キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

QuickBooks Onlineとは

QuickBooks Onlineは、いつでもどこでもビジネスを管理できる小規模企業の会計ソフトウェアおよびアプリです。

QuickBooks Onlineの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

改善してほしい点:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

QuickBooks Onlineの評価

Aleksandr
アメリカのCOO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great software for financial management

良いポイント:

ease of use. easy to learn. took away the difficulty of managing company finances via excel

改善してほしい点:

pricing changed very quickly and without much warning. currently paying double the monthly fee based on what it was when i started

Kaylee
カナダのDirector
経理, 2~10人規模の会社

Main bookkeeping tool

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: One of the highest priced software but has the most capabilities if your business needs them.

良いポイント:

Allows for easy collaboration on bookkeeping and accounting file.

改善してほしい点:

Lack of ability to pay bills directly in QuickBooks with online payments.

Samuel
カナダのCEO
インターネット, 2~10人規模の会社

No support whatsoever

1.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Abysmal. We've experienced too many bugs, and they lost our payroll data with no resolution in sight.

良いポイント:

It has most of the features we need, and doesn't feel like a compromise compared to a desktop app. It's initially easy to set-up and use.

改善してほしい点:

It's extremely buggy, and the support is non-existent. Modules stop working entirely, like the whole payroll system, and it can take weeks or months before the issue is resolved. Think about that for a second. Their support is horrendous; they do not call back when they say they will, and will never let you speak with a supervisor or anyone who could possibly escalate your ticket. Every time you call back, you're starting from scratch; The bottom-line is, when something goes wrong, no one is ever held accountable, and you are on your own. Also note that the US and Canadian instances are a completely different product, and so it's difficult to find 3rd party plugins that work with your geographical region.

Cody
カナダのOffice Administrator
土木工学, 2~10人規模の会社

Easy to use and cheap

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Incredibly easy to use as long as you don't need the helpdesk. Let's us do everything from timekeeping, to payroll, invoicing, taxes, expenses and reporting.

良いポイント:

Price and ease of use. Quickbooks includes all the things we need to run our small business and costs less than what others cost just for payroll.

改善してほしい点:

The helpdesk is completely useless. I've spent at least 100 hours in the last year to get issues resolved that end up not getting fixed, I fix it myself, or I knew what needed fixing and it took forever to get somebody to do it.

Priscilla
アメリカのAccounting Assistant
電気・電子機器製造, 201~500人規模の会社

QB Online

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Fast and easy to switch over from desktop QB and then easy to use once you log in and begin wik

良いポイント:

User friendly and works great. Do not normally have any issues when using and even if there are, usually easy to fix and continue working afterwards.

改善してほしい点:

Took a while to get everyone in the company onboard with using something new but once we did, it has worked good. Sometimes there are little hiccups, which can be distracting but all in all, easy to use once you get the hang

Terri
カナダのOwner
経理, 2~10人規模の会社

Better systems out there

3.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Every other week I seem to fill out the feedback form for something ridiculous that they have done

良いポイント:

I like that it’s cloud base and so multiple people can work on it at the same time

改善してほしい点:

Payroll. They have not allowed for proper payroll control or functionality. Now they are basing charges on active employees and not on those paid in the month of billing cycle. So for those that have employees on call we have to pay even if they were not paid. We have to go and make them inactive every month just so we do not get billed for them. Everything QB does creates more work and steps for their clients.

Vlad
英国のFinancial Controller
石油、エネルギー, 2~10人規模の会社

Equus Petroleum Limited

良いポイント:

Easy to use and maintain our accounting records and financial reports.

改善してほしい点:

Ability to implement Group consolidation will be a great feature unless it's already there and I don't know about it.

LAURA
アメリカのCo-Founder
小売, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Amazing but could use more help with payroll

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall positive experience - some hiccups with payroll.

良いポイント:

Love that it organizes everything for me and creates easy reports and really fast with invoices and direct deposits and issuing payroll to our employees.

改善してほしい点:

I wish it organized payroll taxes better - the customer service is just ok when tax issues arise. For example one of my taxes wasn't paid through quickbooks and I got charged a late fee and I wish quickbooks alerted me it wasn't able to pay it.

Rob
アメリカのDirector
放送メディア, 2~10人規模の会社

Longtime Quickbooks User and Very Happy

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Sometimes frustrating but in the end, as stated before, QB customer support is great and they are always friendly, understanding, and help me through any issues i encounter.

良いポイント:

It's ease of use but even then when I get stuck, QB support is always fantastic.

改善してほしい点:

I don't like it when they change the interface or how to access certain features but support is always fast and helps me through it.

Kyle
アメリカのBusiness Manager
弁護士業界, 2~10人規模の会社

Critical for Managing Our Small Practice

良いポイント:

Quickbooks is a one-stop-shop for our invoicing, accounts payable, and bank reconciliation at our small practice. It's cheap, easy to use, and integrates well with other software we use.

改善してほしい点:

Since I manage multiple businesses, switching between them can be a pain.

Steve
アメリカのManager
美術、工芸, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Great where fits - might leave you looking for more

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

良いポイント:

Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

改善してほしい点:

If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs. i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock. i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

認証済みレビュアー
非営利団体運営, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Quickbooks Online has changed our whole model

5.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

Quickbooks online has allowed our organization to update, modernize, and change the way we approach our finances. Within a few months, we moved from a fairly archaic book keeping system to one that is completely modernized, online, and easier to use. Our whole team has saved time and frustration after making the change to QBO. Changing to Quickbooks online has helped us to improve our record-keeping, issue payments faster, made it easier for us to prepare for an annual audit, and provides many different options for planning, budgeting and reporting for a Board of Directors. With a small team, we are very appeciative of the Help features and online support available.

改善してほしい点:

The only issue I have run into so far with Quickbooks Online is that there is a limit to the number of automatic reports that can be generated. For example, we would love to have the option to pull a variance report automatically from our records. Luckily, Quickbooks Online does provide you the features needed to build custom reports - so we got what we needed with a little bit of work.

Joshua
Joshua
不動産, 2~10人規模の会社

It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

良いポイント:

The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

改善してほしい点:

The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

Peter
アイルランドのPartner
経理, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Using QBO

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

良いポイント:

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

改善してほしい点:

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Sarah
ブラジルのAdmin. Director
非営利団体運営, 2~10人規模の会社

Essential Do-It-All Software

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

良いポイント:

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

改善してほしい点:

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.

Eugene
アメリカのProject Manager
食品製造, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

QuickBooks Online for the win!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall my experience with QuickBooks online has been very positive. The pricing is fair. The system has incredible capability, and keeps all of our financial affairs in order.

良いポイント:

I don’t think we would be able to run our business without QuickBooks. This software has allowed us to handle all aspects of accounting in-house. The best part is the help section which contains answers to just about any accounting questions we have ever run into.

改善してほしい点:

There’s a lot of features we don’t use that seem to be in the way while navigating through the program.

2 年前

Hello there, and thanks for leaving your review here, Eugene! It's so awesome hearing how well QuickBooks has been working for your small business. That's amazing. If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out through the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account and we'd be glad to get you taken care of by phone or chat. All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Rachel
アメリカのCEO
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

I LOVED THE OLDER VERSION. New version, not so much. So we switched.

4.0 昨年

良いポイント:

Biggest Pro: This is built for robust accounting. The older version of Quickbooks online for Mac included an app. That app was key because the browser version often took a long time to load. I could get in, out , and be done in minutes. There was even a time tracking technology that was integrated at the time that was included in the package for free. It was great... and then it all changed.

改善してほしい点:

I don't love the new browser only experience. It wasn't as seamless as the app. The time tracking is now $$$.

昨年

Thanks for your review, Rachel! We appreciate you giving QuickBooks Online a try, and we're glad that it worked well for you while you guys were using it. If you'd ever reconsider the product in the future, or meet others that are interested, please feel free to visit: (quickbooks.intuit.com) and you can get in touch via phone or chat for assistance! We wish you the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Anthony
エクアドルのUniversity Intern
電気・電子機器製造, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Streamline Your Accounting Process with Quickbooks Online

4.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I had the chance to work with Quickbooks Online while serving as an IT intern at a small firm near my university. I discovered the software to be user-friendly and intuitive. I could access financial data using its cloud-based platform from any place, which was especially helpful when working remotely. I had no trouble creating and sending invoices, keeping track of spending, or handling payroll. I was able to further streamline the accounting process because to the software's connectivity with other third-party programs.

良いポイント:

In order to meet the requirements of small businesses, Quickbooks Online provides a full range of accounting tools. Users can access financial data through its cloud-based platform at any time and from any location. The program includes tools for controlling expenses, managing payroll, and tracking inventory. Additionally, Quickbooks Online integrates with many different third-party applications, giving users more functionality and flexibility. Users find it simple to learn how to use and navigate thanks to its user-friendly interface and thorough instructions.

改善してほしい点:

The pricing structure of Quickbooks Online is one of its biggest flaws. The cost of the program is determined by the plan and the number of users, and it is charged on a monthly subscription basis. The price may be too high for some users, particularly small firms with tight resources. Additionally, despite the software's extensive feature set, not all businesses may find it useful because some users may need more specialized accounting tools.

Brandon
Brandon
アメリカのSales Specialist
病院、ヘルスケア, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

QuickBooks is a great remote accounting solution

4.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: QuickBooks Online has been crucial in our company's expansion because it allows for several individuals to view the data at once. When we were still using the desktop client, we had to be extra vigilant about who was making changes and at what times. The following day, you can find that everything you've done has been completely overwritten. We've got that sorted up now thanks to QB Online.

良いポイント:

It's great that we can sign in from any of our devices, wherever in the world. The ability to collaborate in the software at the same time without accidentally erasing one another's changes has been crucial to our development.

改善してほしい点:

The only drawback, in my opinion, is that it is available exclusively online. If you don't have internet access, or if your connection is unreliable, you might as well be out of luck. At times, the system appears to be slow, but this isn't a problem we can't solve.

Terry
Terry
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

検討した類似製品:

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

良いポイント:

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

改善してほしい点:

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

2 年前

Hey there, Terry! We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow! If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Felice
アメリカのOffice Manager
建築、設計, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

QuickBooks Online 2021

3.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used QuickBooks Online for a number of years and, for the most part, it has been positive - except for the decline in service over the past couple of years. It gets what you need done, but don't look for it to be too customizable for your individual needs.

良いポイント:

QuickBooks Online is a relatively easy product to set up and start using. Over the past few years there a more and more programs that can be integrated into it. It gives you the basic details you need if you take the time to set it up correctly.

改善してほしい点:

I don't know why QuickBooks did not give the online version the same features that the desktop version has. We sometimes struggle to work with our accountant as she only knows the desktop version, and when she asks us to make a change, it is hard for her to explain how to do it because the method is different. Also, there are not as many reports available in the online version. One thing that really bugs me is that even if you add a memo, there is no way to get it to appear on the check or in the memo area of the ledger. Lastly, I feel like customer service has really declined over the past couple of years - it feels like QuickBooks is not supporting their staff and giving them the training they need.

2 年前

We definitely appreciate your business, and your feedback regarding the Online version. Alternatively, you can use the QuickBooks Desktop version but put in on the Right Networks hosting cloud. This allows you to access the Desktop program from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet. This a great option to have access to the Desktop version on the go and to get additional reports (https://tinyurl.com/2p993nn2). Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Anna
Anna
アメリカのHearing ASL-English Interpreter
翻訳、ローカライゼーション, 自営業

Use QuickBooks to feel Empowered and Efficient while running your business

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As an ASL Interpreter, I met many self-employed freelancers in my field. I was very apprehensive about transitioning from staff employment to self-employment. Luckily, I decided to try the Self-Employed option through Quickbooks. It's been a great experience. As a "first generation freelancer", I depend daily on the tracking tools that QuickBooks provides. Before, I faced daily anxieties about whether or not I was documenting my expenses and mileage correctly. Now, I track this information confidently with Quickbooks, and am able to spend more of my cognitive and emotional energy on my actual work and passions.

良いポイント:

I mostly use the "QuickBooks:Self-Employed" features of this software. I love the versatility with the mileage tracker that allows me either to have trips automatically tracked or to add and delete trips on my own. Living in a metropolitan area, the mileage tracker will sometimes count rides on public transportation as a car ride. I'm easily able to delete that trip and also check on my transactions to make sure that the money spent on transportation is documented appropriately as business or personal. One of my VERY favorite features are under the "Reports" section. I love the ability to get a preview of what kind of information I'll be sharing at tax time. I can download an excel spreadsheet that breaks down all of my Schedule C Transactions as a different page for each category (assets, meals, etc.). Before I started using Quickbooks, I didn't even know what most of these terms event meant! Now I'm able to work more freely and confidently as a "first generation freelancer".

改善してほしい点:

When manually adding a trip to the mileage section, you are able to input the beginning address and the end address. However, QuickBooks does not have a feature that will calculate the miles between those addresses. As of now, I have to go back to my Google Maps app to see what the number of miles were. It makes the experience less fluid.

Randi
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

QBO has been a game changer for my business, but I have a few complaints.

5.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

I converted from QB Desktop Pro to QBO about a year ago, and it has been a game changer for me. Some pros: 1. The design is much more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive than QB Desktop. I now feel comfortable doing my own reconciliations rather than paying a bookkeeper, as it is much more natural than the steps required before. 2. I can easily add users and therefore don't need to pass the file back and forth. Before, I'd forget that my bookkeeper is working on my file and would make changes, which caused big problems. This is no longer an issue. 3. I can login anywhere. 4. The apps are a big deal for me. For example, I have an app called "Importer Pro" which allows me to import the schedule from my scheduling software. It then automatically generates and invoice for my clients, and it could also automatically generate an invoice for my independent contractors based on the work they do. This saves me about 25 hours per week. I could not have done this with QB Desktop.

改善してほしい点:

There are two main (and large) problems I've found: 1. You cannot revert your company. So if you make a big error, or a disgruntled employee with QBO access logs in and messes everything up, there is no going back. That's a big issue. Luckily, it has not been a problem for us yet. 2. If you need to edit a past invoice, it deletes the description and changes the hour to 1. This became a problem for me when I realized that the line items were not mapped to the client, and I needed to change the "product/service" to something that is mapped to the client. Previously, I was using a generic term in "product/service" for all clients, not realizing it was an issue. However, I cannot go back through my past invoices and change the product/service because it will delete the description and edit the hours, which is way too time consuming to deal with. I have thousands of line items that are not mapped to the client. I reported both of these issues to QBO. Asked to talk to a supervisor after the first person was very unhelpful and clearly not trained well. The supervisor said he would talk to the development team and call me back within 48 hours. That was months ago and of course, no call. Disappointing.

認証済みレビュアー
経営コンサルティング, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay. In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

良いポイント:

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train. Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option. Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy. Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

改善してほしい点:

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts. I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Boram Chris
Boram Chris
アメリカのCo-Founder/Educational Consultant
教育管理, 11~50人規模の会社

Lesser of two evils

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

I am not an accounting professional but with a basic understanding of accounting principal, I have been able to use this software to organize my company for the last 10 years. I have made the switch in 2014 to the online version of it. It lets me to use the software anywhere including mobile device and I have been very happy with all the updates Intuit has been making last 3-4 years.

改善してほしい点:

Everything about customer service. As a long time user, I know the infamous reputation of Intuit at every level. This is one of the SO MANY experiences I had: I had one issue that persisted since 2014. It was a simple issue, but it also caused me some great inconvenience. So I had been contacting them every now and then and the issue was not resolved until recently in 2018. It turned out to be it was as simple as clearing cache. However, every time I called, I had to explain the situation as if it's never been recorded, follow their instruction to do the troubleshooting, then they were puzzled how that happened, and then say that 'someone' will follow up. And THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I got so fed up and had to be on the phone more than 4 hours to a point that the issue was escalated to the presidents' office. I was told that there was a glitch in the system that I had to move to a new account. As they moved my data to a new account, I found out that it won't move credit card or social security info. As I was preparing for the final move, I realized that they have been charging me double. I requested to refund or extend the membership, but they did it again - made me wait for 1-2 hours, told me that I'll speak to a floor manager, then just transfer to another dpt- ALL THE TACTICS TO DISCOURAGE TO find the solution for the issue. Finally, they 'concluded' not to extend the membership with an excused made up they cannot provide in written permission. NEVER HAD SUCH BAD EXPERIENCE.