キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

TouchBistroとは

TouchBistroは、時間と費用を節約する一方で、レストランの運営を容易にするオールインワンのPOSおよびレストラン管理システムです。

TouchBistroの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Very easy to use and to figure out most of the basic issues.

改善してほしい点:

The set-up was a little bit of a struggle with nested modifiers.

TouchBistroの評価

paul
paul
アメリカ
ソース:GetApp

For iPad soulution for busy restaurants, this is your answer!

5.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have a higher volume seafood restaurant in Key West Fl called The Stoned Crab. We wanted a system where wait staff could service multiple tables while taking orders with out having to go to a main terminal. After trying another system and seeing others that relied upon cloud support and internet we were left with a crashed system and back to basics. A good resturantuer recommended Touch Bistro, I can tell you things are now amazing, the systems works incredible off its own network(yes you loose internet and never skip a beat) it's fast, reliable and the customer support and tech can't be beat. I really lost faith in entering the market with iPads after a big faluire, but Touch Bistro made me a believer and goes out of there way to find new ways to give us data and programs that we want. To sum it up, if you want to increase service, business, effiency and have happy staff.....You just found the right system, take it from me who found then latter than sooner, you won't regret.
Paul Menta

良いポイント:

Customer support, fast system, no internet needed to run, menu photos and special items to show to customers at table, data to watch your bottom line and a ton more.

改善してほしい点:

No chip card swipe yet, I would say more program features, but when I asked for more they made more. I am having trouble with this part as the programming can be a bit tech, but they help you and then your good.

BRENT
カナダのOperations Manager

検討した類似製品:

Slick, powerful & user-friendly in a small package

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is our day-to-day workhorse software to run our retail store and bottle shop at our brewery. Could not live without it. Internet outages make everyone panic now!

良いポイント:

The software is incredibly intuitive and has an extremely high level of functionality within its simple user interface.

改善してほしい点:

The one issue we have is the inflexible partnership TouchBistro has with Apple. Thousands of dollars of hardware must be purchased to run TouchBistro, and there is almost no flexibility in what you are allowed to by to run it.

Daniel
カナダのOperator

The Worst Company!

1.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

I have nothing positive to say, their product is substandard, but their customer service is the absolute worst I have ever experienced!

改善してほしい点:

shady business practices from the start! Aggressive sales pitch, we brought in the system on a trial basis, told we could cancel at any time. Wanted to test it out first with our staff, do some training, see if it was right for us; wouldn't let us do anything without being fully on board. Tried the system for a bit, quite underwhelming, decided to go back to our former POS, asked to cancel. Was told that someone would be in touch with me, and then they have ignored all attempts to communicate, and have billed me for 2 months after the cancellation! I am currently waiting on my Credit Card company fraud department to hopefully resolve it, or I will have to cancel that card so that these scammers can not continue to steal from me!!!

2 か月前

Hi Daniel, we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with TouchBistro. Our goal is to provide excellent products and customer service. Please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can address your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to making this right.

Emily
アメリカのDirector of Operations

TouchBistro for Resorts

5.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall - we've found TouchBistro to be the most robust, yet easy to use program on the market. While other POS might be simpler, TB fulfills more functions than most, while still be easy to navigate.

良いポイント:

We love TouchBistro to manage room charges and the mass amount of listed items that we sell from our fine dining restaurant to our gift shop.

改善してほしい点:

One of the biggest challenges we've found with TouchBistro is the technology issues whenever updates are needed. It's often something that can't be fixed in house and that's down time we can't afford to lose.

11 か月前

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind words! We're glad to see that TouchBistro has had a positive impact at your venue. -Carly

Ashley
投稿経路

Fair value for the price

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been fair. Sometimes their customer service department is hard to get a hold of. We have found that calling in the morning hours (MST) have proven to be best odds so far.

良いポイント:

The ease of my staff being able to use it on a daily basis to change or revise orders is much simplier than what we had prior.

改善してほしい点:

The set-up was a little bit of a struggle with nested modifiers. And, we are getting ready to utilize the online ordering feature and found out that nested modifiers do not pull into the online ordering platform, which is difficult and we are going to have to find a work around.

3 年前

Hi Ashley, thank you very much for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you and your staff have found TouchBistro to be easy to use. I will pass your note regarding your Online Ordering trouble on to our product team. - The TouchBistro Team

Jacqueline

Review

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Worst customer service EVER! Will not recommend solely for that

良いポイント:

Ease of use and functionality of the system is great

改善してほしい点:

Process to split checks after order is difficult

CN

Worst customer support - EVER

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is one of the most arrogant company's I've ever encountered. All along they've been treating me like they're doing me a favor and I'm bloody fortunate to pay them every month for a service that has now cost me in the thousands over the purchased hardware and rented software thousands. Soon as possible, I'm off to another provider -- one that actually answers the phone before I have to shave again.

良いポイント:

When it works, which is usually right up to the latest and greatest new "software update", its highly intuitive, its easy for the staff to handle, its easy for me to program, and has quite useful analytics attached.

改善してほしい点:

It breaks A LOT - and always at the worst possible time, and their customer support would have to be five or six times better to just suck. First time it took them 7 HOURS to return my urgent tech support call - lost a dinner service. Next time it was 9 HOURS -- not only lost dinner... but we lost a lunch service too!!! Then they started getting better... next time it was only 4 hours... called 10 minutes into the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals [I missed the rest of the game]. To their credit, I had their support person call me back in 15 minutes [the time it takes to get from my house to the restaurant] - and he was able to fix the problem in just a tick over 90 minutes. Tonight it was 3 hours and 10 minutes before the call back came. I was on my motorcycle [don't talk or text while riding]... called back the number on the voicemail... only to find myself back in a queue. Its been 40 plus minutes so far... but fool that I am, I'm still hopeful.

Stephane
Stephane
アメリカのoperations director

Bang for your buck

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The support team was on top of installation and on-boarding. the owner was present.

良いポイント:

Can't beat the price. user friendly. menu management is a breeze.

改善してほしい点:

For larger organizations integration with other software needs to be easier. reports could be better. seperating reports by time periods is a problem

昨年

Hi Stephane, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you're enjoying the POS. - ST at TouchBistro

認証済みレビュアー

Easy to Use

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great app and capabilities, but iOS updates were a huge issue that lead us to find a different POS option.

良いポイント:

iOS based so it's easy to learn and use. Cloud based so I'm able to see sales live without any delay. iPhone app is simple to navigate.

改善してほしい点:

Even though it was iOS based, there wasn't an iPhone app that would allow you to ring in orders and I couldn't find a heavy duty holder that would also have enough room for the dymo card reader. The last few iOS updates really messed with the software - using sign on screen would close out the app, wifi kept disconnecting, etc.

Jason
Jason
カナダ
ソース:GetApp

Not good for large restaurants

3.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

iPad based so it’s convenient to use but that’s about all it goes for the good parts.

改善してほしい点:

Slow with big restaurants. KDS fails 5% of the time. Printers fail 1% of the time The lag and delays of sending tickets is brutal for large restaurants. I have more than 1 location. Small places fine. Large are terrible.

Mike
カナダのManager
食品製造, 2~10人規模の会社

Scam!

1.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Definitely a scam I would not suggest this to anyone it’s a waste of money any other company like square or light speed pos is way cheaper and have had much more success save your money use a different company.

良いポイント:

There is no pros to this company they trap you into a one year contract for software that doesn’t work. The program is laggy shuts itself down it’s not a good platform.

改善してほしい点:

The programming isn’t complete isn’t compatible they have no tech team to help you on site it’s all over the phone. You pay 80+ dollars a month for an app that should be free.

3 年前

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize for the issues you've been facing with TouchBistro. Though our onboarding team is remote we do pride ourselves on setting up our customers' tech to fit their business' needs right the first time. We'd love the chance to make things right! Please send me an email at [email protected] with the name your account is under if you're still experiencing issues so I can have someone reach out to you.

Brenda
アメリカのVP
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Worst customer service, unreliable hardware and software

2.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Am actively researching other options after 2+ years because the issues we've had are never addressed or resolved.

良いポイント:

Easy to use when it works, for the functions that are set up.

改善してほしい点:

1) Customer service is TERRIBLE. We have had open trouble tickets for over a MONTH with no resolution. Important tickets, like payments for online orders appear to be received in the POS and yet no money ever hit our bank. So we can't rely on taking online orders, which is critical. 2) Software and hardware crashes. A lot. Like 6+ times per shift. 3) Inventory adjustments have no value associated with them, which makes it little better than a chalkboard for inventory tracking. (If I am missing product, the value of that loss should show up somewhere in a report as inventory losses. Yet it doesn't). 4) Basic reports missing, such as balance sheet/inventory on hand by category.

Andrew
アメリカのRestaurant Consultant

Abysmal: Dishonest Sales | Inattentive Onboarding | Apathetic Support

1.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Save yourself from a prolonged disruptive experience: AVOID this POS. I'm an impartial restaurant consultant who has witnessed first-hand three separate clients' destructive experiences with this POS, the incredible variety of how they've failed them, and based on my past experiences advocating on their behalf, and current ongoing issues with contract disputesI've advocated on behalf of 3 clients through SO MANY issues. My overall aggregate impression is:1) They don't/won't stand by their product. Every issue is assumed to be the self-inflicted wound of the operator (some were. MOST were not)2) They either don't understand, or don't care about the needs of the small restaurant owner/operator3) They do not practice customer SERVICE. It's troubleshooting support (at best) and their strategy seems to be wearing down their customers with an expected experience that's so exhaustive, they stop reaching out.4) Their culture/leadership is broken. No one takes responsibility and promises of escalation are rarely followed through on. I've experienced this apathy firsthand from the call center all the way up to the C-suite level.They have some truly sincere and empathetic people in their employ, unfortunately, they are not given the authority or voice to help their customers work through their issues.

良いポイント:

The promise of what it "could potentially do"

改善してほしい点:

Frequent Outages & Forced Updates: Even on Friday nights and busy holidays such as Cinco de MayoCustomer Service & Support: Rarely helpful and requires customers to provide lengthy email summaries of past service calls (that they SHOULD have a record of in their CRM)Weird "hallucinations" appearing on customer facing online ordering platform: Root Beer appearing as a bread option/'As Weapon' & 'Ass Bacon' appearing as modifiersThere's not enough room in this field's character limit to continue

11 か月前

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your feedback and rest assured your feedback will be escalated to our team internally. We are here to help you through any issues you're experiencing with TouchBistro- feel free to reach out to our support team at 1-888-342-0131

Dayana

Total disappointment

1.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Where do I start? Have been using it for less than 3 weeks and it has been a complete nightmare.
First, the sales person sold us equipment that "we didn't need" as per the install guy. Over $300 in equipment still in their box... the initial onboarding guy said we didn't need that for the size of the venue. Second, the second iPad does not connect to the touch bistro network. Third, was basically told we had to switch our payment processing to Chase because the integration wasn't going to work with other providers for much longer. After lots of time and paperwork ended up switching to Chase for TouchBistro and guess what? the integration doesn't work. We have had to switch to the stand along mode to be able to take payment from our customers. We have spent hours and hours on the phone with customer service and no one seems to be able to figure it out. Yesterday I was on the phone again for over 2 hours, first with one guy who tried everything he could and finally said he had to transfer me to a senior department because he didn't know what else to do. After having to explain everything again to the "senior" agent, then she tries to follow all the same steps that I had just gone through with the previous guy and still couldn't figure it out. After basically turning everything off and back on 10 times, it worked once so I ended the call!!! Then today, we get to work and guess what? It doesn't work again. I wasted over 2 hours of my day for nothing!!!

良いポイント:

The idea behind it it's great, if it were to actually work as it should.

改善してほしい点:

Our team is hating that we changed the POS because this one is so slow and gives them connectivity issues daily. We were sold a product that does not actually operates as they tell you it would. - You can not restrict servers from opening someone else's table unless you assigned sections. Seriously? - You can not use the main iPad to try to input a reservation because the second iPad won't work unless the main iPad is on the TouchBistro app? lol are you serious? - The integration of TouchBistro POS with TouchBistro reservations system that I was told was gonna make everything so smooth is a complete joke. As I said, you can not try to take a reso or waitlist with the main iPad. You basically need an iPad that's gonna sit there and look pretty but not be used for anything beside clocking in/out, otherwise it will compromise the entire operation. - The payment integration is ridiculously slow (when it actually works) but it has only worked a couple of times and the rest of the time gives an "error connection". It's a brilliant idea, if it were to actually function.

2 年前

Hi there, we are sorry for the issues you faced. I see you're already in contact with our CARE team but let us know if there's anything more we can do to help please call us at 1-888-342-0131 Thank you!

Allison
アメリカのManager
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Do not invest in TouchBistro!!!

1.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

There really isn't much at all to like about the software. It's very basic. When it actually worka.

改善してほしい点:

The app crashes a lot. It's wifi based so if your wifi goes down your credit cards readers won't work. If you close down your apps during an internet outage, you are screwed. Many, many glitches and system outages over the years. Customer service is slow and they don't have a system service statues website so when you call with an issue, you'll have to wait a long timeto talk to someone. Then by the time they call you back the issue will have resolved itself. The back end is not easy to navigate. There is no search bar for items on the cloud. There is no way to mark modifiers out of stock. No partial refunds on online orders. No good support for menu builds and start up. You are basically on your own to figure it out. They also sold me on a loyalty and gift card program and lied that it would soon integrate with online orders. It turns out they were weeks away from rolling out their own branded program. But it was too late for me. Just so very many many problems over the years that I am finally fed up and switching to Toast. So far an amazing experience with them that makes me realize how horrible TouchBistro actually is.

Edward Joseph
飲食店, 51~200人規模の会社

Horrible customer service

2.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Went live over 2 months ago and from day 1 experiencing critical issues. Menu items, groups, modifiers and printers disappear and change. System often crashes. Still not resolution or hope in sight. They are in breach of service agreement and will switch to Toast for all 3 businesses totally 5m + in cc sales. They don’t seem to care.

Ease of use. Cloud based. Apple products

改善してほしい点:

No dedicated person overseeing account. No follow through from support. Support lacks knowledge and reads from troubleshooting script.

5 か月前

Hi Edward, thank you for sharing this feedback. We’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. If you’re open to it, please reach out to [email protected] with your account name and we’ll be in touch from there. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kyle

Do Not Use

1.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Went from bad, to awful, to unbelievable. I can’t imagine a worse experience with a company that isn’t a bank or bell.

良いポイント:

Their sales staff was very effective, unfortunately.

改善してほしい点:

The self install may have been the worst day of my life. They are constantly updating and changing how reports are accessed rendering some reports completely inaccessible one day to another. When I decided the close the restaurant due to losses and the interest rates they harassed me for payment, would not negotiate a reasonable cancellation fee. They were aggressive showing no care for the small family loosing their life savings. Terrible product. The worst service. Zero ethics or morals. There is a reason they are loosing market share at an alarming rate.

8 か月前

Hi Kyle, thank you for sharing this feedback. We’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. If you’re open to it, please reach out to [email protected] with your account name and we’ll be in touch from there. We look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen
投稿経路

System crashes constantly and nobody can fix it.

1.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm at my wits end. Months of dealing with tech support, no resolution in sight for a program that only works sometimes and has cost my business time and money. I finally cancelled today and now I'm stuck spending thousands for equipment that doesn't work.
Seriously, just avoid Touch Bistro all together.

良いポイント:

The customer service people are friendly, despite never being able to resolve your issue.

改善してほしい点:

From day 1, system crashed several times a day. Called over and over for months now and nobody can seem to fix it. Gift cards never worked. Same thing, tech support couldn't figure it out so issued a refund (still waiting for months later) No accountability or anyone to help. Have to call support everyday and explain over and over.

5 か月前

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing this feedback. We’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. If you’re open to it, please reach out to [email protected] with your account name and we’ll be in touch from there. We look forward to hearing from you.

Firas
カナダのPresident and Owner
投稿経路

Easy to use, intuitive with excellent stats and dashboard.

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: After researching the market for new POS system for my newly established Cafe/Bar I found Touch Bistro to be superior to many products in the market. It is cost effective, easy to use, doesn't require specialized equipment (Only Ipad, printer and cash till), easy to install and learn on your own and requires minimum training for new staff. One of the most important feature that many other POS don't provide is the dashboard and cloud reporting. I rely heavily on these data to manage my business effectively and efficiently. It provides a breakdown of sales performance over any period of time, connects to my accounting system and load sales data directly into my accounting system, has excellent integration with 3rd party apps such as 7Shifts for scheduling and Shogo for accounting. I'm truly impressed with this product and it's robustness. I have recommended the product to many other business owners and I always get the same reaction of amazement when they see the reporting it provides compared to the POS systems they currently use.

良いポイント:

Dashboard and cloud reporting. ease of use.

改善してほしい点:

Technical support seems to be overwhelmed and you can rarely connect with them when you need them most. They try to get back to you within 24 hours, but in most cases that's too long and have significant impact on our business.

認証済みレビュアー
食品、飲料, 51~200人規模の会社

I Doubt There's Better

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

TouchBistro has been an amazing tool for our cafe. I love the ease of use, how easily we are able to get an overview of the cafe at any one time, along with performance, financial reporting, and all the rest. We keep discovering new features that allow us to be more and more accurate and efficient behind the counter. Support is also always really helpful and available whenever we need them!

改善してほしい点:

Some of the features seem weirdly incomplete, like reporting having some types of reports available and not others. Also, we have had to source a secondary POS system to use for our retail inventory, as despite having the capability for things like barcode scanning, there is no way to quickly or easily update our inventory--with a stocklist of over 2000 items, having to create each item individually and update them manually is too much of a headache to bother with.

Bill
カナダのOwner/chef

Best decision ever

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We embraced touch bistro over 3 yrs ago in that time they have continued to upgrade and make it better and better. That said the only down side is as technology changes so does your need for newer faster iPads and that is something we did not budget for.
I would never go back to a stand alone POS
Just remember that if you make the jump to tableside ordering wirelessly you will be amazed at how much faster your table
Turns are and effective your servers become . Less staff required because they carry the POS with them no lines at a station. Smoother flow in kitchen
Just take .25 per bill
And put it in a gotta get newer IPad fund and you'll be happier then you have ever been
Bill Justus
Owner chef EKs Grill Kelowna BC

Just about everything

改善してほしい点:

Cash layout for required new iPads to retain full functionality

7 年前

Hey, Bill! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you say TouchBistro was the best decision ever. We couldn't ask for anything more! If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ekin
トルコのRestaurant Manager

Industry Standart for Restaurants and Cafes

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: If you are running a restaurant, you need rock solid working system especially in rush hours. It is touchbistro.

良いポイント:

It is super easy to fill your menu in and start using. There is high possibility your crew is familiar with it and if anything goes wrong just call the support and they gonna help you.

改善してほしい点:

Some features needs extra clicks and attention, like updating menu, photos and prices etc. it is not a daily task, but would be nice to make edits on better ui.

12 か月前

Thank you for the review, Ekin!

Hayley
カナダのEvents Manager
ホスピタリティ, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Support Line a complete JOKE

3.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you're looking to onboard, they will make you feel valuable. After that - forget about any level decent of customer service.

良いポイント:

Simple interface. Price Point of monthly subscription.

改善してほしい点:

Once you buy in, you are VERY low priority for them. it takes weeks to hear back by email and hours to connect on the support line. This is all before even attempting to trouble shoot your issues. Dev Team launches updates that arnt tested and working thoroughly. Wish i chose a different system off the bat.

4 年前

Hi Hayley, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize for the issues you've been facing. I had passed your review on to our support management team who has confirmed that they were able to speak with you last week to resolve your issues. If you need any further technical support please feel free to reach out to our team at 888-342-0131. For any account related questions, our CARE team is always happy to help! Just email [email protected]. - Carly at TouchBistro

Dave
投稿経路

Easy to use, best POS I've ever used. The support is amazing. Although you rarely need it.

良いポイント:

When I started my business, the company that ran the POS system I inherited gave me trouble 24 hours before I opened. In stepped TouchBistro. They went above and beyond to have me up and running in time for my opening. I have never seen support they offered from another company. Their customer service was second to none. On top of that, the system is so easy to use. I set up my menu from scratch, in a rush, the night before opening. Training staff on it is a breeze as well.

改善してほしい点:

There isn't much to complain about. It would be nice to be able to adjust the menu remotely but they're constantly upgrading the features available via cloud, so I'm sure that's on the horizon as well.

7 年前

Hi Dave, Thank you for the super awesome review! I'm going to forward it to our install and training team. They work so hard and definitely will appreciate the love. Thanks again! Mell

Jerry
アメリカのOwner/General Manager
投稿経路

Very easy to use POS but needs refinement

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: you need to be able to authorize users to delete items without granting them void permissions. Also sometimes the POS accepts a tipout amount and passes it to the credit card processor but then forgets that it already processed the tip amount. At that point it refuses to accept any tipout amount and forces us to do an override on the preauthorization, which in turn means manual calculation of total tipout for the server and understates their tip income on wage reporting....

ease of use

改善してほしい点:

1) some tipouts get passed through to the credit card processor but fail to capture in the POS, then the POS won't take a tip amount and assumes it's neither entered nor will it let you re enter the tip because the final authorization is complete. 2) in security settings for staff, to enable a staff member to correct their own mistakes before sending an order to the kitchen, because of the way you've set things up, I also have to authorize staff to VOID items that have already been sent, which I refuse to do. so I end up having to approve every little change, whether or not they've been sent to the kitchen... bad design!