キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

NetSuiteとは

NetSuiteは、スマートな意思決定を行い、着実にビジネスを拡大・成長するために必要な可視性と制御を提供する、業界トップレベルのクラウド型ERPです。

NetSuiteの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Netsuite is fairly intuitive for being such a complex system. I also really love the Sandbox capability.

改善してほしい点:

We also had some questionable customer service with our initial rep at one point (in regards to scheduling/cancelling appointments on us).

NetSuiteの評価

Elizabeth
Senior Solutions Consultant
病院、ヘルスケア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Has bugs for such a powerful, expensive program

3.0 2 年前

1.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: 決して使いやすいとは言えない

自分でカスタマイズする範囲が広い。逆に面倒でもあるが。

改善してほしい点:

・日本の財務に対応したローカライゼーション機能をもっと充実させて欲しい。・使える償却資産管理機能を実装して欲しい。・メンテナンス情報は事前に全ユーザーが見られるように工夫して欲しい。メイン画面に通知を出すなど。・勘定科目を変更すると自動的に税率が10%に変わる仕様をやめて欲しい(弊社だけなのかも知れない)

9 か月前

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you on feedback.

経営コンサルティング, 51~200人規模の会社

レポート機能は良い

2.0 10 か月前

レポートがかなり自由にカスタマイズできる点かと思います。

改善してほしい点:

日本向け消費税関連レポート機能は、ニーズがあるにも関わらず、対応していないと聞いています。日本の企業が消費税計算、申告に必要な機能が網羅されていると良いと思います。

小売, 201~500人規模の会社

4.0 10 か月前

保存検索機能は一般ユーザーでも扱いやすく、多機能なため助かってます

不具合発生時のサポートが外国人の方ばかりでコミュニケーションや対応スピードに不満があります

9 か月前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Tracy
Tracy
アメリカのNetSuite Administrator
卸売, 51~200人規模の会社

NetSuite in a Nutshell

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with NetSuite has been positive. I find it to be a robust, user friendly ERP that allows for customization with powerful tools built in as well as many third party integrations and apps available.

良いポイント:

I can honestly say that what I like the most about NetSuite is the ability to customize it to my needs. It works great out of the box, but as time change and department need information in various formats, NetSuite allows me the ability to create custom form, field, and records that I can tailor to directly meet my internal customer demands.

改善してほしい点:

There is not too much that I do not like about NetSuite. I would have to say that I wish some of the default pages, such as Invoice or Order Approval, provided me a route to customize them.

Jonathan
石油、エネルギー, 51~200人規模の会社

Solid product, easy customization

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

Netsuite is a robust ERP system, but is easily customized to fit your businesses needs.

改善してほしい点:

Our fees increased year after year as our discount eroded.

検討した類似製品: Dynamics 365Oracle AconexSAP Concur

NetSuiteに決めた理由: Needed a robust system with inventory capabilities and GL slicing beyond the GL code (area, asset, etc)

切り替える前の製品: QuickBooks Online

NetSuiteに切りかえた理由: Pricing, customization, upgrade capabilities

Cathy
Cathy
不動産, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
ソース:GetApp

I miss my QuickBooks Enterprise software.

2.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm a CPA and CFO with over 40 years of experience. I've used many different software products throughout my career, and have led several different software conversions. This has definitely been the worst experience in my career. The English of the whole implementation team was horrible. It was extremely difficult to understand them, and their written communication wasn't much better. The fact that they were located on the other side of the globe also made them relatively inaccessible. Since this was a financial accounting system setup, the biggest insult of all was the fact that no one on the NetSuite team knew anything about American accounting processes. As a result, they were totally worthless when it came to providing any insight into how to setup NetSuite for it to work smoothly for an American service company. This was by far, the WORST software implementation process I have ever gone through.

良いポイント:

We're a group of American companies with common ownership, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and a few hundred employees. We thought this would be the best long-term option for connecting our third-party software needs, and coordinating our multiple companies efficiently. In hind-sight, I think NetSuite is better suited to a multi-national company much larger than us.

改善してほしい点:

Communication was extremely poor. What is sold vs what is provided is very different. They compartmentalize everything so much, that they bleed you dry for money.

2 週間前

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Cathy. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you on feedback.

merance
アメリカのPresident
小売, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Look out for high price increases at renewals

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: They are as bad as used car salesmen. Very little after purchase support unless you want to pay big money in support fees. Always trying to upsell you overpriced services you don't need or should be covered by your over priced annual contract. For example, you can report a system bug that is definitely THEIR problem, and the first thing they want to do is charge you money to look at it. System has gotten buggier the last few years after upgrades. Reporting is really bad. For a retail business, they don't even have a standard inventory aging report. You can't do exchanges. If you print barcode labels, you will have to pay extra for an add on app with another company to bulk print labels from receivings etc. Search function for items stinks. You need to use wild cards, the results are hard to narrow down, many fields aren't searchable at all (like vendor MPN) . If you have just a few products and a small amount of inventory it is fine, but if you have a lot of SKU's, it stinks.

良いポイント:

I like that the software connects to all our systems - amazon/website/ebay. I like having one system for everything - accounting/inventory management. The system is also very forgiving - any mistakes are easily corrected. I love the flexibility of adding fields to items and customizing needs for business.

改善してほしい点:

After the initial 3 years with the company where the annual software increases were about 5%, now that we are on year 5, the increase will be 20 to 30% annually hereafter. At this rate, the software will be unaffordable in a few years. Beware of this because it is a big undertaking switching ERP systems and when there is no cap on the fees they can change when you renew, you could find yourself unable to pay for the system and forced to look elsewhere. If you sign up, i would ask for a maximum cap of 5% per year for software increases.

Crystal
アメリカのTrainer and Quality
医療機器, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Semi-sweet

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: This would not be my first or second choice for a CRM.

良いポイント:

NetSuite is great for inventory management and accounting functions.

改善してほしい点:

I do not like it as a CRM system. The global search is limited. It doesn’t function like one would envision a global search to function. It can be really difficult to find customers or information. Creating searches also requires a level of knowledge that is not “basic” for the system.

2 週間前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Crystal! If you haven’t already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Pragnesh
アメリカのMarketing Manager
物流、サプライチェーン, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

NetSuite as ERM (Enterprise Resource Management)

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great ERM tool to manage resources effective and use same language when talking to different teams internally. We are glad to use this tool because for example it was not possible to track expenses and related them to a particular customer with NetSuite.

良いポイント:

Finally a product that rivals Salesforce. Competitive pricing and easier to rollout. Many features help us track different stages of a project when in development and going through production.

改善してほしい点:

Training time - it takes a while to coach employees as this is new tool with limited install base and knowledge.

2 週間前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Pragnesh! If you haven’t already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Jose
アメリカのCTO
医療機器, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Good money for value product

5.0 2 か月前

良いポイント:

lots of customizable options and pretty easy to navigate and use and pretty flexible

改善してほしい点:

had to build a lot from scratch and had to train developers on how we want it.

joyce
アメリカのFinance Planning and Analysis Manager
マーケティング、広告, 201~500人規模の会社

Old Fashioned But Works

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it's a great tool for small to medium sized late stage startups.

良いポイント:

-allows users to view details of transactions -different sort and filter functions for reporting and a one-click download to excel -ability to connect and integrate with financial reporting softwares

改善してほしい点:

- old fashioned looking dashboard and portal - too many different roles exist within the system and makes it very difficult to manage which access to give out in order for certain users to view specific items (i.e. credit card transactions, or billing schedules)

2 週間前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Joyce! If you haven’t already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

August
アメリカのEngineering Assistant
自動車, 51~200人規模の会社

Just Okay....

良いポイント:

Available to log in anywhere with internet access.

改善してほしい点:

Difficult to track items and components for manufacturing. A lot of customization has to be done which can get confusing if team members are not well trained or communicated with.

2 週間前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, August. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you regarding your feedback.

Shavone
アメリカのVice President of Finance
非営利団体運営, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Review of NS by SJS

3.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our current NS Instance is too customized; however, we are transitioning to another instance where we are trying to streamline processes.

良いポイント:

Ability to integrate with other systems.

改善してほしい点:

Way too many reports, some of the basic functionality that I expect to see is not inherent. Hard to report as too many filters. Hoping our new instance will make it better. Also, it is slow even in our new instance.

Adeoye
政府機関, 51~200人規模の会社

Great Cloud Based System

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It just made everything faster and more efficient. Purchase Orders, Invoices, reports could all be done electronically and without much effort. There was a system log to hold people accountable. Anything late, altered, changed, etc could be seen and noted(date, person, and time down to the second). Departments no longer had to wait for a meeting to know their budgets. They could log in and see the numbers in real time. The customer service team always responded fast and helped me with the problems I had. We could also store invoices and check copies onto their secured server. So basically this helped the office become more efficient while going green.

良いポイント:

That it is cloud based. This helped me solve a lot of problems when I was not physically in my office. If I was sick, on vacation, or away from the office at night I could still answer questions. I didn't need to drive in and log into the software that was on the company server.

改善してほしい点:

There is a lot to the system. While it can most likely do everything you need it to, there is also a learning curb that comes with it. Some of it can be self taught, while others can be covered via a youtube video. For other issues you need help on you would need to contact the customer service team. So basically the thing I liked least was that there is so much that sometimes it is hard to find what you need.

Mark
アメリカのSenior Finance & Strategy Analyst
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 51~200人規模の会社

NetSuite Review

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: NetSuite has served as well as a full-feature ERP system. We can manage many aspects of our business all in one system including managing projects, recording timesheets, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, internal case support, CRM, and more. I feel that NetSuite is much easier to learn and more intuitive than other systems, but it still requires time to set the system up for a company's individual needs. NetSuite is set up for wide-ranging customizations, but in many cases these customizations are necessary to get the full benefit of the program. Our time investments in NetSuite have paid off, but the program definitely requires a lot of love to adapt to the changing needs of the business.

良いポイント:

I really like the user-friendly appearance of NetSuite, especially compared to other older systems. I think the appearance makes NetSuite inviting and accessible. In general, the program is easy to learn, and NetSuite does multiple updates every year to add to the features.

改善してほしい点:

There are times where it feels like features are inexplicably absent from NetSuite. Users have the ability to submit enhancement requests, but it can take years before these are implemented. Additionally, tech support can be hit and miss on providing effective solutions to problems.

Seth
アメリカのSr. Dir. Operations & Logistics
消費財, 11~50人規模の会社

Good ERP for Medium-sized Businesses

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Our company switched to NetSuite from using QuickBooks for years. NetSuite is a much more robust software, and what drew us to it was the reporting capability. So far, after 18 months using the product, it's been a challenge to extract the reporting we were sold on. It seems like a classic disconnect between the sales rep and the technical team and/or actual execution. Or, maybe our expectations were just too high.

良いポイント:

NetSuite keeps track of our accounting activity well. As NetSuite will tell you, they were built with Finance as their first priority. The software is a single source of truth for the majority of our business activity.

改善してほしい点:

There's a steep learning curve for getting the most out of the software, specifically around reporting. And there is literally no support from the NetSuite team unless you pay big quarterly fees for their Advanced Customer Support on top of the regular software costs. It seems like the NetSuite team would want you to be equipped to properly use the full functionality of the software, but they don't seem incentivized to proactively educate and/or support their clients. This is not to say competitors will do any better. In fact, I believe NetSuite offers the most value as an ERP to medium-sized businesses.

検討した類似製品: Dynamics 365 Business Central

NetSuiteに決めた理由: We out grew QuickBooks and NetSuite allowed us to automate some of our accounting functionality.

切り替える前の製品: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

NetSuiteに切りかえた理由: Bigger ecosystem. More value for the money spent.

昨年

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Seth. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you regarding your feedback.

Charles
アメリカのVP of Finance
経理, 201~500人規模の会社

Limited QuickBooks Journey to Robust NetSuite

5.0 昨年

良いポイント:

We have investments in various business arenas (Hospitality, Restaurant, Aviation, Real Estate, Ranches, Home office) and some are intercompany, others are not, but require combined statements. NetSuite allows us to set up the subsidiaries with the proper rollups and consolidation/eliminations, while providing the drilldown process to reconcile any differences, if needed. Moving to NetSuite enabled us to enhance the previous business processes and create process efficiencies/ financial transparencies.

改善してほしい点:

Integration with the previous business processes was difficult, not due to NetSuite, but the lack of standardization/harmonization of data management, Chart of accounts. i have a short list of issues that have been brought to my attention from the users, but these result from the fact we look at 130 plus subsidiaries in one report and the first column with the GL account reference does not freeze, like in an Excel worksheet (solution = download data into a worksheet).

昨年

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Charles! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Matthew
カナダのDirector, Finance
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great for a complex business

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, it has been very positive. I have used Netsuite in each of my last two roles, in very different environments and it has worked well for both.

良いポイント:

What I like most about Netsuite is that it can do just about anything and integrate with anyone. Because it can handle both financial and non-financial information it really can be your single source of truth.

改善してほしい点:

It is huge, with many different modules. Because of that it can be a bear to implement and requires a lot of ongoing maintenance

検討した類似製品: Dynamics 365 Business Central

NetSuiteに決めた理由: I needed a solution more robust to control inventory for a national retail chain.

切り替える前の製品: Xero

NetSuiteに切りかえた理由: I felt it offered the most value in one package.

9 か月前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Matthew! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Audrey
Audrey
アメリカのSystem Administrator
情報技術、情報サービス, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Superior long-term planning and control tool

4.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: With NetSuite, all of your information is in one place, making it easy to look for a new job. NetSuite will notify all employees of new business demands on a regular basis. Supplier-worker communication will be boosted by NetSuite, leading to fewer disruptions in the supply chain.

良いポイント:

With NetSuite, we are able to effectively manage both day-to-day operations and the planning of project resources. It's easy to pick up and use, flexible enough to work in any circumstance, and facilitates precise, real-time communication amongst team members.

改善してほしい点:

After some practice, using NetSuite is straightforward. Once you're familiar with how everything in NetSuite fits together, it's a breeze to use. However, it occasionally requires technical assistance, which might disrupt your operations, just like other Oracle systems. Truth be said, I quickly become weary of the current interface's barebones simplicity.

9 か月前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Audrey! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Kylie
オーストラリアのFinancial Controller
電気・電子機器製造, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

New User of NetSuite

4.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our business has had a very positive experience with the implementation of NetSuite. One of the Finance Teams main KPI's is to be able to deliver month end board pack with in 5 business days which we are now able to consistently achieve.

良いポイント:

NetSuite is a very easy program to use, the work flow is very intuitive and we have been able to integrate it to other systems we have already had in place. The amount and variety of training offered to us pre and post go live is beyond any platform I have used in the past. I believe there is great benefit in the focus on best practice and not customising every aspect of the software. We used the NetSuite team for our implementation and Sen and the team were excellent to deal with. They listened to our concerns and came up with solutions. By encouraging us to learn how to use the system ad how to use the learning resource available we are able to make small improvements and changes to our system with out having to engage a consultant, saving our business time and money.

改善してほしい点:

NetSuite comes with a wide variety of module addons. There is not a clear map of what these are. If we were more aware of these we could have added additional modules at implementation.

検討した類似製品: BlackLineSYSPROXero

NetSuiteに決めた理由: Tencia was a desktop platform with limited features. It was difficult to trace transactions and have confidence in the data output.

NetSuiteに切りかえた理由: Other companies just quoted us a standard fee with out getting to know and understand out business. NetSuite Sales team first got to know our business and tailed a solution around what we did and what we wanted the product to do. We then felt the proposal they put together had true value. The sales team was very informative on the implementation process and the volume of hours that would be require by our team to facilitate a smooth go live process.

7 か月前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Kylie! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

認証済みレビュアー
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great System that helps with professional and business growth.

4.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it is a great system and can be configured to our business needs. We do have a consultant who we work with weekly to help us with this things because it is not easy to create a lot of these customizations on our own. I would love the ability to create reports and saved searches without a consultants help.

良いポイント:

I like that Netsuite has so many fuctions to customzie to your business needs. I like that Netsutie integrates with many outside apps or tools for better interface. It provides room for various stages of growth for a company. I like that Netsuite also provies opportunities for professional growth and networking.

改善してほしい点:

Implemenation was not the best. We needed more expertise on the products that made sense to our business. We are finding that our billing module is not the right fit and will have to implement a new billing module which will cost of more time and delay our growth we could have had from the beginning. Some of the functionalities that should be basic are still needed to be customized such as reports for AR, unbilled and deferred revenue.

6 か月前

Eric
アメリカのLead Software Engineer
薬品, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Everything you need for accounting.

4.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our accounting department was able to scale from QuickBooks to NetSuite but with a lot of training. Our development team has had to walk away many times just trying to get our applications to connect.

良いポイント:

NetSuite definitely has everything you need from an accounting system. You will need training and there is a steep learning curve, especially if you're upgrading from something like QuickBooks.

改善してほしい点:

As a developer I found integration challenging. There's a lot of permissions that you need to set for the user and if you're not an admin, you will find this tedious. I understand the need for various levels of security, but between tokens and keys and permissions, it's been a big headache. Once you are connected, you need to know the table relationships before you can begin writing code to exchange data.

4 か月前

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Eric! If you haven’t already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Arthur
アメリカのAccounting Manager
卸売, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Extremely robust and customizable, yet archaic, poor interface, and too expensive.

4.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

The ability to customize just about anything your organization wants is rewarding. And if you are willing to spend, you can have your system fit your business processes like a glove. Integration apps, along with native functionality of workflows can put your business in a “semi-autopilot mode.” Practically limitless reporting capabilities. You can manage almost every aspect of the your organization while enforcing internal controls and monitoring employees with full visibility. I would recommend for enterprises with no less than 8M in sales and with at least 8 or more users to leverage the full functionality of this role-based system. Netsuite is built to fit the needs of each role within your organization, from the sales rep and warehouse manager to the A/R clerk and controller.

改善してほしい点:

Nasty corporate culture. No accountability for system issues, error, or outages. Sneaky contracts that will hook you with discounts and raise fees exorbitantly after your are stuck with your data and huge conversion costs. Nightmarish implementation that Netsuite outsources to foreign “professional” services that know pretty much the same as you would do from the get go. They barely speak English—incorrect setup caused us much lost revenues and frustrated, burned-out employees. Never believe Netsuite reps who say implementation can be done in 3 months. Be prepared to spend a hundreds of hours to understand the software - it is not always intuitive. Plan comprehensive employee training. You will most likelly need a full time administrator to support users due to the high learning curve. As a retail and distribution company that grew out of Quick Books Desktop, Netsuite was apparently the the next solution. Although I still believe the software has much to offer, user interface is about 10 years behind time. My dream is that super user-friendly QuickBooks Online launches an Enterprise version one day.

検討した類似製品: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

NetSuiteに決めた理由: Inventory reporting and functionality. The desire to have all data in one system.

NetSuiteに切りかえた理由: Netsuite was apparently a more established solution with a wide portifolio of integrations available. Pricing was in the lower range when compared to SAP or Dynamics 365. However, the costs are way above the initial quote. Be expected for sharp increases and relevant costs related to implementation, integration, and development. Definitely not for a small business with budgetary constraints.

認証済みレビュアー
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社

NetSuite - Great ERP for mid-size/private companies

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: NetSuite is great overall. We have reliable numbers and the ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis. We have been able to automate a lot of processes (expenses, amortization, sales tax) and the interface is generally user-friendly.

良いポイント:

NetSuite is scalable. I've used NetSuite at a company that was doing $200M+ in revenue and a company that is at $60M in revenue. I also really enjoy that NetSuite can be almost completely customized to your industry and business. NetSuite provides for a lot of automation of processes that Quickbooks cannot handle. It is also a better source of record-keeping as everything is somewhat seamlessly connected. The batch upload of journal entries/transactions and upload in general is extremely useful and saves so much time. My previous company used the Fixed Asset Module which was great for record keeping and for systematically recording amortization on a monthly basis. This was also extremely useful to ensure that our policy was uploaded as the amortization rule set, reducing errors in the amount of amortization per asset. The ability to report on the total assets and have their history in one spot proved useful for our audit. Currently, we are implementing rules for 606 and the multi-book and ARM add-ons have proven very useful for our reporting purposes. I really enjoy NetSuite's use of rules for transactions as they can vary from company to company and item sku to item sku. I love the saved search function too! So much flexibility for creating reports helps us create reports for month-end reconciliation purposes.

改善してほしい点:

SuiteAnswers has a terrible algorithm for their search bar. The system is also not as intuitive as others since the actual home screen itself is customized by role. We have also run into the need for an consultant/more technical administrator to provide working scripts for some of our reporting. People with NetSuite should not expect the system to do everything perfectly, sadly the call center is far less helpful than the US-based consultants at NetSuite. However, you can always escalate to your sales rep. Our solution is hosted and at times runs slower than I would prefer. I wonder if there is a way to increase the speed at which we can click through multiple cells or post a large amount of journal entries.