キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

金融サービス, 10,000+人規模の会社

Straightforward and flexible

5.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

The licensing model is simple and straightforward that allows for post-deployment flexibility and growth. This is very valuable in the SaaS space, as it becomes increasingly more complex. It comes with a lot of functionality built out of the box, but can be reshaped to fit most processes you can think up. The education and support from the OnSpring team is outstanding. They are truly partnered in understanding your problem and helping you build a solution to meet it. It's very easy to learn and use. Within a week of purchasing we were able to launch simple processes in the platform and realize immediate value. This was instrumental in gaining executive buy-in with the product, as most are burnt out on 6-12 month implementations before realizing an ROI.

改善してほしい点:

It misses some of the logic functions you see in more advanced platforms. The licensing approach can be a double-edged sword as you can't allow for read-only access without utilizing a full license. Feature releases are done roughly quarterly, which means there is a significant delay between when feature need is realized and when it's delivered. Lacks the functionality to build a public facing user portal. They use surveys to accomplish this, but they are unwieldy since the URL changes every time you update the survey.

2 年前

Michael - Thank you for taking the time to post such a thorough review of Onspring. We take pride in our ability to fully deliver on customer needs and use cases. We also appreciate you providing input on functionality we could improve upon; this is invaluable to our product team, which is constantly looking for additional ways to add value and improve your experience.

アメリカのManger - Data Analytics
通信, 10,000+人規模の会社

Flexibility

4.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

The product is quite flexible. It can be applied for a variety of use cases. Once you have your apps matured, reporting becomes streamlined.

改善してほしい点:

The interface for reports development can be a bit challenging at times. If you have a lot of fields in your apps, searching for them when building/filtering a report can be a struggle.

3 年前

Michael, thanks for providing a review of Onspring. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on what it's like to be a customer - and we are very happy to be your 'neighbor.' I'm going to take your 'report creation' feedback to our product team to discuss options on improving the experience. Thanks again!

アメリカ
投稿経路

I'm an internal auditor, daily user

3.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

It's a good way to organize and retrieve audit workpapers. Multiple controls can be assigned to a single risk, so it's easy to build a usable risk library.

改善してほしい点:

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users, can be difficult to configure for individual needs. The stock software is very basic

6 年前

One of the primary features of our product is how easy it is to configure for individual needs. Please reach out to our support team, who is always here to help.

Jennifer
アメリカのSenior Director
非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社

Highly Recommend Onspring

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Onspring is a great platform - from my prior experience and in my opinion, it outranks Archer. Since our company is only able to use a subset of what the platform was built for and what Onspring offers, it has been difficult to justify the cost for our purposes.

良いポイント:

The ease of use is off the charts and the automated dashboards are visually effective when communicating to internal and external partners. In addition, Onspring offers a robust training program, free Friday tutorial videos, and have wonderful customer service.

改善してほしい点:

For small companies, the cost to help customize your instance or provide ad hoc tech support (10 hours or less) is prohibitive when the annual platform itself is already up there with the competition.

Drew
アメリカのIT Audit Manager
消費財, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Best in Class Audit Management Software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our team is able to work in a single system that includes all facets of their job responsibilities, including risk assessment, engagement planning, project management, and fieldwork. Reporting is streamlined and extremely easy to modify as needs change.

良いポイント:

Onspring is exceptionally easy to deploy and use with minimal training. The intuitive nature of the product and customizable functionality meant we were able to quickly spin up experiences for our internal auditors, managers, and business stake holders that are tailored to their needs and functions.

改善してほしい点:

Onspring uses a common text field functionality that, like almost all others that I am aware of, occasionally has issues in rendering copy/paste text from MS Word. This is not just an Onspring-specific issue and the Onspring editor does include a "clear formatting" button that fully addresses this concern.

2 年前

Drew - Thank you for posting a thorough review on the Onspring platform and your experience utilizing our solutions to fit your organization's needs.

Daniel
アメリカのDirector of Internal Audit
銀行, 51~200人規模の会社

Review

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use this product for internal audit at the bank I work at. We store our workpapers in it for audits we perform. We do our risk assessment in it. We track findings and do our schedule in Onspring. We use it to maintain our list of key internal controls for COSO and document our testing of those controls monthly in this tool.

良いポイント:

The product is very customizable and easy to understand once you learn it is a relational database with a user interface of easy to understand charts/graphs on top of it.

改善してほしい点:

Mapping feature - this one is new but additional features to customize map overlays based on census tract information would be useful in mapping.

2 年前

Daniel - Thank you for providing such a thorough review of Onspring. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post this and also appreciate your suggestion on the geographical mapping use case. Our product team will be looking into this!

Jon
アメリカのIT Audit Manager
石油、エネルギー, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Best Audit Software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I could not speak more highly of OnSpring's staff. All interactions have been great. Our implementer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been the secret to our success, and we are very thankful for her!

良いポイント:

The OnSpring system is very customizable. The out-of-the box solution will lay the foundation for using the system for your audit department. From there, you can customize almost every functionality of the system to facilitate your processes.

改善してほしい点:

With the ability to customize the system comes complexity. You must analyze, design, and really understand your processes before you begin your implementation. Luckily, our OnSpring implementer is very knowledgeable of the system, as well as the audit profession, and she did a great job helping us make the system work as we needed.

アメリカのGRC Technology Lead
保険, 10,000+人規模の会社

Flexible and Valuable GRC Platform

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Enterprise risks, functional risks, vendor risks, controls repository mapped to unified compliance framework, controls testing, compliance tracking/reporting, service request management, model inventory management, asset management, and executive GRC reporting.

良いポイント:

Flexibility to configure base solutions and create completely new applications.

改善してほしい点:

Complex workflows are still difficult to configure and manage, but the workflow engine works great for straightforward review and approval workflow use cases.

9 か月前

John - Thank you so much for the thorough recap of your experience with Onspring. We truly appreciate your time and love having you be a part of our Onspring community.

Neil
カナダのHead of Procurement
保険, 501~1,000人規模の会社

All in one place

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Honestly fantastic, support is incredible. Where else in your career have you seen, Procurement, Vendor Management, Compliance, Risk and IT Security all in one tool ?

良いポイント:

The Software is easy to use and to create new forms, dashboards and reports.

改善してほしい点:

At time the coding language shortcoming requires you to use inverse logic example instead of turn right, you have to turn left 3 times (equivalent to turn right)

2 年前

Neil - We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of Onspring. I love your quote about never before having procurement, vendor, compliance, risk, and IT all in one tool until you had Onspring. That is what our goal was when we started building the platform, so it is always great to hear that we are truly helping businesses move faster and easier. I need to dig into your coding language comment because my spidey-senses assume there is an easier way to achieve what you are looking to accomplish. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to see how we can improve your logic methodology. Thanks again - really appreciate you.

アメリカのInformation Security
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Excellent GRC solution - Highly recommend!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Onspring is making our risk much easier to define and report. We previously had so many disparate processes and functions that it was difficult to report risk accurately.

良いポイント:

- Consistent improvement with new updates and releases- Everyone at Onspring is great work with- Ease of use- Out of box features

改善してほしい点:

- When delegating a survey to someone else, Onspring should dynamically update the email that goes to the delegate for you. It will send the email addressed to the initially assigned person unless you adjust it. Onspring allows you to adjust it, but it seems they should automatically update the name instead of keeping the original person's name. Adjusting the email could be easy to miss; therefore, you send an email to the delegate addressed to yourself.- The timeout function needs to be adjusted. It appears to let you continue your session, when it does not.

2 年前

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Chris - really appreciate your candor and feedback.

Rhonda
アメリカのCompliance Officer
金融サービス, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Optimize efficiency with user friendly software

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use Onspring to manage and automate a number of our compliance processes including logs, compliance testing, audit testing, regulatory filings, pre-approval forms and workflows. We add new use cases to it every year.

良いポイント:

Onspring allowed us to create bespoke solutions that optimize our current processes and workflows. End-user adoption has been high and all users find the solution intuitive and easy to use with very little training. If you can read, you can use Onspring. I love the ability to continue leveraging the data we have in the system to create new time-saving solutions for little to no capital outlay. The system is incredibly flexible and if I miss adding a field that is needed for metrics or other purposes, I can add it myself and begin using it immediately. You truly can configure the system to do almost anything you would like it to. The Onspring platform is meant to be customized, so the applications work well and don't experience some of the problems that customization creates in other systems. The more you use the platform, the more ways you find to leverage it to save time.

改善してほしい点:

There is very little I do not like about the software. Quite often the features I hoped for to make administration or use of it easier are added to new updates. Quite often, I didn't even know that I wanted an upgrade to functionality until they create it and make the system even better than it already was. One downfall though is that infinite scrolling was added in the most recent update and it has slowed down my ability to get to the record that is needed. Rather than being able to click on page three of my dashboard report, I have to scroll and wait for the system to load the second and then the third page of results. Although I consider it a minor issue, there is no ability to define column size in reports, so dashboard reporting does not always use real estate as efficiently as I would like. Any other system limitations are easily dealt with through good design upon setup.

3 年前

Wow! Thank you for such a great review! It's always wonderful to hear how easy it is for our customers to adjust their configuration of Onspring to fit their individual use cases and business needs. And we really value the transparent feedback on dashboard columns and infinite scrolling. This type of direct information is exactly what helps us refine enhancements for this year's product roadmap. Appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Becca
アメリカのRisk & Compliance Technical Specialist
保険, 201~500人規模の会社

Best Bang for your Buck

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our company had left a previous provider due to issues with the platform and customer service. We've been blown away by the experience we've had after selecting Onspring.

良いポイント:

Out of the box options available and full customization options - we were able to decide how much time and effort to apply to customization before implementation. End users are happy with the ease of use. Management is happy with the reports and export capabilities. As an admin, the trainings Onspring conducts and the customer service Onspring provides is extremely helpful and this is, in my opinion, what really makes them standout.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the webinars they offer fall short, but the webinars are an added bonus anyway. Onspring provides an app to give feedback and request enhancements - so they're aware of areas to improve. They're transparent about if/when the enhancement will be considered or implemented!

2 年前

Becca - You are the best. None of us at Onspring could ask for a better review description than "Best Bang for your Buck." We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to post a review of Onspring. And appreciate your candor about webinar content - I'd like to follow up with you on this front to understand what we could provide that would be more beneficial in this area.

Michelle
アメリカのPMO Consultant
保険, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Onspring fits your needs

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have had a fully immersed experience in Onspring. I came in knowing nothing and now i'm told (by Onspring support staff) that i'm one of the most experienced admins they have. It took less than a year to become a SME. Once you understand how to use the system and it's capabilities, it's pretty simple to use. It has given me the ability to automate so much more than I ever planned!

良いポイント:

Almost anything that I wanted to do, could be done. Even if I couldn't figure it out myself, the support staff would always find a way.

改善してほしい点:

I like that you can use multiple tabs while configuring/testing, but I hate that if you change one tab to test in a different role, then toggle back to another tab, all of the tabs have changed to that role.

Stephanie
アメリカのVendor Management Lead
保険, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Excellent project and vendor management tool that has changed the way we operate.

良いポイント:

Onspring is easy to learn, use and customize to fit your business needs. We enjoy having the flexibility to utilize their off the shelf solutions, develop our own functionality or utilize a combination of the two. We primarily purchased the tool to manage projects, contracts and vendors but continue to expand scope and automate processes as we continue to learn of the tool's capabilities.

改善してほしい点:

I cannot think of anything at this time.

4 年前

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the sharing of your Onspring experience.

Aaron
アメリカのSr Dir ERM and IA
保険, 201~500人規模の会社

Best in Flexibility and Use Case Solutions

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great service, cost, self administration, learning, community, complete package.

良いポイント:

It met us where we are in our maturity and is scalable as we grow and add use cases.

改善してほしい点:

Great improvements in visualizations, still growing there.

9 か月前

Thank you for leaving this review of your Onspring experience, Aaron. Glad to see the value you're experiencing.

Suzy
アメリカのSr. Systems Analyst
ギャンブル、カジノ, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Onspring is a great choice for GRC software choice

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Experience has been great, automating things that were previously done via spreadsheets and email.

良いポイント:

SaaS. Easily configurable. OOB apps require little customizations.

改善してほしい点:

Would like more out-of-the-box API's. The Portal is definitely an improvement for the user experience.

9 か月前

Suzy - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of Onspring. We're glad you are having a good experience with the platform. Our product team is prioritizing integrations over the next 18 months, so expect big announcements soon!

Sarah
アメリカのSr. Internal Controls Analyst
消費財, 10,000+人規模の会社

Logical and User Friendly

良いポイント:

I like that I don't have to have a background in IT in order to be an effective administrator. The tool is easy to customize and adjust. I also love the fact that Onspring is con

改善してほしい点:

IT's hard to come up with a con. Any cons that I've had in the past have either been resolved or they were just superficial/insignificant.

2 年前

Sarah - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Onspring. Always appreciate feedback, especially when it's great :)

Benny
アメリカのMrg, Technology Audit and GRC Program
公共施設, 501~1,000人規模の会社

No Code Solution

良いポイント:

No code configuration, user friendly, great features, and tech support.

改善してほしい点:

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

9 か月前

Short and sweet. That's how we roll, too. Thanks for leaving a review Benny - truly appreciate your role in our community.

Jay
アメリカのDirector - Global ICFR
消費財, 10,000+人規模の会社

Excellent Company

製品を使ってみた感想: Contract management, SOX controls testing

良いポイント:

Ease of use, we can create our own dashboards, reports, apps. Customer service is 7 stars when you need it which is rare.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing right now for what we are using it for.

2 年前

Jay - Thank you for providing this review of Onspring. Glad to hear our team is getting rave reviews from you!

Meredith
アメリカのPartner
投稿経路

Onspring is extremely versatile and easy to configure to your workflow

良いポイント:

The Onspring Platform allows companies to customize the software interface screens, process flow and reporting to their requirements without months of expensive custom development.

改善してほしい点:

The Platform is extremely flexible and if companies do not have a defined process, then the software will not optimize the process that should be implemented.

Mindi
アメリカのSoftware Engineer
金融サービス, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Onspring is great!

良いポイント:

I love that investing a little time can fully/mostly automate process that previously used valuable associate time.

改善してほしい点:

You have to know what you don't know to find training.

9 か月前

Mindi - Thank you for sharing your experience of Onspring. And thank you for expanding a bit on your learning/training experience, this is helpful for our Learning Services and Customer Success teams.

アメリカのIT Audit
投稿経路

Very easy to use and after comparing to competitors, Onspring is the best value for the money!

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Ease of use, easily and highly configurable to the business needs and great value.

良いポイント:

As a first time Administrator of a SaaS, I have found it exceptionally easy to not only use but to configure! In rare instances that I find something difficult to navigate the Customer Support Staff responds in minutes. I've never waited more than an hour for assistance.

認証済みレビュアー
金融サービス, 501~1,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

Customer service aspect has been great. Still require some training but can see the potential.

良いポイント:

There are quick addition options for controls, risks and even time management. The other nice feature is the reporting customization. Any user is able to create a number of reports for their own use. Using the audit software tool has simplified the audit work paper creation and version control, the current favorite function is the auto creation of work papers.

改善してほしい点:

Currently, producing an auto audit report does requires some editing on the end user side. Also, I would like to see dynamic linking. If I update a control I would hope (dream) that the associated control links would also update. The tool does require a bit of customization to get the product to suit the end user needs.

Ashley
アメリカのIT Assurance Analyst
保険, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Onspring Review

4.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

The capabilities that Onspring provides to users are vast. When set up properly, a dashboard can tell a story that many other solutions can not achieve.

改善してほしい点:

The complexity and learning curve required to set up the software how you want/need.

2 年前

Thank you for leaving us a review Ashley. Our Customer Experience team offers multiple training sessions throughout the year, including quick-hit 30-minute sessions on Fridays to get better acquainted with the new features and functionality of Onspring. If you ever feel like you need extra support, please reach out to us so we can help!

Glen
アメリカ
使用期間: 不明

Simple Setup, Great Follow-up

5.0 9 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Once I got the system setup it became easier for me to get everything done because it was all automatic!
They followed up soon after to make sure I understood it all and made me feel more at ease!