Housecall Proの概要

Housecall Pro is a top-rated business solution for home service professionals to streamline scheduling, dispatching, payments, & more.

Housecall Proの詳細

良いポイント:

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

改善点:

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Housecall Proの評価

Paul M.
Paul M.

Great Product!

5 2 年前

コメント: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

良いポイント:

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

改善点:

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Orville davis, L.

Great ERP system for small businesses especially in Service industries

5 11 か月前

コメント: I love Housecall Pro

良いポイント:

I love that I can do everything in one spot. Employees can clock in, jobs can be scheduled. Dashboards are present to view performance, and credit processing is easy.

改善点:

A bit expensive per month but it definitely has a lot of features. Every now and then it will have some bugs but easily fixed.

Holden E.
アメリカのBusiness Development Manager
消費者サービス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great Software, Great People, Great Company.

5 2 週間前 新着

コメント: Great experience with everyone

良いポイント:

I like the responsiveness of the employees most about Housecall Pro. Between the chat bubble and the Facebook groups, these folks are on top of everything and are constantly looking for ways to improve the product for the end-user; us.

改善点:

I would like to see more options as it relates to recommended updates and changes from users. If this was more transparent, perhaps we could see what's in the pipeline. Our dry cleaning software has a forum where we each get a certain number of votes to vote on upcoming products and issues.

Simon P.
Simon P.
カナダのPrésident
ソース:GetApp

Worst apps ever

1 2 か月前 新着

コメント: Feel like they’re waiting for you to pay and then let you feel important without services.

良いポイント:

If you don’t like costumers service, pay for a full year

改善点:

Everything, from their costumer service to the president. It closely related.

Rosemary P.

HouseCall Pro

5 3 か月前

コメント: Overall, this software has benefited our company a lot over the past year and a half. We now are able to keep better track of our customers and that alone has increased our customer service.

良いポイント:

This software is very easy to integrate from previous software or even just from an excel sheet. It has the majority of features we are looking for in an HVAC CSM system, including; dispatch, scheduling, gps tracking, time tracking, reoccurring appts, service plans, etc.

改善点:

There are only a few features we would love to see added to this software to make it 100% for us, however, none are a breaking point for us to use other software. First, we would love to be able to have inventory tracking. If our techs use a part, it would be nice if it would deduct from an inventory so we can just order what has been used. Instead, we have to do inventory once a week which cuts down on production time. Second, we would love a job routing feature. Currently, we have to look at each appt to see where each tech is scheduled to be, to figure out where to schedule potential clients. It becomes too time consuming for a customer waiting for us to determine where to put them while on the phone, so we end up scheduling and sometimes our guys are making zig zags through town or looping because we service multiple cities.

Anthony H.
アメリカのOwner Operator
投稿者のソース

Totally changed my business platform

4 先月 新着

コメント: Overall i definetly recommend the Housecall App it has streamlined alot of aspects of my business and has become a necessary tool for a growing small business

良いポイント:

"Price List" has been a game changer. Im able to reflect the fluctuation of price change overtime. Even more then that just being able to log my prices makes writing estimates streamlined.

改善点:

I havent figured out a way to log my employees hours to particular clients. sometimes we may deal with 3 or more clients in a day and it would be convenient if when my guys clocked in they could clock in under a client.

Chris B.
アメリカのPresident

Lifesaver

5 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Organizing, text messaging, job tracking, email automization. This software is helping us look professional, save time and GROW. Do not hesitate to try it!

改善点:

Service plans need work. Not easy to setup a service plan through the app on the phone.

Matt P.
投稿者のソース

Don't know how I would do business without it.

5 先月 新着

コメント: This 1st year has been awesome. Having this technology has really allowed me to compete on a whole new level.

良いポイント:

So many features in one easy to use app.

改善点:

I would like to see an inventory management app

Thomas M.
アメリカのOwner/President
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

HouseCall Pro is a Really Good tool to use

5 先月 新着

コメント: it has been a good experience overall

良いポイント:

I like instapay that's a really good feature !!!

改善点:

I wish they would integrate it with QuickBooks Self-Employ and not just QuickBooks only I wish they would charge me the same credit card swap rate for the CC reader as they would for mobile invoicing. The best CC swapper is their own phone.

Jesse P.
アメリカのSupervisor

Very satisfied

5 先月 新着

コメント: Housecall Pro really has helped our organization become more organized.

良いポイント:

I love how this product has pretty much all the tools to keep an organization organized. From scheduling to getting in contact with customers, Housecall Pro just makes everything so convenient. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow business owner colleagues.

改善点:

Haven't ran into any issues yet.........

Chad P.
アメリカのService Manager

Love this software

5 6 か月前

コメント: Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

良いポイント:

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

改善点:

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Whitney P.
アメリカのOffice Manager
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 1~5か月

Excellent Service Industry Software

5 9 か月前

コメント: More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

良いポイント:

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

改善点:

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Anthony S.
アメリカのowner

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

5 昨年

コメント: I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

良いポイント:

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

改善点:

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Christine F.
アメリカのBusiness Office Manager

Great Application for the Money

5 昨年

コメント: Overall I am pretty satisfied.

良いポイント:

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

改善点:

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Rayanne W.
Rayanne W.
アメリカのOperations Manager

EXCELLENT

良いポイント:

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

改善点:

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Dereck D.
アメリカのOwner/Operator
建設, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Great addition to our small business.

5 2 年前

コメント: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

良いポイント:

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

改善点:

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Ryan A.
アメリカのCEO
投稿者のソース

Housecall Pro changed my life!

5 2 年前

コメント: My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

良いポイント:

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

改善点:

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Jacob H.
アメリカのVice President
建設, 11-50の従業員数

Housecall Pro Rocks

5 2 年前

コメント: The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

良いポイント:

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

改善点:

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Taylor C.
アメリカのSecretary
建設, 11-50の従業員数

Great functionality!

5 2 年前

コメント: Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

良いポイント:

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

改善点:

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Erin C.
環境サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best process/program out there!

5 2 年前

コメント: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

良いポイント:

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

改善点:

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Jon S.
アメリカのowner
建設, 自営業
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do.

4 2 年前

コメント: My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP. However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change. It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

良いポイント:

Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service. There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

改善点:

.....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you. There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes. when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so. If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service. Customer support is only through chat message If you want any additional features you have to pay more. And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

Wendy P.
アメリカのOffice Manager

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

5 2 年前

コメント: By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

良いポイント:

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference. All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world. The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users. Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

改善点:

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Scott W.
アメリカのOwner/Operator

Pro user

4 2 年前

コメント: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

良いポイント:

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

改善点:

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Scott B.
アメリカのPresident

Love HouseCall Pro

5 2 年前

コメント: Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

良いポイント:

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me. The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool! The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low. Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly. One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition. Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

改善点:

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them. For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform. You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic. Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

Lisa M.
アメリカのBusiness Administrator

User friendly

5 2 年前

コメント: We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across House Call Pro from another vendor who visited our home , at the time we were looking into going automated, prior we were all manual. We called other vendors however their prices were very high. I called House call Pro the monthly price was very reasonable and it was perfect for our needs. We are very happy with the software and its made our life so much easier. Honestly we look back now and cant believe we were manual!!! When I do have a question customer service is quick to respond . We also feel this software made our company look much more professional, our customers receive a confirmation when in route and we are able to take payments and email receipts as well as estimates immediately. We definitely recommend House Call Pro!!

良いポイント:

This software is very user friendly, without any training most of our team was able to dive right in and start using the software immediately . I love the fact that we can schedule, take payments view our customers history and overall have the ability to use every function of the software whether your in the office or out if the field. We can send internal messages to our staff as well as our customers. This software shows our overall earnings, tracks invoices that our outstanding and honestly allows our company to run smoothly and efficiently.

改善点:

In the beginning for some reason if I had to go back and close out a job and back date it, the software would not allow me to choose the appropriate date, however this has been fixed and I haven't had any recent problems with this particular issue.