評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

Avazaの概要

Collaborate on projects, track time, manage expenses and invoice your customers. Available in the cloud, from any device!

Avazaの詳細

Juliana W.
Juliana W.
アメリカのCo-Founder
投稿者のソース

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

5 2 年前

コメント: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

良いポイント:

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

改善点:

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Marylou O.
アメリカのCreative Director
エンタテインメント, 2-10の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

New to Avaza and likely to stay

5 8 か月前

コメント: I’m quite pleased with Avaza. I switched over from Monday.com and of course the price here is so affordable, which is great since price is why we did not stay at Monday.com past their free trial. I remember thinking Avaza really wasn’t all that different in layout, which is a good thing, but it’s some of the extra features here and there that I need to learn more about as I continue to get comfortable with the site.

良いポイント:

Mostly being able to work with other people who aren’t with me physically. There’s a lot of details that can be involved and I’m still able to have others stay on the same page as me. Side note, so in love with the fact you guys have an app.

改善点:

I’m not sure if this is an option but a task prioritization feature is always helpful to me. There’s always something that needs to get done, but deciding what to get done first and being able to identify it quickly is important to me.

4 か月前

Hi Marylou, Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a detailed review. Avaza supports prioritising tasks. You can configure priorities based on your needs with colour codes. Tasks can be grouped by priority as well. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with setting up your Avaza account and answer any questions you may have.

Juan A.
アメリカのCEO
投稿者のソース

Loving it (understanding that needs some improvements)

4 先週 新着

コメント: It has been great! better than other software companies. I hope they get to work in our request to improve the software

良いポイント:

Easy to use and create projects. white label client portal. Like the interaction that my clients have with the software. Great customer service!

改善点:

You cannot assign general tasks per client only by specific project. You cannot have recurrent projects and you have to generate a new project every month (time consuming) (it is important to mention that there are recurrent tasks but this doesn't impact the budget). the system does not have CRM, most of competitors have a sort of CRM

Sarah P.
アメリカのowner
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Functional but not a perfect fit

3 4 年前

良いポイント:

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

改善点:

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

昨年

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Anja D.
南アフリカのDirector
教育管理, 11-50の従業員数

Avaza is the best

5 先週 新着

コメント: I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

良いポイント:

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

改善点:

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Hanno S.
Hanno S.
ドイツのFounder
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

5 2 年前

コメント: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

良いポイント:

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

改善点:

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Robert H.
建築、設計, 2-10の従業員数

Avaza Review

5 5 か月前

コメント: I am enjoying the reporting section, creating and saving new reports along with the email integration is pretty handy!

良いポイント:

I really enjoyed how simple it was to import our project and timesheet data into Avaza.

改善点:

I don't like how there is not an easy way to edit multiple projects once they're imported into Avaza. Everything has to be done manually.

4 か月前

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time and leaving us a nice review. We would love to learn more about your workflow regarding updates to multiple projects concurrently. Please feel to reach out to our friendly 24/7 customer success team with details.

Aziz D.
チュニジアのInstagram Marketing Expert
投稿者のソース

The perfect solution for managing freelance projects

良いポイント:

I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

改善点:

Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

認証済みレビュアー
英国のSenior UX/UI Designer

Project management done right

4 2 年前

コメント: So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

良いポイント:

Avaza allows you to manage project of varying degrees of complexity in an organic and logic way. The tasks can be viewed as lists, kaban board or layout out against timeline through gnatt view

改善点:

Resource scheduling is not as useful as it could be as it force to schedule a resource for the same amount of hours everyday which is unrealistic

Aron L.
Aron L.
アメリカのCEO

Major Fan

5 2 年前

コメント: So far no software could beat this.

良いポイント:

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

改善点:

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Simon D.
ニュージーランドのSales & Support Director
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

An excellent, intuitive, and easy-to-use project & task management system

5 2 年前

コメント: Right from the outset, the sales process and demonstration walkthrough made the decision to migrate to Avaza easy. Avaza's importing process enabled us to export tasks from our old system and import into Avaza. Avaza's support is very responsive - and they've even made changes based on suggestions from me.

良いポイント:

I have used a raft of alternative task & project management SaaS (software as a service) solutions. Additionally, I have trialled around 15-20 different task & project management SaaS solutions. With out a doubt, Avaza is the best solution I have ever used; it is intuitive, easy-to-use, very responsive in speed, has a great smartPhone app to compliment the web-based system, it integrates with Xero (for accounts), and has a raft of sophisticated features and views (Kanban-styled boards, Gantt Charts, task lists, priority views, status views, etc, etc etc!). The features we don't as yet use include Estimate and Invoicing creation, but we may well move to using these too.

改善点:

A great SaaS solution and I think if I was to want to additional features added, then one would be chat integration (currently comments are available, but no chat). And the 2nd would be an enhanced file management facility, whereby you could upload to a File Repository/Folder, tag the image, assign it to a project, rename the virtual file name, and move it to another folder for housekeeping.

11 か月前

Hi Simon, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Grace L.
アメリカのDesigner
投稿者のソース

Great project and resource management tool

5 2 年前

コメント: I've looked into so many project + resource management tools – from Trello to Airtable to Monday.com – and Avaza is the only one that allows me to create projects, estimate hours, manage capacity, and track time in the same platform, without spending a lot of time configuring it. I was able to set up Avaza using a project spreadsheet I had already created and the whole configuration process was pretty quick.

良いポイント:

I love that it combines resources management and project management into one tool. Perfect for small design studios and agencies that need to know if their employees have the bandwidth to take on a new project (it also takes into account holiday/vacation time!). I use Avaza to create project estimates for clients, knowing that I can easily import from a spreadsheet and adjust timeline/dependencies once the project is confirmed. All on the free plan, too!

改善点:

The UI could be a bit better-designed. There are some things, like the top toolbar design and the navigation menu for projects, that aren't really the best user experience. But then again, I'm a designer. My only complaint is that it's hard to bulk-edit tasks and it's not possible to do so with CSV import; you can't even select multiple tasks to delete, which can be an administrative time suck if you have a lot of tasks to edit/delete from a project.

Miguel G.
グラフィックデザイン, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

5 3 年前

コメント: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

良いポイント:

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

改善点:

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Santiago A.
Santiago A.
ベネズエラのCo Editor Chief
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects.

5 3 年前

コメント: The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

良いポイント:

One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

改善点:

It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

Lukasz K.
ポーランドのWebsite Strategist
デザイン, 2-10の従業員数

Great project management tool

5 10 か月前

コメント: An intuitive project management tool that includes all of the important components of project management in a single interface. My experience so far has been very positive.

良いポイント:

Avaza makes it easy to collaborate on projects and tasks with clients and teammates. Especially, I appreciate the fact that notifications and messages are sent directly to my email. I like how easy it is to use. Our clients learn it quickly and enjoy working with it, so we can complete projects faster. The free plan is great as you can test out the service before buying and the pricing is also very reasonable.

改善点:

It is possible to issue invoices in one currency per client. I would like to send invoices to the same client in different currencies.

4 か月前

Hi Lukasz, Thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate your taking the time. We currently support invoicing in a single currency for a customer to streamline project billable rates, fixed amounts, budgets etc. This is something on our roadmap and we will make sure your vote is added to the relevant feature. Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team if you require any further assistance.

Nathan B.

Awesome Value Robust Features

5 11 か月前

コメント: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

良いポイント:

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

改善点:

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

11 か月前

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Cameron N.
アメリカのPartner, Marketing Operations

Great Project Management Tool for small teams

5 2 年前

コメント: I found Avaza through G Suite, and I am sooooo glad I did! It is a VERY well full feature application for small teams for the cost. Unfortunately, I no longer have the G Suite account, but I still use Avaza...was NOT about to let it go!
The features are rich, it does a lot, allows for customization and flexibility...and I am sure I still haven't discovered other things it is capable of doing because it was so easy to get in and start keeping track of projects...I honestly haven't had time to go in-depth with other features.
I have a very small company with my partner and it is great. Clients (who do not have PM app experience or technical knowledge) were able to easily get in and understand what they needed to do....it is great!

良いポイント:

Ease of use, flexibility, features, customization options.

改善点:

Add-on costs...I still don't understand how it is that if I add an additional administrator, why they are not part of the Scheduling User as well. If they are an Admin, they should be everything as well. It seems odd.

Nawar A.
アイルランドのProject Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Avaza Review

5 昨年

コメント: We have tried different tools and tested a lot of other tools but didn't find anything like Avaza for managing the timesheets, scheduling and reporting

良いポイント:

Avaza is a very powerful tool for managing timesheet and projects scheduling, it is very easy to add your timesheet on daily or weekly basis. Scheduling is also a very easy and flexible.

改善点:

When scheduling someone for long time (Say a year) and want to schedule another project for the same person during this year, this will lead to over scheduling and can't be interrupted. best way to do this is on monthly basis.

昨年

Hi Nawar, thanks for your review. As for long-running schedule assignments, you can simply edit the assignment, reduce its date range and add the new assignments. Having said that we do plan to add support for splitting assignments to make this process a bit quicker. We will add your vote for that feature and notify you as soon as it becomes available.

Lauren G.
英国のCreative Storyteller
デザイン, 11-50の従業員数

Streamlining studio processes

5 2 年前

コメント: Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

良いポイント:

As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

改善点:

This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down. As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

Giles S.
オーストラリアのDirector
グラフィックデザイン, 自営業

Best project management system out there 5*

5 2 年前

コメント: Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same system.

良いポイント:

It's a complete solution and shares most of the best features of it's competitors. The fact that you can not only project manage but also use it for account keeping is a game changer. Very reasonable pricing too. Best product on the market be a LOOOOOONG way!

改善点:

I use the estimates to generate my projects. If you have to make changes to the estimate (eg. client asks for something additional within a project) you cannot update the project you created and have to make a whole new project and then manually update any time you have captured against tasks. Bit painful that.

Gemma T.
英国のGemma Thirsk
投稿者のソース

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

4 3 年前

コメント: The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

良いポイント:

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

改善点:

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

12 か月前

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Rachel B.
オーストラリアのPrincipal Consultant and Risk Business Analyst
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price

4 2 年前

コメント: Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

良いポイント:

I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month. You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

改善点:

The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

Justinas J.
リトアニアのmanaging partner
法律サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Avaza works great for law firms

5 2 年前

コメント: We have moved to Avaza from the model were we used much more expensive PM software and our own billing software. Super happy about having everyting in one place

良いポイント:

We were struggling to find a PM software that would have decent billing capabilites. In Avaza billing functionality is on par with dedicated billing services, furthermore it is fully adoptable to any language (i.e. we issue avaza invoices in lithuanian language)

改善点:

Time input could be easier, on the other hand, as vast majority of our projects are billed by fixed fee arrangements, the reason maybe be that we just didn't use it that much.

Jitendra S.
インドのCEO
デザイン, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

5 4 年前

コメント: Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

良いポイント:

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply. PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

改善点:

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのManaging Director
経営コンサルティング, 2-10の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 2年以上

Great Billing System for Professional Services

5 3 年前

コメント: Great product at a reasonable price. Can help a small company be professional and appear big.

良いポイント:

1) Professional Invoicing- electronic or paper options and highly customizable. 2) Time Sheets - These are easy and flexible. Love the copy from prior week feature. Time sheet entry is based on projects I've set up with my clients. Tracks against my budget. 3) Reports - these are helpful to run several times a month to see how I'm performing to budget. I can save my favorites. 4) Customer Service - Staff is always available quickly when I need help. 5) Integrations - Integrates easily with email and PayPal.

改善点:

I wish they had a simple workflow or training feature that explained how to initially setup: Inventory Items, Projects, Sections, Tasks and Categories and then explained how they related to invoices and time sheets. I figured it out, but it wasn't intuitive when I started.