ePortal EUの概要

ePortal - Energy Insight/Monitoring Software for enterprises. ePortal is your tool to increase your company's energy performance

ePortal EUの詳細

Christophe E.
ベルギー

Energy Monitoring Software ePortal

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We were looking for a solution to monitor our energy consumption. We contacted ePortal and they were very helpful solving our problem. The app is very user-friendly and does what it promises.
The software might not be for everybody but i would defenitely recommend contacting the helpdesk and find out if it fits your needs.
We are happy with the experience.

ePortalからの返信

7 年前

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Joris V.
ベルギーのGroup Energy Manager
投稿者のソース

Open EMS system, ideally for installation in multi-sites, user-friendly energy dashboards

4 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: -allows connection to different types of energy meters either via datalogger or PLC/SCADA system
-user-friendly dashboards allowing to measure energy impact of specific projects implemented, detection of anomalies, peak consumption etc
-easy to create customize reports (going back into historic data)
-easy to integrated with other systems (eg BMS systems)
-ISO 50001 proof system
-excellent customer service and hands on support

David T.
ベルギーのData Analyst

Straight forward software!

4 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been using ePortal for a few months now to analyze incoming energy invoices and compare them with my budgets and actual consumption. I'm amazed by the way this software works instinctively, following the needs of the user!
The dashboards with my personalized graphs are easy to use and the reports are also doing a great job. Maybe the default colors of the graphs could have been better, but I'm able to change these to my own preferences.
In short: a very straight forward software, with everything you need and nothing you don't need.

ePortalからの返信

7 年前

Thanks for the review, we are doing our best to satisfy our customers!

Steven D.
ベルギーのBusiness Developer

Great cooperation!

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Emaze and ePortal are working together now for a few years to make this software the best on the market. By exchanging experiences on energy consultancy and fine-tuning ePortal to keep its high performance, we are looking forward to see how this software will develop in the future!

Koen R.
ルーマニアのEnergy Consultant
投稿者のソース

ePortal is a very useful tool and easy to use.

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As an energy consultant, I'm promoting ePortal to all my clients. The software makes it possible to compare the energy consumption with a budget in a very easy way. My clients can also see the energy consumption of different locations. It is also very easy to use.

Koen V.
ベルギーのenergy manager

Perfect integration with BMS

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a BMS-provider, we make use of the functionalities of ePortal for monitoring the measured data. The software is easy to use and straight forward. You don't too many clicks to see what you want.