RAYNET CRMの概要

マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数

All I need from CRM

5 7 か月前

良いポイント:

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

Jan K.
Jan K.
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数

CRM for Marketing Agency

5 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

良いポイント:

- Simple to use - Beautiful and clear design - Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something - Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of - The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done - Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts - A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

改善してほしい点:

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing - Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Marek B.
Marek B.
研究, 11-50の従業員数

Easy to use CRM

5 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

This CRM helped to improve our sales and make the life of our sales guys much easier.

改善してほしい点:

The internal notifications and internal communication within the team is not developed enough.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのImplementation Manager
自動車, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル

An Average CRM

3 3 年前

良いポイント:

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

改善してほしい点:

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Petr R.
Petr R.
美術、工芸, 2-10の従業員数

Raynet CRM is total lifesaver for SMB & also for large to mid sized companies

5 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Its easy use & that it is suitable for large-mid sized business but also for very small companies like us. Their marketing and onboarding is engaging. I like them much more then big solutions such as Salesforce and others.

良いポイント:

Kanban board where we can track our sales & newbiz with value and labels. Raynet helped us to kill everyday chaos.

改善してほしい点:

I did not find any issues at all. We really like this app.

Lucie S.
Lucie S.
のVýkonná ředitelka
人材, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上
ソース:GetApp

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does.
Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them.
Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast.
RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

Pavel D.
のManaging Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上

Finally one easy to use

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-)
[Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

改善してほしい点:

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Jan Š.
Jan Š.
金融サービス
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
ソース:GetApp

Very useful and user-friendly software!

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

良いポイント:

Customer support is excellent!!

改善してほしい点:

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Š.
Stanislav Š.
情報技術、情報サービス

Best CRM software for business

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas G.
Lukas G.
のCEO
2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Absolutely essential tool for our business

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Radim U.
Radim U.
のCEO
2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

The best tool I use daily

4 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

良いポイント:

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Can't think of any now.

Vojtech S.
チェコ

Really awesome personal approach

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas H.
スロバキア

Used every day with 3 people

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it.
And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help.
I recommend everyone at least a try.
BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Jan S.
チェコのSales Director
投稿者のソース

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Š.
Petr Š.
のCEO Office Manager
501-1,000の従業員数

Raynet CRM

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

良いポイント:

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

改善してほしい点:

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill D.
アメリカのRegional Sales Manager
投稿者のソース

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich J.
チェコのDirector

thumbs-up

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas U.
チェコ

Easy to use

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

認証済みレビュアー
インターネット
ソース:GetApp

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas B.

Simply THE BEST!

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Š.
Vojtěch Š.
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Really awesome personal approach

Petr U.
チェコのSales Director
投稿者のソース

We can only recommend it.

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš U.
小売

Most user friendly CRM

Customer support Easy-to-use

改善してほしい点:

We did not discover any yet