Safety Reportsの概要

We build mobile safety apps designed to make your life easier! Gain peace of mind using Safety Reports apps!

Safety Reportsの詳細

良いポイント:

User friendly,can customize to certain locations.

改善してほしい点:

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software.

Safety Reportsの評価

認証済みLinkedInユーザー
公共施設, 11-50の従業員数

One Report

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We used Excel and it was inefficient and difficult to add photos. Safety Reports simplified the reporting by allowing us to use one report for everyone. The ability to take it to the field and add photos is a big plus.

良いポイント:

Being able to customize reports for different contractors is invaluable. Also, choosing the categories for each phase of the job simplifies it use.

改善してほしい点:

It can be cumbersome to create your own categories. However, support is happy to take our information an create them for us.

3 年前

Jake, when customizing our checklists, we allow you to create yes/no responses (hat appear in the report and you get to add an automated recommendation, which other apps don't offer. We also let you add regulatory standards and create a web link to the standard. There's definitely a lot going on in the customization page. However, based on your comments, we'll challenge our app developers to make the process a little more intuitive. Until then, our support staff is available to assist as needed. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Ken W.
アメリカのSafety Director
建設, 201-500の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Rock Spring Contracting Review of Product

5 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very happy. Customer service is top notch and I can email with a simple question and get a very quick personal response.

良いポイント:

Audits are by far used the most. The ease of use is amazing. User friendly.

改善してほしい点:

Besides the image capture capabilities of compressing photos from 16:9 to 1:1 (photos look bad), I'd have to say the algorithms used in the Injury side, are not correct and need corrected.

11 か月前

Ken, thank you for taking time to review our app! The positive comments are very much appreciated! With regards to photos, we have some updates coming later this summer that will greatly enhance the ability to upload photos. In the meantime, if you change your camera settings to 1:1 ratio or 4:3 when taking photos in the app, the photos won't be distorted. Again, this would be a short-term fix until we get the updated version to the app store. Feel free to contact your support rep if you have any questions. Thank you!

Michael T.
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル

Ok for the money

3 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Kinda have me a good outline for safety

良いポイント:

Its pretty easy to useno real complaints

改善してほしい点:

Glitches quite a bit on most Apple divides

Hillary R.
アメリカのTraining and Client Support Specialiast
建設, 11-50の従業員数

The Best Auditing Tool

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall experience is excellent. Outstanding product and customer service.

良いポイント:

Safety Reports software is easy to use and very intuitive. We have used other softwares out there to complete inspections, and Safety Reports is by far the best. The quality of the reports we are able to produce is impeccable, and the analytics we can provide to our clients is extremely valuable.

改善してほしい点:

There are really no cons, but it would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

昨年

Thank you for taking time to provide this review! We really enjoy working with you and your team and greatly appreciate the positive feedback! With regards to more reports, we are looking at adding new reports, especially with regards to year-over-year reporting. But, if you have specific examples of reports you need, please contact our support team to let us know. Thank you!

David S.
アメリカのPresident

Safety Reports Time Saver

5 12 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: My team performs approximately 100 site inspections per month. I review each inspection before it is sent to the client. The system is fast and efficient. In addition, I sometimes have clients that have projects out of state, I will locate a safety consultant in the area to assist me with the project. Part of the criteria is, "do you use Safety Reports?" More often than not, the consultant does and that maintains continuity with my reporting process to the client. The consultant's use of Safety Reports is a huge factor in my decision to utilize their services.

良いポイント:

I use this program as an educational tool on the site. Many times I'm asked "where did you get that standard from?" Safety Reports provides the standard as a reference for the client. I used to cut and paste reports, this program has streamlined my reporting system and provides a professional detailed report to the client.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing to really complain about. The system is very easy to use, if there is a problem, customer support immediately addresses the issue.

12 か月前

David, thank you so much for taking time to review our app! Very much appreciated!

Chris J.
アメリカのsafety director
建設, 11-50の従業員数

worth every penny

良いポイント:

The overall program is filled with information divided into subsets that make the audit process very easy. All items in the audit are backup with a link to the OSHA standard which is extremely beneficial if you need to defend your position on any negative findings. When the audit is complete all items that weren't checked are deleted from the form leaving you with a nice and to the point report that can be sent to whoever needs a copy

改善してほしい点:

The only think I can say that I would change is the price. But as it says in the title this program is worth every penny

11 か月前

Chris, thank you very much for the great review! We're especially happy to hear that you find our app easy to use...we work hard to make it as intuitive as possible! Thank you!

Cindy D.
アメリカのSafety & Claims Administrator
建設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Safety Reports

良いポイント:

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user friendly. Many reports that you can choose from and obtain certain trends based on Jobs, individuals, etc. Customer service from Safety Reports is TOP NOTCH! EXCELLENT! Safety Reports goes above and beyond to accommodate to our company's needs.

改善してほしい点:

I feel what can be improved would be making it simpler to make changes. Example would be have access to revise the user's credentials so when it comes close to the expiring date, I can go and revise that information on my own rather than requesting it be done.

昨年

Thank you Cindy for taking time to provide us with such positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated! With regards to having an option to revise a users' credentials, we will discuss that with our Development Team to see what, if any options, are available to improve this function. Thank you!

Jonathan C.
アメリカのRisk Managment Safety Specialest
保険, 201-500の従業員数

Safety Reports

5 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: it's amazing and makes life in the field or office much easier and better.

良いポイント:

The best part of Safety Reports is the easy or use and the customer service! There team keeps the product fresh and up to date with standards. They are regular updating the OSHA/ DOT and other regulations to match the new ones as well as make it easy to check on regulations VIA the app for clarification. Finally the team at safety reports is amazing at helping you set up inspections, add items and keeping you working. Safety Report is a tool that makes your life easier and is simple to use but provides a very nice, clean professional report.

改善してほしい点:

I have found no downfalls to this product

10 か月前

Wow, thank you so much for this terrific review! Your positive feedback means so much to us here at Safety-Reports! Thank you!

Michael schirtzinger O.
Michael schirtzinger O.
アメリカのProject Manager
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
経営コンサルティング, 201-500の従業員数

Awesome Safety Program

良いポイント:

I have used Safety Reports for several years. It is easy to use and user friendly. Safety Reports has a top of the line support staff that has helped me on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend this product to other safety professionals.

改善してほしい点:

I have not found a con with Safety Reports. I am very satisfied with the software.

昨年

Thank you Michael for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us with such positive feedback on our safety applications!

Jon G.
カナダのManager
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Fantastic Safety Management Software

5 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, this program has greatly increased and improved our safety reporting and documentation. The easy use system ensures that all the appropriate forms are accessible and easily completed by our employees. Best of all it ensures that out practices and procedures are being documented at all sites. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to improve their safety program or wanting to reduce time on the administrative portion. Highly recommend.

良いポイント:

The forms feature is nice because it has allowed us to customize the form to our operations. Our staff has been happy with the simplified approach of the program, saving us time and money while ensuring the documentation is being completed correctly. We have saved a lot of time and money with our Health and Safety audit.and yearly assessments.

改善してほしい点:

Takes some time to set up and tweak to meet your needs and tailor it to work best for your company

9 か月前

Thank you for taking time to review our EHS Management Software! We truly appreciate the positive feedback! Happy to hear that you're happy with our system!

Robert B.
アメリカのSafety Director

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

良いポイント:

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

改善してほしい点:

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

3 年前

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Russell B.
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Great product!

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: This product is set up to meet the needs of a safety professional, but easy to use for others. The report you can generate are easy for non-safety people to understand.

良いポイント:

The ability to customize almost everything to meet our needs. The customer service is truly outstanding!

改善してほしい点:

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software. Anytime I struggle with something all I have to do is call or email support and they do everything they can to help with whatever issue I am having.

12 か月前

Thank you for taking time to review our system! It's very much appreciated! We especially like to hear positive feedback on our support team they work hard every day to establish a personal relationship with our customers. Our philosophy has always been, we're big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you and that seems to be paying off. Thanks again for the feedback!

Tyrone J.
アメリカのLoss Control Specialist
保険, 501-1,000の従業員数

From the Field

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The best thing I see when using the app is the trend tracking

良いポイント:

Easy to put reports together when always moving.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes adding a document would aid in the report but the camera will only show partial.

3 年前

Tyrone, we've recently added a new feature that lets you attach PDF documents when submitting reports. Works from both the mobile app and the desktop version. We'll have your support rep reach out to you to show you how it works. Thanks for the feedback!

Michael M.
アメリカのEHS Manager
薬品, 10,000+の従業員数

EHS Inspections

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: This product saves me so much time, when I'm done with my inspection I send back to myself to look for any typos, install the boarders around the pictures, then send out to the responsible party. I have received positive feedback about the finished product, ease of reading the report, and the feature to generate metrics.

良いポイント:

The talk to text is a great feature, uploading pictures to the report, drawing arrows or circling the issues, tons of questions that cover everything A-Z, OSHA standards referenced in the report, cover letter, summary report feature, corrective actions tracking, link goes to responsible party to close open items, generating reports, setting up automatic monthly reports, tracking top ten negative & positive trends, separation of different sites/locations

改善してほしい点:

I send reports back to myself and input a red or green, sometimes yellow border around the pictures for the person reviewing the report to identify the concerns right away.

12 か月前

Michael, thank you so much for the positive feedback! With regards to colored borders around the photos in the reports, we can look at adding that as an option in a future release. I think that would be a great feature that our other subscribers would enjoy. Thanks again for the feedback!

Dan O.
アメリカのRegional Safety Manager

Safety Reports- the best around

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We are in compliance with safety reporting per site owner requirements

良いポイント:

I like the OSHA references at your finger tips Quick easy customizable platform Easy to use and easy to train end users

改善してほしい点:

Pictures could be better quality when viewing in PDF after submission

昨年

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated by all of us here at Safety Reports! With regards to photos in our reports, we are working on rolling out a new photo editing tool for our apps later this year that should greatly enhance photo quality. Stay tuned! Thanks again for your feedback!

Victor L.
アメリカのSafety Officer
政府機関, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Best time saver

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The tech support helped me modify my ratings scale from 0-5 to OSHA level fines. This quantified the severity of my findings.

良いポイント:

The time it saves me during a safety inspection. The depth, the details included as part of my final report leaves no room for doubt. This software includes links to OSHA standards, recommendations to accompany my pictures and captions.

改善してほしい点:

I have no comments to submit at this time.

Pat P.
アメリカのRegulatory Comploance Consultant
化学, 2-10の従業員数

5 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Had searched for several years for this and am completely satisfied

良いポイント:

Customer support are always available to assist and easy to use the app

Nothing I do not like about Safety Reports

11 か月前

Pat, thank you for taking time to review our system! Very much appreciated! And thank you for your continued support of Safety Reports over the years!

Les H.
建設, 自営業

Great Software for consultants

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been working with this program for a couple of years now, as a consultant, this makes and saves me a lot of time doing reports. Support is great. Look forward to working with them for a long time.

良いポイント:

Easy of use and great support

改善してほしい点:

Lacks easy of adding additional questions.

Scott B.

Daily reports

良いポイント:

Customer like . Great tracking system for opened issue. easy updating closing out issues

改善してほしい点:

Seem to have bugs. My team keeps having issues. Black page on preview. locks up. Photoo drawing keeps not working.

3 年前

Thanks for the feedback Scott. Sometimes issues like what you described happen when "permissions" aren't set properly in the app. We'll have your Support Rep reach out to you and provide assistance.

Nancy B.

Safety Reports success

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Customers enjoy the immediate feedback and professional appearance of our audits. Being able to have the standard included in the audit is great.

Easy to do

Timestamp is not correct

Safety-Reports.comからの返信

5 年前

It appears the time-date stamp is reading Central time zone where our servers are located. We'll work with the developer to see what can be done to reflect your local time zone. Thank you for your feedback! The time-date stamp issue has been fixed with the release of Version 6.0 and should now read the time zone of the mobile device that is used to do the inspections.

Troy T.
アメリカのVice President of Safety Operations

良いポイント:

Safety Reports has always been my go-to. Steve, Eric, and the Safety Reports team produce unparalleled support that is key factor in keeping our business operations running smoothly.

改善してほしい点:

No cons with the current product. Any issues have been addressed.

昨年

Wow, thanks for the excellent feedback! From all of us here at Safety Reports, we can't thank you enough for partnering with us over the years! We look forward to many more!

Mark V.
アメリカのDirector of Safety and Training
公共施設, 201-500の従業員数

Great App

良いポイント:

This App is user friendly and has transitioned the way we capture and report data to our field superintendents, Executive Director and Board Members. Having the ability to review the standards has made the daily toolbox talks more efficient.

改善してほしい点:

To date, we have no complaints as this product has exceeded our expectations.

Travis P.
建設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Usability

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has created a better experience for our folks around the auditing process as they are more engaged in the process. It also forces them to show their follow up in the corrective actions area.

良いポイント:

The usability in the field. The app is easy to work through and gives an almost instant report to those that need it which is greatly appreciated.

改善してほしい点:

The ability for the application to upload information or to move between categories while there is little to no internet service on the phone. It forces me to go elsewhere and update the information and then come back to my previous area. Corrective actions reports don't readily resend to open items - an administrator must resend them.

3 年前

Travis, we have an offline mode that allows you to conduct inspections when there's no cellular or Wi-Fi available. We also have a way to automate the corrective action email reminders using "Scheduled Reports" in your Admin Account. Your support rep will reach out to you today and provide assistance. Thank you!

Rick S.

A great tool!

良いポイント:

The App is very easy to use. I like the ability to add photos and narratives right on site. I can complete the inspection and send the report before I leave the job site. Very efficient and user friendly.

改善してほしい点:

We don't really have anything negative to say about the product

Mike A.
アメリカのDirector of Safety

Safety-Reports beats them all

5 12 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Educating or employees and less OSHA violations!!

良いポイント:

Ease of use and price. They also continue to improve.

改善してほしい点:

There are none, they continue to improve the ease and quality of their product.

12 か月前

Thank you Mike for taking time to review our app! It's greatly appreciated!