Reftabの概要

A customizable and full featured asset tracking platform. Easy to setup and use. Cloud based and mobile.

Reftabの詳細

改善してほしい点:

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Reftabの評価

フランスのOperations Assistant
投資運用, 201-500の従業員数

Fantastic so far!

5 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: From the first point of contact, Reftab have been amazing. I have been in contact with Mike, who I believe to be one of the founders of the software. Personally I find that amazing that we have contact with a founder, who is really able to give me all the answers I need directly without going through long support terminals like with other software programs. Mike has been extremely helpful with the setup of our account - always replying very quickly to emails.
Although we are only just (slowly) starting to use Reftab, everything about it is great so far & it works really well.
Due to an extremely busy work schedule, we have not been able to push its limits just yet, but so far, so good.
Thanks to the Reftab team for all the help so far!

良いポイント:

- The features are super easy to use - the Reftab team are very responsive, efficient & effective when it comes to troubleshooting or answering queries - The check-in /out feature is really simple to use - almost everything is modifiable & customisable

改善してほしい点:

The mobile app lacks the option to edit details / barcodes for Accessories, which from an Office Supply Management POV, is important as it allows me to work from my mobile when adding / editing stock. The request portal (to my knowledge) does not allow for indefinite loans of accessories OR assets, which could be useful for us at least. It also does not yet allow requests for consumable accessories, which again, could be useful for us.

Reftabからの返信

先週

Hi Olivia, thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We're so happy to hear Reftab is working well for you and your team!

Robert W.
アメリカのAssociate Director IT
情報技術、情報サービス, 10,000+の従業員数

Reftab is awesome

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

良いポイント:

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

改善してほしい点:

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Luciën J.
Luciën J.
オランダのIT Administrator
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
情報技術、情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数

Reftab Asset Management

4 昨年

良いポイント:

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

改善してほしい点:

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

Reftabからの返信

昨年

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Marcandre C.
カナダのIT Supervisor
コンピュータ・ゲーム, 5,001-10,000の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Reftab in a quickly changing environment

5 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Every time we had ideas for features, the developers have been very responsive, very quick to apply them (or mention why it's not possible when that was the case). Reftab has been super flexible and very prone to help our business. We definitely have a before and after Reftab in term of quality of asset tracking.

良いポイント:

Reftab made it so much easier for us to adapt to the ever changing environment of our studio and constant movement of assets between desks or employees. It perfectly scaled to our studios worldwide, and allowed us to maintain standards between our studios.

改善してほしい点:

There is not much to not like about Reftab. We haven't used the customer portal since it's not very well suited for our kind of environment (where IT has a closer control on assets and accessories), but this doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it.

Kevin S.
アメリカのDirector of Quality
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Great New Asset Management Tool

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'd started w/ Reftab as a cloud based asset management tool for tracking and managing electric vehicle charging stations. I've also used Device42 then Insight by Riada as competing products because had developed integrations with Jira Cloud and Jira Service Desk Cloud for our task and service ticket management. Reftab continued to develop their product and has now integrated with Jira. Nice! The cost/month is currently less than 50% of the monthly subscription cost for competing products and the functionality and customer service are truly excellent for our asset tracking and management needs.

良いポイント:

Great value for $ Integrates and Interacts with Atlassian Jira and Jira Service Desk (Provides link between the asset and any issues or tickets) Bulk Import of existing asset information from existing tools. Easy to setup new fields with different configurations. Good filters to find what you are looking for quickly. Mobile app/interface

改善してほしい点:

The initial product did not integrate with Jira Service Desk. Reftab has since added this capability and setup was reasonably simple.

Avishal P.
アメリカのStation Analyst
航空会社/航空産業, 10,000+の従業員数

Best Program on the Market

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The experience with Reftab has been fantastic, from the program to the management team. Everyone has been so helpful and flexible to tailor the program to work best for us. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to track all their assets have automated reports sent out.

良いポイント:

The user interface is simple and easy to work with. Made it so much easier to locate assets that have been signed out to employees and track the usage. It was an easy transition for employees to start using the program and the training aspect was fast and easy. Reporting is fantastic by getting notifications of who has not turned in something.

改善してほしい点:

I don’t have any Cons on the software because if I do find something missing the Reftab team is always available to try to find a way to get us what we are looking for.

Scott B.
アメリカのInformation Technology Engineer
研究, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Absolutely astonished by the support offered by Reftab

5 2 か月前

良いポイント:

Reftab checks all of our boxes for a ITAM tool. The Jira, Intune, and Jamf syncs allow us to trust Reftab as our 100% live source of truth for all of our most critical assets. The software is easy to use and has been a real win for us. While the software is great, support is really where Reftab shines. There have now been two instances where I've found a bug and reported it to their support team. Both times they were able to apply a fix within hours of me reporting the issue. I'm absolutely blown away at how responsive and helpful their support team is. I cannot evangelize them enough!

改善してほしい点:

None, reftab has been able to satisfy all of our business needs.

Chris H.
オーストラリアのIT Services Manager
弁護士業界, 201-500の従業員数

Best-in-class Asset Management solution

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Reftab was simple to configure and even easier to manage. Our business enjoys the peace of mind knowing we are in control of the cost as we grow in users.

良いポイント:

Reftab provides a powerful and cost-effective solution enabling us to keep track of our physical and digital assets across a distributed workforce.

改善してほしい点:

I can identify very few cons in the time I've used this platform. The ability to deploy an agent to all hardware to automatically capture information would be nice but not necessary if managed well.

Ashley F.
アメリカのTech Support Specialist Senior
高等教育, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Stellar Customer Support

4 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: From the trial period to full implementation, we really have had a good experience. This system has vastly reduced the number of individual tasks we used to complete at each checkout and has helped to streamline and improve customer experience. I have reached out on approximately 4-5 occasions with questions and have always had a quick response time, with a solution to my question every time. We are about 4 months into our switch and I am satisfied with the solution for our campus.

良いポイント:

The price of this software is definitely a win. We were previously using multiple home-built applications to fill this need. Moving from a home built to purchased application always comes down to value for the money. The Customer Support has been prompt, friendly, and efficient. I have reached out a few times and have had near-immediate response times. New features have become available since implementing this solution. I have seen options that I have inquired about implemented in the last 4 months. Impressive. The setup and ease of use are paramount. We have a high turn over of student workers utilizing and learning to use this system. They caught on to this application so much faster than the multiple applications we were previously using that the training time has basically paid for the program already!

改善してほしい点:

I wish the reporting features were as easy to navigate as checkouts are. They do not run in a way that is as intuitive to me. Especially when attempting to refine data into smaller increments. Automatic emails are great, and reduce the amount of individual notifications I need to send, but they could do with a slight improvement. There are terms coded into the auto emails to pull things like due date, asset name, or borrower name but not every email forms have the same terms. When I modified the email template the first time I removed some of those terms, and then could not remember exactly how they were worded to get them back. The support team has been great at quickly responding to emails to and providing fixes for any issues I have reported, but a 'cheat sheet' or about automatic emails section with the terms that can be used would be very useful.

Olivia L.
アメリカのDirector of Operations
高級品、ジュエリー, 11-50の従業員数

Great product!

5 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Happy we chose Reftab!

良いポイント:

Easy to set up, adaptable to our needs, excellent support.

改善してほしい点:

We are still learning the different features of the program so nothing negative!

Kim R.
アメリカのOwner
ファシリティサービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We save time and money because of Reftab

5 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Every time I have had a question, or issue trying to do accomplish something with the software, the help has been very prompt, and helpful.

良いポイント:

We are a cleaning company, we use Reftab to track our vacuums, mop poles, caddies, etc. Lots of low cost items, but hard to keep track of. Easy to leave at jobsites. This has been huge in keeping our assets. WE have seen a savings from not having to rebuy lost items. The software is comprehensive enough we also use it to provide asset lists for taxes as well. The software can track your item locations, you can add picture of the items, the cost and date of purchase as well as track how long you had it till it was disposed off. The reports let you know who and how many times the item has been checked out.

改善してほしい点:

The two issues we had with the software was the inability to change asset numbers and the printing of tags was complicated system. Both of these have been upgraded making the software even easier to use.

Riki W.
オーストラリアのSoftware Administrations Support
教育管理, 10,000+の従業員数

Easy asset management

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been able to move our asset loan system from a very messy shared google calendar system to Reftab, it has reduced individual workload and enabled more independence in making planning choices for asset loans across our organisation. We have also been able to significantly grow the amount of assets that we have available for loan as the management and tracking of the items is a lot more efficient.

良いポイント:

The software makes it extremely easy for multiple users to be able to log in and see what assets are available to be loaned and make reservations for them as required. We were looking for a solution that would allow many users to access the information centrally and this does it beautifully.

改善してほしい点:

The pre-determined access levels are the most challenging with the software, but we have found ways to work around this. We can't easily set access to specific sections and views, as this is a bit limited. Any issues or improvements we have, we make suggestions to the team at Reftab, and if they think it is beneficial, will roll out the change in an update to accommodate the request.

John V.
オーストラリアのStrategic Systems Analyst
政府機関, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Reftab and managing small and attractive assets

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We researched a number of solutions to manage our small and attractive assets before deciding on Reftab. As we started to push the boundaries in using this product, we discovered some limitations. When bringing these concerns to the attention of the developers, we have been very impressed by the positive response we receive every time. I now believe customer support provided by Reftab is one of its greatest strengths and I highly recommend this product to anyone looking at managing assets which are subject to being issued or loaned to staff.

良いポイント:

Accessibility - Available in a browser at any location Interface - The information is presented clearly and display is customisable Auditing - Loan history and Changelog allow full audit trails to be maintained.

改善してほしい点:

We are pushing the boundaries for which this product was designed. Initially we discovered some limitations when trying to import existing information and managing disparate assets such as security keys, power tools, surveying and safety equipment. These limitations have been addressed by the developers.

Chris B.
オーストラリアのMedia Systems Manager
放送メディア, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Flexible and Cost effective asset management

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Reftab has fast become one of our most relied upon business tools. The reporting features are very impressive and we are looking forward to implementing the self service employee portal soon. Reftab is fast, responsive and for the price, has a huge amount of value added features.

良いポイント:

Reftab is a well priced, and highly customisable solution that has really helped us streamline our Asset Loans across multiple locations and divisions. The system was easy to deploy, and we were able to bulk ingest our asset catalogue via CSV. Once you are up and running, checking items in or out is very simple regardless of whether you are using a scanner or not. Flexible loan periods and auto reminder emails mean that the system supports the needs of not only our Resources team, but also the end users. The Reftab team are extremely responsive with support requests and are very happy to receive feedback.

改善してほしい点:

No major cons at all. Having some more flexibility to customise confirmation emails based on asset type would be great - but Im sure the Reftab team would help out here if i raised it with them.

Danny D.
アメリカのIT Support Specialist
非営利団体運営, 51-200の従業員数

Great inventory management system

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Again it's really about friendliness and folks that believe in their product.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of the founders, gave us a nice demo, highlighting features of how Reftab can work for us. At the end of the presentation, he was willing to come up with a package that would best suit the needs of our nonprofit.
I am the one to set up the inventory management system and corresponding lending library that will be used my many employees in the future. The software is intuitive where I can figure out a lot on my own. Sometimes I would look for help in the documentation, and there are also times I have discussions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about certain questions or things that will come up in the future. It's been a great experience so far, and I'm sure any company will have a good time with Reftab too.

良いポイント:

There is a lot to like about Reftab. It has a modern look and feel. It's software as a service, so there is nothing to download or install. It's quite easy to use, but it's recommended to at least look through the documentation. And the founders are always willing to help.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing not to like. But you must take time to learn how it works via documentation and experimentation.

Matthew D.
アメリカのIT Support Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Reftab is Worth It

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The Reftab team was extremely responsive to our inquiries and concerns. They made multiple immediate changes to design flaws we recognized. The system is streamlined and allows for configuration to your organization's needs. The price was extremely competitive. I would entirely recommend Reftab to anyone looking for an asset management system.

良いポイント:

The best thing about this software, and why we original started using it, was its integration with JIRA, our ticketing system. Integration was seamless and gave us great insight into diagnosing issues with specific hardware.

改善してほしい点:

It's intend use is to check out hardware on a "by user" basis. We have business office managers at our various locations who control and manage all hardware at the location. Since they could not assign hardware to them in the portal, we had to allow each advanced access, which allowed them access to areas we didn't want them to have.

Brent C.
アメリカのAudio Solutions Specialist
メディア制作, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The perfect solution for our rental inventory needs

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We looked at many software options that cost 10 times that of Reftab and never perfectly fit the bill of our specific needs. Reftab, right off the shelf was a great solution for our application and came in at a considerable lower cost than the other software options that were evaluated.

良いポイント:

Reftab is a powerful tool to manage rental inventory going in and out and being able to identify the status and location of any given at any given time is very helpful in our quick passed application.

改善してほしい点:

There is not much I am missing in the software. My only feature request in customized reporting has been submitted to the company.

Jeremy L.
アメリカのIT manager
航空会社/航空産業, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good user interface, newer inventory management software

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We are really happy we went with Reftab. Our strategy was to pick a smaller product with more room to grow. I feel Reftab is early in their product lifecycle, and their staff is motivated to grow and add more features. This is the kind of company and product we like to work with.

良いポイント:

Reftab seems like a newer, slightly smaller company product, and it does everything we need it to do. Price is competitive, coming in a little lower than some other products. Reftab doesn't have some of the bloat or feature creep in other more mature inventory management solutions. The support team is very responsive to inquiries, and they even developed some small features we suggested, saying those features made sense for the whole user base. Accurate, intuitive

改善してほしい点:

The simplicity of the software has lots of pluses if you like simplicity, but it may lack some of the more niche features in the larger, more mature products. On rare occasions it throws an error, but the errors are handled and displayed in the UI in a way which makes sense.

Frank C.
アメリカのSystems Analyst
ホスピタリティ, 51-200の従業員数

Ideal tracking software

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We needed a product to keep track of our inventory of Ipods used by our housekeeping staff. We looked at other products from free to the overly tech heavy software. We just wanted something simple to use and to know when the equipment is in use and by whom. This product really filled our needs. Any questions we have are quickly addressed. We don't use half the features they offer, but if we ever do its nice to know they are there.

良いポイント:

The simplicity of the product in setting up, training staff to use was quick and easy to use. Tech support is awesome.

改善してほしい点:

We've been using the product for about 8 months and so far we don't have any complaints.

Heather S.
アメリカのTechnician
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業
投稿者のソース

RefTab - an awesome way to keep tabs on your assets.

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've been using RefTab since day one of its release. It's a an awesome product that every company should be on board with. Allows you to track your inventory easily from any device. It has changed the way I keep inventory. Definitely a worthwhile product for the money!

良いポイント:

Simple, yet appealing UI.

None.

Alex B.
南アフリカのNGO IT support
非営利団体運営, 51-200の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Easy to use, critical for our company growth

5 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: From day 1 they provided excellent customer service and gives rapid feature development and updates to cater to our needs.

良いポイント:

Simple to use, easy to train our staff immediately. Fast feedback from developers to add features that are critical to our business. Slick interface makes it a pleasure to operate the platform. Search functionality + user log tracking means Data can be verified and corrected easily if need be, making sure our asset database is 100% reliable.

改善してほしい点:

The mobile app has less functionality than the web platform. However the majority of our use so far has been with the web platform.

Glen E.
アメリカのSupervisor
航空会社/航空産業, 11-50の従業員数

Customizable & Versatile!

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are realizing greater tool accountability, which is vitally important in the aviation industry.

良いポイント:

This software adapted well to fit our needs in organizing our tool crib. I liked how we could create kits combining any amount of assets and accessories, and create fields to store types of data. Nicely designed.

改善してほしい点:

Limited with attachments, no photo option for a completed kit.

Roland Z.
スイスのProject Manager
通信, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Most compact asset management tool

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I reviewed a bunch of asset management tools to use within our company. Reftab is the only one which is smooth to use and reduced to the really needed functionalities. What often is what you need. We decided to use that tool for our needs. There are some tiny points which can be improved like the data import/data export for Loanees and Devices. Some controls are maybe not placed very intuitive but after the first find and use, everything is fine. Overall a nice and good tool! A nice new feature would be to print out not only the QR-Code with a digital number next to it rather the QR-Code, Digital number, Company Name, Device Brand, Device Title and the possibility to format the output (e.g. like another Avery template like the L6011).

良いポイント:

Smooth and reduced to the needed functionality.

改善してほしい点:

Some controls are hard to find, only in the context of a location or the Import/Export functionality.

Dave C.
カナダのTeacher
教育管理, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy to use, flexible, and affordable

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are a small public secondary school needing to track photography and video production equipment loans to students. Many of the equipment management solutions on the market are well beyond what we are able to afford. Reftab meets our needs at a comfortable price point, and the response of the developers to feature requests has been second-to-none. I'm really happy to have found Reftab!

良いポイント:

The developers are very helpful and quick to respond to new feature requests. It is reasonably-priced and affordable enough for our public secondary school to use with students. Powerful features wrapped up in an easy-to-use interface.

改善してほしい点:

Mobile scanning app reads barcodes quickly using the phone camera, but it is cumbersome to check out multiple pieces of equipment to the same user.

Jamie S.
アメリカのMusic Department Manager
音楽, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great system with fantastic customer support!

良いポイント:

The Customer Service at Reftab is unbeatable. I am new to my Department and had issues with access. I had help within a few hours and they stuck with me until my problem was resolved.

改善してほしい点:

I have no complaints. Reftab is easy to use and works great for tracking instruments in our Department.