キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

SafetyCultureとは

iAuditorは、現場全体の有効性をリアルタイムで可視化することで、企業がベスト・プラクティスを更新して配信することを可能にします。

SafetyCultureの製品詳細

良いポイント:

It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

改善してほしい点:

There are a few little bugs that show negative values on answers and findings.

SafetyCultureの評価

教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社

iAuditor Review

製品を使ってみた感想: Awesome Awesome Awesome

良いポイント:

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

改善してほしい点:

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

アメリカのOwner/Inspector
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

良いポイント:

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

改善してほしい点:

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Emma
オーストラリアのWorks Support Officer
公共施設, 11~50人規模の会社

Mixed feelings

3.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

Once forms at set up, using the app is wonderful. Less paper and instant reports done straight away

改善してほしい点:

Every time I log onto web version all files that have been archived reappear in the inspections tab. When support was contacted it revealed that issues were from a user unarchiving files which were done out of business hours. Clearly, something iAuditors end as no one had access after hours. But yet as no other issue like this has been reported by other customers support didn't really help me at all. With over 1000 forms done weekly archiving was the reason why we choose this product as we could review as needed. As soon as long term contract was put in place these issues all of a sudden come into play. I feel it cant handle several forms being used daily.

Christian
デンマークのNews Editor/Journalist
新聞, 11~50人規模の会社

Comprehensive and Versatile Audit Software

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I have had a great experience with iAuditor. It is comprehensive and versatile audit software, with a great user interface and excellent reporting capabilities. The only downside is that it can be costly and the learning curve can be a bit steep.

良いポイント:

iAuditor is an incredibly comprehensive and versatile audit software. It offers a variety of customizable options for creating audit checklists, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to quickly configure and complete audits. The reporting features are excellent, providing detailed insights into each audit.

改善してほしい点:

The price of iAuditor can be a bit expensive for some users, and the learning curve for the software can be a bit steep for those who are not familiar with audit software.

Paul
英国のOperations Manager South
建築資材, 201~500人規模の会社

Quality Product

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

良いポイント:

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

改善してほしい点:

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

3 年前

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

認証済みレビュアー
不動産, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Pretty good but lacking in key areas.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Support staff is good, but cannot always solve the issue.

良いポイント:

It's pretty easy to create a template and customize for your individual needs.

改善してほしい点:

Back office the software is clunky and not very intuitive. Sync and uploads are minor league and frustrating.

Erik
ニュージーランドのGeneral Manager
ファシリティサービス, 11~50人規模の会社

Highly recommend this software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

良いポイント:

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

改善してほしい点:

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Julian
サウジアラビアのQHSE Manager
食品製造, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

I loved using iAuditor

製品を使ってみた感想: I loved it

良いポイント:

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

改善してほしい点:

Multi document management not available

3 年前

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Waqas
Waqas
アラブ首長国連邦のCorporate Quality Assurance Manager
ホスピタリティ, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Very Professional and Very Helpful

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

良いポイント:

- Customization - Ease of Use - Great Customer Support - Always improving the services and product

改善してほしい点:

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

ELVIN JOSEPH
サウジアラビアのHSE SPECIALIST
ファシリティサービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great guide for safety practitioners

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, its awesome a great help in my career.

良いポイント:

The way being systematically organized,step by step...

改善してほしい点:

Not so much ,but instead maybe someday it will add more innovation.

スイスのHSE Expert & Coach
化学, 51~200人規模の会社

Review iAuditor

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

良いポイント:

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

改善してほしい点:

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

3 年前

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Randy
アメリカのLead Trainer/Safety Manager
建設, 51~200人規模の会社

Very effective app

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

良いポイント:

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

改善してほしい点:

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

3 年前

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Glen
英国のRegional Property & Facilities Manager
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 10,000+人規模の会社

GL Review

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

良いポイント:

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

改善してほしい点:

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

3 年前

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Lloyd
アメリカのProgram Specialist
放送メディア, 501~1,000人規模の会社

CYA Checklisting at its best

良いポイント:

This is good software to keep our technicians honest with the company and honest with themselves to ensure that they are in compliance and safe.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the content can be nagging to the technician and they are forced to answer the same way every time and sometimes the content can be used against the technician to their demise.

3 年前

Hey Lloyd. Thanks for the review and really happy to see that you are using iAuditor for safety and compliance purposes.

Braden
アメリカのBusiness Development and Marketing Manager
機械工業, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Good for More Than Auditing

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, iAuditor serves its purpose and is a great simple solution for straightforward auditing of process, equipment, etc. In terms of customization the ability to venture outside the "standard parameters" this is not the software to choose.

良いポイント:

The biggest advantage is the simplicity. Both from a user standpoint as well as an administrator standpoint this software is incredibly simple. The form design tool is equitable to that of Google Forms, a very straightforward step-by-step builder that spells out what you are creating as you do so. On the user-end being assigned an audit to conduct is simple. You receive a notification and then open the audit form, execute the designated functions and then click submit. There's very little to no way to "mess up" executing the audit.

改善してほしい点:

The simplicity comes with a cost, there is little room for exceptions or custom questions. This can cause constraint on potential application depending on your operation. Additionally, there is no way to batch export data collected from the software. For example, we wanted to be able to batch export to excel in order to manipulate the data and present it via a customized dashboard. There is no integration with excel, so the raw and/or collated data can only be exported via the preset formatting.

3 年前

Hi Braden. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad you find iAuditor simple to use. Hoping this will be helpful, as we do have an integration with Excel via Power Automate. You can read more about it here: https://help.safetyculture.com/en_us/1064010930-r1N7dPFEv

Hamish
オーストラリアのWarehouse Manager
卸売, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great product to roll out and manage

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am migrating our paper based daily inspections, plant start up processes and regulatory requirements to the digital era eliminating the need to keep physical copies.

良いポイント:

Overall ease of use including implementation, development and support.

改善してほしい点:

Limited number of devices allowed per premium account with no option to increase the number of devices on their own.

3 年前

Thanks for the review Hamish. Glad to see you are moving inspections to a digital platform.

Jason
カナダのHealth and Safety
建設, 501~1,000人規模の会社

My Experience

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: As a employee, iAuditor was useful in the field, can conduct inspection and take photos at same time and close out form.

良いポイント:

ability to create templates, also wide selection of forms other companies are using

改善してほしい点:

When needing to communicate with a agent always directed to someone overseas, language barriers

認証済みレビュアー
インターネット, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

An essential app for Auditors.

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use it for our Audit needs. Especially our field officers take it our client places for auditing. iAuditor is Worth your money!

良いポイント:

Seamless integration with third party tools, especially with Tableau makes my job much easier when it comes to reporting. Audits are much organized with iAuditor now. In the past it was really tough to manage the audits and checklists.

改善してほしい点:

Desktop version seems to be good. But with mobile version, I did face some syncing issues. But it was once in a while.

Simon
オーストラリアのPortfolio Mangager
通信, 201~500人規模の会社

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

良いポイント:

Ease of use. Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours. Customer service and support Reporting

改善してほしい点:

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

Matt
オーストラリアのHospitality trainer
教育管理, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Excellent in capturing high quality evidence and delivered into a report

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent product, I will use it in all my practical assessments to capture evidence

良いポイント:

Qaulity evidence, ease of use, improves assessment and classroom delivery. Reduction of paper work, helps to make sure all assessment is completed correctly.

改善してほしい点:

When using photos as part of evidence occasionally the photos don’t save, you will need double check to make sure there saved in the report.

3 年前

Hi Matt. Thanks for the feedback. Great to see you using it for quality purposes and recording evidence.

Audrey
アメリカのAdministrative badass
商業用不動産, 11~50人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Absolutely worth the time and money!

良いポイント:

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

改善してほしい点:

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

Christian
オーストラリアのExecutive Advisor
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 11~50人規模の会社

Business / Operational Executive Advisor

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very happy with iAuditor it's taken Australian Bus and Truck Care to the next level enabling us to outperform the competition.

良いポイント:

Ease of use, functionality, and Reporting

改善してほしい点:

Setting up and sharing templates can be difficult and time-consuming

3 年前

Thanks for the review Christian. Great to hear that this has given you an edge over your competition!

Frank
オーストラリアのOperations Mabager
小売, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great way to keep track of condition of your property

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Benefits of using iAuditor is that We can track what works need to be done on a weekly basis and if its not done then you c an list it again the next week. helps cleaners understand whats needs to be done on a regular basis.

良いポイント:

The scoring method is great, it helps with the performance of the cleaners and helps with getting certain tasks completed on a weekly basis.

改善してほしい点:

I like it and it's easy to use. Nothing really that I don't like about it.

3 年前

Hi Frank. Thanks for the review. Good to see you are utilizng our scoring system in our templates.

Peter
オーストラリアのTailings/Civil Engineering stewardship
鉱業、金属, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

iAuditor review

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great experience. Only problem has been getting the business to promote its use across the board. Money restraints has the business promoting the use Microsoft Powerapps as preferred option.

良いポイント:

Intuitive user interface. Great support.

改善してほしい点:

Analytics could be more powerful? eg Extract all non-compliances over 5 year period fro a particular template/inspection in one printable display?

3 年前

Hi Peter. Thanks for the review. That's great feedback about Analytics that we will pass onto the team so thank you for sharing.

Steve
オーストラリアのService Manager
建設, 51~200人規模の会社

Electrical Service and Construction QA

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very happy with it. Has saved lots of time compiling reports for clients

良いポイント:

User friendly by our site teams. Professional looking reports

改善してほしい点:

Can be confusing to build templates until you are well conversed with the intricacies.

3 年前

Hey there Steve. Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are liking the looks of the reports. If you ever get stuck with building templates, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat function.