Orttoの概要

Ortto is a customer data platform, business intelligence tool, and marketing automation all-in-one.

Orttoの詳細

良いポイント:

The emails can be created easily with the template builder. Integration with forms present on the website is seamless.

改善してほしい点:

It was not possible to comprehend all the features of this product in the trial period. Documentation was a bit weak.

Orttoの評価

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル

A Great Alternative to Full-Fledged Automation Software

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot is a great solution if you're looking for something to automate a sequence of emails. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for full-fledged marketing automation software... yet, but it's a fantastic tool for email automation. Just keep in mind that there are a few hiccups that you'll potentially need to navigate such as email SpamAssassin errors (always use mail-tester.com to check your emails) and CRM sync issues.

良いポイント:

It seems to me that Autopilot does only one thing - but it does that one thing REALLY well. I tested Autopilot briefly for a few weeks as an alternative to the drip program functionality in our Marketing Automation software. I was extremely impressed with how easy it is to build a drip program (called a "Journey" within Autopilot), as well as with the breadth of logic and functionality offered. Autopilot really sets itself apart with some amazing - seriously amazing - integrations and functionality that our Automation platform doesn't offer, such as sending SMS text messages or physical postcards. I really like that Autopilot offers in-app chat support, and that you generally don't need to wait longer than 5 minutes to get someone to help you out.

改善してほしい点:

During the few weeks I tested Autopilot, I found a few issues that prevented me from really continuing to use the software for my use-case. The integration with Salesforce was clunky and un-intuitive, and most concerningly, it seemed that when the platform saw leads that already existed in Salesforce, it would stop them from progressing through the drip program. This was a real frustration, and I ended up just disconnecting Autopilot from the CRM in order to finish my test. Another concern we had was that after testing the emails I had configured using mail-tester.com, there was an error identified that could only be resolved by getting a dedicated IP address - something which adds a significant additional monthly cost to the cost of the program.

Kate J.
Kate J.
カナダのGrowth Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

検討した類似製品:

A great tool, with great visual cues, powerful automation and integrations

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great platform, easy to learn and use, engaging for the team, awesome customer support, truly helpful content. No regrets. It's perfect for teams that are just starting out.

良いポイント:

Because of the visual workflow (or journeys, as they appropriately call them) builder, this is an easy platform to catch on to. Getting the team to dive in and build our or edit journeys is quick and simple and doesn't require two days of reading documentation and tutorials to understand. Autopilot has done an amazing job of making the building of the workflows collaborative as well. Being able to annotate, comment, add images etc helps not only the team understand the goals, but is killer for reminding you why you built something the way you did a month later. The email, CRM, Slack integrations are all easy to set up and use as well.

改善してほしい点:

I believe they are working on it since there have been a lot of updates recently, but the email manager could use a bit more love - it just doesn't stand out as well against the rest of the platform. Building and editing an individual email is simple enough, but managing the full list can be tricky. The reporting on the messaging bot is also lacking - but that feature is easy to use and helpful. It's easy to trust that they will continue to improve this.

Aleksandr S.
Aleksandr S.
アメリカのPrincipal Software Engineer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 501-1,000の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Does not worth it's money

3 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Autopilot seems to lag behind of Intercom in a term of features, developer support, documentation, and adoption. There are much less how to's, and it is rarely discussed on the internet.
In my opinion, it is poorly priced in a terms of proce-features.
I'd keep an eye on it as it may be able to make a leap and offer full-fledged solution. It is not there yet.

良いポイント:

I can not withstand the temptation to compare Autopilot to Intercom. So.. 2 rewievs in 1? It is somehow more stable than Intercom and overall offers a bit smoother experience. API server are bit more stable, less 500. Dashboard is ... standard. I mean at some point Autopilot and Intercom dashboards become prety much the same having the main differences in namings. Autopilot have journeys which are the same as Intercoms lifecycles (onboardings), there are the same chats, same integrations, same conversation channels. API recently got a long awaited updated and email is no longer the sole unique key - the thing that drove a number of customers including me away, because sometimes it is required to have different customers with a same email or without email at all. Well, now it is fixed.

改善してほしい点:

Autopilot offers no client libs except for JavaScript. You want to use it - you write your own client library, this is something you better keep in mind if your scenario includes server side events. It's API is somewhat cumbersome to understand. The technical support is a bit better that Intercoms, but I can not say it was of a much help. Probably the biggest issue we faced with autopilot is constant feeling that product developers would prefer not to meet client's need, they are living in a world where clients solve their problems on their own. Ivory tower one could say, huh?

Tanim A.
Tanim A.
バングラデシュのMarketing Expert
インターネット, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A bit pricey, but worth it

5 4 か月前

良いポイント:

Unlike some others Autopilot is super easy to use even for the first time user.

改善してほしい点:

A bit on the pricier side. I would love to see them offer better pricing.

Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.
のCo-Founder & CTO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Incredible Value. Make use of the templates. Explore the possibilities.

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a founder of a software startup, our team needed a solution to routinely engage our users/customers with information to help them with their on-boarding experience. Autopilot was the perfect fit! We had a lot of fun building the journeys and experimenting with what worked (and didn't work) for our team. Their templates gave us some great starting points, and helped us to open up our minds with ways to engage with our users in ways that we hadn't thought of. Of course, those same principals could easily be applied to outbound marketing campaigns with complex engagement logic, which we haven't started to implement as this time. Overall, we are very satisfied with Autopilot!

良いポイント:

- Slack Integration - Segment Integration - Easy to build complex logic, visually - Dashboard to keep track of latest events - Many journey and email templates to get you started - Built-in email open/link tracking is helpful to find your engaged users - Good support - Great blog with ideas of how others use Autopilot - They are continuing to develop cool new features - User idea voting for features not yet developed

改善してほしい点:

- Ability to access email / Slack templates seems inefficient (need to dig into the journey to find them) - With all of the capabilities that Autopilot offers, you can easily have your custom contact lists get out of hand - remember to KISS so that others on your team can pick up where you left off

Adrien W.
Adrien W.
フランスのLeader Acquisition Marketing
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Good tool but some things to improve

3 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot has been a good tool to use but we had too many issues with the tool. There were a lot of disconnections with Pipedrive. The e-mail features are not that great.

良いポイント:

I like the simplicity and the design of the tool. It's very easy to understand and to set up. There a lot of connections with other platforms such ad Google Ads Facebook and CRMs.

改善してほしい点:

I do not like the price model, it's quite expansive. Be careful. And the connectivity with Pipedrive is not very good.

Richard H.
Richard H.
英国のFounder
マーケティング、広告, 自営業

Great for automating Marketing requirements

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very good. Customer service is incredible, so I feel like any issues or objectives I want to hit are fully supported by the team. I hope this only improves as they grow and doesn't become watered down.

良いポイント:

You can plan multiple campaigns visually and then share the boards (completed with annotations) with the client. This means everyone is on the same page and understands how the campaign will proceed. The customer support is also second to none - really good. It's also very visual - as someone who gets easily distracted and bored easily, being able to visualise campaigns in a physical way really helps.

改善してほしい点:

The reporting in the email side of things could be better. Mailchimp, for example, provides decent reporting with easy actions (like automatic re-send to non-openers' - AP requires you do smart segmenting (which is actually better in the long term), but the mental journey to sort this out would be impossible without the customer support (so it isn't an issue).

Jon C.
Jon C.
英国のSpeaker & Motivational Sales/Business Mentor
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

A must have app for your business

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot is one of those apps that you spend many hours trying to find on Google, something that takes away the hard work in your business, and automates the important stuff. The support provided is world class and with the constant innovation offered, you can expect great things in the future from Autopilot. I'm a massive fan!

良いポイント:

Easy to use, affordable to everyone, and world class support.

改善してほしい点:

I really can't find a fault in the service Autopilot delivers, if they add any additional features the only thing I would suggest is they beef up the CRM functions. But as a service offered, its the best!

Nivas R.
Nivas R.
インドのProduct Marketing - Freshsales SaaS CRM
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Great Visual Marketing Automation Software

良いポイント:

Autopilot's Visual Journey Builder is super simple and easy to use. The triggers and conditions are well differentiated making it easy to explain to others too. The team has also been very helpful in solving critical challenges.

改善してほしい点:

The software needs more integrations to be built. Right now they integrate with very limited number of applications which can be a challenge syncing data across platforms.

3 年前

Hello there! We are working very hard on integrations and next year is going to be full of surprises. Have fun with Autopilot.

Bryan M.
Bryan M.
アメリカのProduct Director
デザイン
投稿者のソース

The most powerful and modern marketing automation software

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot allows us to schedule complex marketing automation sequences with ease.

良いポイント:

Autopilot allows my team to do everything we need. We can setup complex customer journeys quickly, and with confidence. The ability to automatically attach to an HTML form and make it functional saves a lot of time and allows us to insert complex forms anywhere without needing to have a separate form submission database.

改善してほしい点:

While there are some organization features like folders, I feel that journeys can get a little crowded quickly.

チリのSales Marketing Positions
市場調査, 51-200の従業員数

Carry out email automation

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot is used in the Marketing department to carry out email automation for our clients. It allows us to have an overview of the basic performance of our campaigns by email. Autopilot is a great tool for email marketing automation. I think the ideal scenario is for small and medium businesses with growing marketing teams, especially since their cost becomes much more accessible than applications like Marketo.

良いポイント:

Autopilot has a large number of email templates that allow us to track the embedded link of our committed users. In addition, Autopilot allows the Marketing team to create a coherent funnel, with intelligent and easy-to-use segments. Another thing is that it is able to cover a large number of tasks, such as sending email newsletters and creating an advanced link based on various factors, such as default fields, potential customer owners, rules, among others. Another thing is Autopilot support, which offers an in-app chat service within the same application, so we can usually get in touch with them in just a few minutes.

改善してほしい点:

There is much to be desired from the Autopilot WYSIWYG editor, which I hope can be improved with the next updates. Some actions related to APIs are very limited, so it would be good if they could provide a little more freedom. In addition, Autopilot allows very few integrations, and it would be excellent to work together with other marketing automation software to work faster.

Aaron F.
のProperty Maintenance General Manager
建設, 11-50の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Improving on improvement

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The cost per additional mobile app user is a bit annoying, but when we run the numbers, it still makes it a good investment to have most of our employees on the app.

良いポイント:

I love the fact that it tracks my whole business from lead generation (that helps me fill in routes based on a map) to setting up the contract (with recurring services and pre-scheduled packages) to crew management (with photo uploads and clock-in/clock-out of jobs and contacting customers) to invoicing (which can be automatic) to receiving payment (even by credit card on the mobile app!). Keeping records on paper and trying to run schedules for weekly, bi-weekly and tri-weekly services would be a nightmare! This really is an AutoPilot software. It is a complete solution that tracks everything which allows it to be the ultimate solution for reporting. I can look at sales close ratios, revenue per lead source, job completion times against budgeted hours, past-due invoices and so much more! I have worked with the system from Property Maintenance Technician to Sales Rep to General Manager and have not been disappointed.

改善してほしい点:

Their asset management portion is in its beginning stages and is not incredibly useful at the moment, but they continue to build on their system and I suspect that they will soon have a robust equipment and vehicle management system.

Jamie M.
英国のHead Of Marketing
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Marketing Automation on Steroids

良いポイント:

Autopilot is a marketers dream tool. You can create a 'journey' for almost any task, from sending out an email newsletter to creating an advanced nurture journey based on segmentation, rules, lead owners, default and custom fields, website actions and much, much more. If you use tools such as Salesforce and Segment then you can get even more out of the tool with less work, but I personally don't use either and I still get a huge ROI on the product. They also just updated the email building tool which was a very welcome update.

改善してほしい点:

It would be great if the tool worked with other CRM's than just Salesforce. Some of the actions and triggers, particularly when it comes to API triggers are quite limited so some improvements with that would be great. The price can get quite high with large numbers of contacts and the business plan selected (A/B testing, API triggers and more). I would also like to see an end-user subscription management feature added so that I can fully move away from other email tools (i.e. MailChimp) whilst being compliant with the likes of GDPR.

Ben B.
アメリカのManager
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿者のソース

A great way to manage email campaigns.

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot is our email campagin management platform. It's really quite nice.

良いポイント:

Two features really stand out to me, and prove the usefullness of Autopilot: the UI and the analytics. The graphical UI for building email journeys is very intuitive, and super easy to use. However, it's also super powerful. We've pluged in Salesforce, several different databases, and our customer support system, and using the fun shapes on the Journeys page. It's as simple as dragging objects onto the staging area and connecting them. In just a few minutes, you can have a analytics-focused email campaign ready to go, all without a bit of code. And once your journey is started, and your email send, the real-time data you get from your targets extremely granular. We get updates down to the second for events as small as vertical scrolling and mouse hovers over hotlinks. It's very impressive.

改善してほしい点:

Autopilot feels very heavy in the browser. I really can't explain why it's as slow as it is sometimes. Pages can take up to 30 seconds to load, and that's on high end desktop workstations. I know there is a very complex backend for Autopilot, but on occassion the slow performance is inexcusable. It could just be that we manage dozens of journeys and hundreds of thousands of entries at the same time, but Autopilot can be quite slow. Also, sometimes the autofill feature in autopilot is erratic. This is a minor complaint, but you will notice it if you use Autopilot a lot.

3 年前

Thanks for taking the time to review Autopilot. We are always improving the experience of our clients.

アメリカのDirector of Enrollment Services
高等教育, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Extensive options at a reasonable price for automation

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot was originally a breath of fresh air for us. It gave us sophisticated contact-tracking, marketing automation and Salesforce integration inside of a pleasant UI with tools that were easy to understand. The Salesforce integration has subsequently become irritatingly expensive for a small organization.

良いポイント:

The visual feedback of the journeybuilder makes automation easy and enjoyable to construct The wealth of options available for triggering, and for actions to trigger in journeys The contact-tracking functions are extensive and sophisticated Support is quick and helpful

改善してほしい点:

Segment-building is rudimentary, and once a segment is deployed, the criteria cannot be edited, which leads to a logjam of similar segments for various automations that have to be either maintained and organized, or carefully deleted. Journeys, segments, and emails can easily become cluttered and lead to a general feeling of disorganization The Salesforce integration has become increasingly expensive

Bianca L.
ニュージーランドのMarketing Automation Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Don't be fooled by the visual feel. Very basic and lots of issues.

2 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: This product really is JUST above batch and blast products out there. It has a lot of limitations and caused a lot of frustrations.

良いポイント:

The only thing I like about this platform is its ability to directly integrate with Slack, which allows us to easily incorporate internal alerts in our nurture programmes.

改善してほしい点:

- Autopilot has poor usability experience that makes tasks longer to do despite the visual feel of the UI. - You cannot copy email module HTMLs so email modules always have to be built from scratch. - Inefficient folder structure. - Segment criteria and names cannot be edited. - No auto-populate / picklist on fields so field values need to be memorised by the user. - No automated a/b testing. - Does not have a global dynamic content feature which allows you to edit common content like email footers in one place. - VERY basic report -only shows numbers like email engagement, and journey ejects. There is no ability to customise reporting by users / cohorts, which limits performance analysis. - Reporting is inaccurate (ie. If you’d like to see open and click rates in a specific date range, it will also pick up the opens and clicks outside that date range which pushes the rates up). - No built-in journey membership fields. - There are issues with data timings. It makes data update really slow, delaying the lead to reach the sales team. - You can’t combine ‘AND’ and ‘OR’ operators on segments / triggers logic. - Does not have any advanced features that can be really useful (like sandbox, marketing calendar, webinars, web personalisation, predictive content etc). - Slow pace of innovation (if any). Their email manager has been on 'beta' for two years. - We've encountered several serious bugs caused on their end.

Brian M.
アイルランドのProduct Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A solid shout for marketing automation

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent, their customer service provides just that. They are knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommend.

良いポイント:

AutoPilot is an amazing piece of software, it just works and works well. They achieve exactly what they promise and it is a joyful user experience.

改善してほしい点:

They used to have a cheaper plan for smaller accounts which I found useful for managing my startup. When they removed this, it became a choice of staying with them and taking the hit on the pricing or to keep with them. I stayed with them - great decision!

アメリカのOwner
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数

Excellent Product For Marketing Automation

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot solves the problem of marketing qualified leads for Pipedrive and Salesforce. The Autopilot Journey mapping visualize the customer flow along journeys to complete projects, identify and qualify leads and move contacts from visitor to Marketing Qualified leads using emails, site/page behaviors, chat, forms, and digital ads including remarketing. This tool is super simple to sue, GUI interface, and has the ability to substantially accelerate pipeline processes.

良いポイント:

The absolute best feature of this product is that it has full control over Pipedrive. Based on observed behaviors from email campaigns, digital ads, chat or site/page performance, Autopilot can update Contacts, Deals, and Organizations, assign activities, notes increase deal values, stages, assign work to sales people and move deals through the pipeline. This tool makes Pipedrive 200% better and it's already really good.

改善してほしい点:

The only knock on the product is the inability to filter out your synchronization with Pipedrive based on custom fields or some other value. When you sync, you sync all Contacts and your license fee pays for contacts you may do nothing with. If they could add a filter capability, this tool is about as good as it gets.

アメリカのDigital Marketing Manager
石油、エネルギー, 11-50の従業員数

Great Tool For Those Looking For Ultimate Flexibility

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have integrated every data point from our site to custom Autoplit fields and then uses custom segments and journeys to automate our email sequences, Google ad Audiences, and Hubspot lead assignment. The price is great for small companies looking for flexibility without having to dish out the money for Pardot etc..

良いポイント:

If your creative and are or have access to developers you can make Autopilot handle just about anything you want. Unlike Pardot, Marketo and other marketing automation systems, Autopilot has allowed me to create, send, and sync customer data across platforms. If it exists you can connect and send data to it - just maybe not right out of the box.

改善してほしい点:

Where Autopilot excels at creating amazing journeys and automation, its reporting and contact management isn't quite as robust.

アメリカのDirector of Enrollment Services
高等教育, 11-50の従業員数

A Huge Breath of Fresh Air

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot allows us affordable access to tremendous marketing automation potential from one-off email bursts to complicated journeys that follow our prospects through the entire funnel. After more than a year of searching for a program that could integrate with our website, Facebook, Salesforce and Twilio and do so affordably, Autopilot has been an unbelievable value. The program has occasional rough edges, especially in terms of designing and editing audience segments for journeys, and producing emails, but it's the best combination of ease-of-use, breadth of capabilities and affordability I've found in this space. Would strongly recommend to cash-strapped small organizations with a limited contact base.

良いポイント:

Affordability for a small contact list Ease of use Visual Journey Builder Salesforce integration Features for price

改善してほしい点:

Limits in contact segmentation Limits in triggers for actions Email editing suite can be a little basic

ポーランドのCustomer Success Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201-500の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

The beginning of a long romance with mailing system you won't see coming

良いポイント:

Being a non-developer in developer-heavy environment, I greatly value products that allow you to set up stuff in graphic editor. While it was not so easy at first, once I worked with it for a while I find it intuitive, smart, and allowing you to quickly get to what you need. It also allows you to set up complicated journeys relatively easy!

改善してほしい点:

If you won't have a colleague to show you the ropes, it may be challenging to start using. The pricing is rather steep and pays off only if you want to heavily personalize your journeys - if you are looking for bulk simple solutions, then the pricing is suboptimal.

ポーランドのHead of Customer Success
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Flexible tool for email campaigns

良いポイント:

I really like how easy it is to set campaign, even the one where you want to use multiple conditions along the road. You just don't need any tech knowledge to set it up. It integrates great with Pipedrive so you can automatically remove contacts from your email campaign. Big kudos for Reporting section.

改善してほしい点:

Deliverability of emails - we've compared it with other players on the market and with big campaigns it is an issue.

インドのProduct Marketing Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

One of the best marketing automation tools

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are using Autopilot for marketing automations to onboard our new trial users. It has worked pretty well for our use case.

良いポイント:

Its a very easy to use solution and has a robust feature set. Their journey creator is flawless and even a non-techinical person can use it with ease. The have very robust APIs and you can confirgure autopilot pretty easily with their APIs.

改善してほしい点:

It would be great we can use our custom mail server to send the mails, like Mailgun or SendGrid.

3 年前

Thanks! We are so happy to have you on board. Great to see that you are having fun with Autopilot.

Adrian D.
カナダのSmall Business Owner
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数

Great Value For Money

良いポイント:

I have been using Autopilot for over two years and have enjoyed every moment of the journey. The price is excellent and I love the heads up feature. This feature alone has increased conversions considerably for me. I like that Autopilot is easy to integrate and like the journey builder. I love that you can customize the experience depending on weather someone has clicked, opened, left unread. It's everything you could want.

改善してほしい点:

I wished they had their own form builder. Currently the software will scan forms and integrate that way but it would be great if we could build own own from withing Autopilot. Other than that there aren't any other cons for me.

Alegra S.
アメリカのOffice Manager
消費者サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Ease of AutoPilot

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Autopilot is a very user friendly software. It is easy to learn and use.

良いポイント:

I like the ease of use with this software. It is easy to toggle between searching formats and to find customers.

改善してほしい点:

The software can be slow at times and you have to restart your system so that it can fix itself and it freezes.