LearnDashとは

LearnDashは、どのWordPressサイトでも、実用的な学習管理システムに即座に変換できるWordPress LMSプラグインです。

LearnDashの詳細

改善してほしい点:

It has an overall extremely complicated URL structure, which makes SEO hard to achieve. And there is no option to make it shorter.

LearnDashの評価

ギリシャのDirector
翻訳、ローカライゼーション, 自営業

Requires further customization options

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It is a good product with may plugins, many of which are free.

良いポイント:

LearnDash helped me easily create my courses and the features offered are excellent. I had an overview of all courses and could easily update them if needed.

改善してほしい点:

The layout of the courses overview was not customizable enough and I would like more design/layout options.

Levi
Levi
アメリカのCIO
人材, 11~50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

All the basics covered with a great interface

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: So far, there hasn't been anything missing from LearnDash. We were able to launch our online learning program in just a few days. The learning curve was easy to overcome and we were able to get all of our content online with no problems. Each time we were stuck on something the documentation was able to steer us to the right answer and the one time we needed to reach out to support, their response was quick and helpful.

良いポイント:

We purchased LearnDash to integrate with MemberPress. Because of this, we do not use any of the payment, membership, or subscription functions in LearnDash. We use it exclusively to present courses, record quiz scores, and provide certificates. For those tasks, LearnDash is the perfect tool. The tools to build your content are drag and drop simple and the management tools are easy to understand. Integration with WordPress core functions and with the MemberPress system are flawless and we never had to tinker with them. Just installed the LearnDash plugin and got to work. A highlight was the "Focus Mode" feature for the actual learning environment. It provided a clean, good looking interface for our students and took exactly zero time to tweak. We just flipped the switch and had a great looking online classroom tool. If we want to hire designers later to build us pages that are more branded, we can. But Focus Mode allowed us to launch faster, with a better looking product, for no additional cost.

改善してほしい点:

Student reporting is adequate, but a little unimpressive. There are reports that can be downloaded, but there is no real dashboard to track student progress.

Joan
アイルランドのCompany Owner
教育管理, 自営業

Excellent Customer Support Team in Learndash

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I plan to sell childrens courses and have them hosted on Learndash. I was looking for a way to have the Parent as my Customer and the child as my User. [sensitive content hidden] in your support team has pointed me in the right direction, extremely helpful support agent.

良いポイント:

Easy to integrate with WP, Elementor, Surecart. Course setup is easy to follow.

改善してほしい点:

Screen flow is hardwired in Learndash to go from the Learndash Course Grid to the Course Details Page and then can be customised to go to a Landing Page. I was looking for a feature to go from the Course Grid to a Landing Page, to increase sales. Your very helpful support team have provided me with a workaround for this, huge thank you to [sensitive content hidden] !

Dean
オーストラリアのCreative Strategist
デザイン, 2~10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Woocommerce and Product Feature not compatible.

1.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Unfortunately you must make an early decision if you wish to use the features of Learndash or create a profitable product. While LearnDash goes to great lengths to showcase their features. Once you attempt to use these outside of their limited sales pathway many will no longer be available to you. Using the features and scalable processes of woocommerce will remove many features that make Learndash at first glimpse and during superficial reviews attractive. Any experienced UX designers will understand that this is a huge issue. Any user will be disappointed if they can purchase a product not available to them. In many countries selling a customer a product not available to them is illegal and will expose you to legal issues. Very limiting for those wishing to make their product available or sale. Purchase with care. Not as seamless presented throughout the presales marketing.

良いポイント:

Suitable for small, internal, and experimental projects. Lacks the sophistication to create a large, scalable, and sellable products.

改善してほしい点:

Unfortunately while it is possible to sell courses through woocommerce, doing so will remove the listed features of the learndash product. Most businesses will end up selling through woocommerce to unlock automations and the power of wordpress (ie adding customers to mailchimp, adding the sale to accounting software, directing a customer post sales path etc). Unfortunately once you make a product available for sale through woocommerce many of the listed product features fail. Most notably the course prerequisite feature. Users can purchase any course available in woocommerce regardless of any restriction or settings made in Learndash.

LearnDashからの返信

4 年前

We are really sorry that our product didn't meet the specific needs of your unique use-case. We hope that you have found a solution that works for you. We wanted to address a couple points from this review since it contains misleading information that might confuse others: - Course prerequisites still work when selling with WooCommerce. Content cannot be viewed until all of the determined conditions are first met. -Using WooCommerce to sell courses doesn't expose a business to legal issues. If it is preferred that a product in Woo not be displayed until a prerequisite is completed first then this is indeed possible using LearnDash features.

Gitte
カナダのBusiness Owner
ホスピタリティ, 自営業

Top 3 Learning Management Systems

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is perfect for small businesses that offer specialized training for purchase.

良いポイント:

I like that I can clone my courses and integrate them with many different apps. The participants of my course have found the interface easy to navigate.

改善してほしい点:

Being a senior, the learning curve took some time to overcome and was frustrating at times but it has a lot of possibilities if you have technical knowledge.

Dianne
アメリカのArtist-Teacher

My Take on LearnDash

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Because of issues we've had that were solved by tech support Dan, we haven't yet done an official launch although our plan is to launch on July 3. I would say that my overall experience has been a mixture of frustration and joy. It took me a while to learn how to navigate the builder, needing to navigate out of the course section to design the lessons and out of lessons to design topics, but once I worked that out, it's a breeze.
I feel I will know better what real benefits LearnDash has when my students actually start using it.

良いポイント:

It's course builder and the ability to clone courses

改善してほしい点:

I had to begin learning LearnDash from scratch, while at the same time learning Elimentor and CartFlows. There was a steep learning curve for me. I began when LearnDash 3 was the latest version, and I found it confusing when viewing older tutorials, not realizing I needed to pay attention to when the tutorial was done. I suggest deleting older tutorials. Also, I don't like to call names but I tried to watch several of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s webinars and I found them more confusing than helpful. However, I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s tutorials always clear, concise and helpful.[SENSITIVE CONTENT]s instruction about constructing a certificate was the best I found.

Jonathan
Jonathan
アメリカのCTO
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11~50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

A proven and robust tool to create and deliver educational courses

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We've used this for a new course we recently created and it has been working well for our students. They provide video training and solid documentation to help get going. It can be confusing at first, and we've had to adjust our course as we've gone along and learned, but once you get used to how it works then it's fast and simple enough.

良いポイント:

The fact that it's used by large universities in Florida, Michigan and Washington gave me confidence that it is reliable. We like how easy it is to create new lessons and assign quizzes to them. The add-on library is fairly large to help expand its capabilities. It's a popular tool with a lot of resources online to help learn how to make the most of it. There are a lot of built-in options for tweaking how it works.

改善してほしい点:

It is somewhat complex to use compared to other options. That's partially because it provides so many options. You have to put some time into it to get it setup how you want and understand how it works, so it's not as fast to get going with as some other services would be. It could use more question types for the quizzes. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to view all of a student's essays and quiz answers on one page, however there are custom-made plugins that help with this.

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2~10の従業員数

Best LMS Solution for Wordpress

5.0 11 か月前

良いポイント:

The ease of setup and effective end-user adoption. Apart from that it has almost every aspect of LMS covered using its feature rich add-ons.

改善してほしい点:

I would say the premium price is the only con here if you compare this with something like Learnpress or Moodle.

Vaughan
カナダのAdmin
投稿者のソース

Clean install and easy to use

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Had a problem with my license install and they fixed in within a couple hours. I was impressed with the speed of response.

良いポイント:

It has lots of features/add-ons available, there was a live demo that you could test and view before purchase, no issues with conflicting plug-ins on the demo, lots of video documentation to show you how to use the software.

改善してほしい点:

I'm still just learning how to use it but it could have nicer templates maybe out of the gate for a quicker course start.

Samuel
Samuel
ナイジェリアのCEO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10の従業員数

The best LMS I have ever used

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: LearnDash is undoubtedly the best learning management plugin I ever used. Easy to configure, organize your course, include tests, offer options for certification.One thing that also stands out is the easy integration with other plugins and payment gateways. I love LearnDash

良いポイント:

I like everything about LearnDash, it is easy to configure and your courses will be well organized.

改善してほしい点:

I can't fault this plugin, it would have be a bit hard for a beginner but the tutorial videos provided solved all that.

Nano
アメリカのClass Coordinator
Eラーニング, 11~50の従業員数

E-learning Test Prep Perspective

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: So far it has been pretty good. Setting it up was just what i expected - lots of youtube videos and trial and error. But when you get the hang of it building courses and everything is fun and smooth. Support has been great.

良いポイント:

- Course creation is intuitive. - User friendly. - Layout of course is practical. - Documentation is handy along with "how to...in LearnDash" youtube videos. - It is a right level of simple. Not to the point where it is too simple where you don't feel like it delivers value to the students and not to advanced where it is too difficult for students to use. - Support is helpful.

改善してほしい点:

- I think you should have the option to mark anything complete. - Add more options to the outline of course. As of now there is only Course, Topics, and Quizzes. It would be handy if you could add homework Assignments and Handouts. Within these Assignments and or Handouts there is checklist that students could follow to check progress of there homework completion. After the checklist is completed only then would the overall progress bar change. - You should be able to save quiz progress. Some quizzes we have are 100 questions and act more as homework (so students do not finish them in one go). - There should be better quiz reporting. Being able to evaluate your own quiz (and even homework) performance effectively is the difference between succeeding and failing. If students could get detailed breakdowns to their performance they could recognize patterns, identify strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately better aim their study efforts. If reporting was to be better it also needs to be intuitive and user friendly. So easy to read graphs and charts, filter options, careful organization of subjects versus performance, and so on. - aesthetics of login pop-up page should have more customization options. - With the pandemic and current era we live in the Zoom feature/ integration should come with product.

Jesus
Jesus
アメリカのCEO/President
投稿者のソース

After months of testing Saas and WordPress LMS plugins, LearnDash came out on top.

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software is helping us simplify and streamline our ability to deliver online training to students at an affordable cost.

良いポイント:

We needed many features that were hard to find in SaaS based LMS solutions and WP plugins. Here's a list of features that pushed us towards LearnDash because it worked with our stack or is helping us upgrade it: 1. Integration with Zapier (allows communication with our Podio CRM hub) 2. Integration with any Shopping cart with One-Click Upsells. We will be migrating to SamCart after 6 years with Nanacast. 3. Ability to "Recycle" LMS content. (i.e. use one lecture in multiple classes) 4. Progress % for classes so students can see their progress. 5. Forum integration for class discussions. We chose BBPress and it works perfectly with it. 6. ActiveCampaign integration for email management. LearnDash included all these features and they work. This was the *only* solution I found after months of testing WP plugins and Saas platforms that met our requirements. So far, setup has gone smooth and updates have not broken anything.

改善してほしい点:

My biggest con is that this is a WP plugin and I'm hesitant to run mission critical software on WordPress. But since all the SaaS LMS' solutions were missing critical features, I decided to give this a shot. In order to gain some peace of mind and find a middle of sorts, I decided to go the extremely safe route with hosting and chose Kinsta since they use the Google Cloud and their pricing structure is reasonable. Plus, having a "staging area" is nice along with their daily backups, crazy speed and Nginx reverse proxy caching.

Rose
アメリカのPresident, Instructional Designer
投稿者のソース

Very grateful to rep , who has delivered exceptional support, by far the best help desk service!

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall quality of finished workshops is superb, and students express enthusiasm. Originally my designer warned me, "This system is hard to learn, but you'll be pleased with the results. That's true. I do want to give a shout-out to the support team. Rep has given me exceptional tech support, and I can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, kindly guide to the mysteries and complications of LearnDash.

良いポイント:

The finished product. My workshops have exactly the components I wish: As many lessons per course as I wish, installing video and audio recordings, quizzes, and forums. Once I learned how to use the software, it leads to a superb product.

改善してほしい点:

Over-designed! On the whole, from my perspective, LearnDash is difficult to learn; an upgrade has resulted in far too many choices. For example, used to be that I could easily upload a FILL IN THE BLANKS quiz. Learning the new method, with upgrade, was far more difficult. Each question takes about 6 extra steps, compared to one step previously. As an educator, I do find it offensive that it's supposed to be desirable to copy quiz parts and, apparently, crank out as many quizzes as possible. Why not make that a plug-in, rather than standard operating procedure for those of us who create quality workshops and prefer to not over-complicate.

Mike
日本のHead Teacher

Membership and Course Management

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Generally speaking, the documentation is excellent, the customer support has been very positive and helpful, and it's been a good experience.

良いポイント:

Honestly, after banging my head against a wall trying desperately to Frankenstein other options together, I finally broke down and bought LearnDash and wish I had done so sooner. It solved a LOT of stressful issues oof how to create courses online, membership management, and the whole process of putting a system in place that works and doing so in a fairly straightforward way.

改善してほしい点:

I absolutely hate WordPress. Every time I fix one issue, the solution causes two more. I spend more time building my site and working on it than I do actually creating content. So my only complaint about this software is that I have to use it on Wordpress.

Dave
アメリカのCEO
イベント企画運営, 自営業

Solid LMS Package

良いポイント:

I started tinkering with LearnDash a few years ago but never launched my initial product. However, I kept my license active and watched as the LD team continued to upgrade and refine the product. I'm very much a DIY developer and I love that this full-featured package allows me to run a very sophisticated LMS system off of WordPress. The Notifications Add-on fills in a missing piece and enables me to create subscription content wit email notification of timed course content.

改善してほしい点:

When setting up notifications, it's necessary to manually specify a recipient. If you miss this, nobody will get the email. If "user" was the default recipient, you wouldn't have to double-check in most instances. And in the list of notifications, this would be a great setting to be able to change in bulk or at least see in the dashboard without having to open each notification. Also, while I'm able to do this with shortcodes, I'd love to see a header and footer template for email notifications, and maybe even a visual builder.

Roisin Anne
Roisin Anne
英国のDigital Operations Developer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great LMS tool with even better support!

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: LearnDash LMS plug-in was a no-brainer for us. I had actually used it as an end user personally and when my company were looking at investing in an LMS tool, I inspected the code of the tool I had used previously and found out that it was LearnDash. It was an easy sell to decision makers as I had such a great experience from an end user point of view. Since using LearnDash as an admin it has been pretty plain sailing.

良いポイント:

It's easy for non-web dev users to be able to create content and for some of the more tricky parts of the implementation, the LearnDash support team have been excellent. So responsive and always willing to help out. If I could give the support team 20 out 10 I would!

改善してほしい点:

I think when I began using LearnDash, it wasn't too feature-heavy and there were definitely some things missing that would have been nice. However, 1.5 years down the line the team are rolling out features regularly and making their product more feature-rich.

Rick
Rick
アルゼンチンのDirector
デザイン, 2~10の従業員数

Highly recommended LMS plugin for WordPress

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I discovered how easy it was to create online courses. LearnDash has allowed me to expand my client base.

良いポイント:

I'm a WordPress implementer. A couple years ago I was approached by a client who wanted to develop an online course for non-native English speakers to study for their certifications. I'd never developed online courses before so I had to do A LOT of research. For that project, I decided on LifterLMS and I still do most of my online course development with Lifter. I'll go into why in that review, obviously. But LearnDash has certainly come very close to feature parity with Lifter. There are only a few differences in terms of functionality. Lifter's add-on system can be confusing to explain to a client whereas LearnDash is easy to sell. There are some specialized features for teams that are only available on Lifter, however. The smart course creation tool is very very good. If you're worried about how to build a complex course with video and text, don't be. LearnDash makes it easy. But LearnDash IS multisite compatible and Astra Pro, a popular WP theme, provides built-in support. Another bonus is that LearnDash has a free version to get your feet wet, available on the repo.

改善してほしい点:

There's no support for multiple teachers per course. Lifter's frontend student dashboards are nicer.

インターネット, 2~10の従業員数

LocallyHost.com LearnDash Review

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Relatively easy integration and administration especially being used with Buddyboss.

良いポイント:

Gamification to quizzes and progress tracking - This addresses the main motivation and needs for us to consider an LMS

改善してほしい点:

The limited licences pricing structure - Learndash LMS licences structure does not include an option for unlimited website licenses. This would have been a wonderful value for us.

D'vorah
D'vorah
アメリカのOwner and Lead Instructor

Gorgeous and Easy to Use - WordPress Online Classroom Platform

良いポイント:

As an experienced WordPress user (for over 12 years) and a course creator for as many years, I can say that hands-down, LearnDash offers a fantastic, easy-to-use, powerhouse course creation software. Not only is it easy to add and update courses and content, it provides a wonderful user experience for our students! We often receive comments as to how sleek and attractive the online classroom looks and how easy it is to use.

改善してほしい点:

I can't really say there are any cons however I did need to reach out for support to ask a few questions when initially setting up the interface. That said, we were able to get up and running in record time and able to set up many courses quickly and easily. We produce approximately one course each month, so we needed something that would make it possible for us to replicate the process over and over again.

Jeremy
Jeremy
カナダのOwner
デザイン
投稿者のソース

A premier option for LMS development. Has all of the features you would expect.

4.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

What is not to like about this? Multi-tier courses, classes, teacher interaction, and a handful of gateways to round out this system. There are really too many features to list, and most of them are rounded really nicely. Customer support is quick and easy to work with, the cost isn't prohibitive as this LMS supports creating large projects, and the features feel like fully-realized and integrated aspects of a complete software, not just bolted on options on a lesser-thought-out plugin.

改善してほしい点:

We ran into a compatibility issue with our event software. It ended up breaking the software, and we had to axe the event system we had put in place because we wanted to use this LMS over others. We also ran into a problem where we couldn't create a class online to register with, and then host the classes offline, manually entering a grade and pass/fail for in-person testing very well. Our specific use-case ended up being the one that this software couldn't handle.

Adrien
エストニアのPresident

LearnDash: inexpensive and efficient Learning Management System

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Realiable as it can handle (very) large number of users.
As it is a piece of software that offers many, many possibilites, there's a learning curve. But the customer support department has proven to be amazing to answer all our questions and needs.

良いポイント:

LearnDash makes it possible for our members to learn English more easily thanks to quizzes and interactive lessons and learning paths (progress tracking, personalized corrections, asynchronous learning and so on).

改善してほしい点:

It takes a bit of time to understand how LearnDash works but the learning curve is not too steep as the customer support department is really, really good! Beware that LearnDash can be super ressource-intensive if you have many members and/on many concurrent users on your membership site.

Bruno
フランスのCEO
投稿者のソース

We run all our courses on Learndash

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Positive. We run all our Elearning courses on Learndash.

良いポイント:

The reason for our choice of Learndash software was to build our own LMS platform, without any coding and now we run on it all our courses, short and long. Easily and without great problems.

改善してほしい点:

- Reporting could be improved a lot. In France, we need a lot of it for legal reasons. At the end of a course, we need to export a complete and individual report for each student. Pdf export of such a document would be a great improvement for all French training organizations . - Impossible to send easily an email to all or a group of students ... Or didn't I find the way to do it ?

Eラーニング, 11~50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We switched to Learndash, and as a developer, I LOVE IT.

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The two best WordPress LMS plugins are LearnDash and LifterLMS. It was a hard choice between the two. But we chose Learndash because of their easy-to-use API. The major thing missing from LearnDash is that it still does require a developer (or a experienced Wordpress user) to set up. There's no easy way to plug-and-play. I wouldn't be able to hand this off to a Wordpress novice.

良いポイント:

LearnDash has plenty of APIs to do all sorts of fancy things. For other LMSes, I had to write a lot of custom code to do what LearnDash does right out of the box. I also love how flexible LearnDash is. There's a lot of plugins that work alongside LearnDash.

改善してほしい点:

There is a learning curve to setting it up. There's a lot of options. I also wish that Learndash does user management in a much more streamline way. Right now, you have to modify every user individually, or build a script to manage users. I also couldn't figure out how to use their ProPanel software.

Bello
カメルーンのCeo
金融サービス, 2~10の従業員数

The best Learning management system plugin for WordPress

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

When it Comes to WordPress lms plugin, Learndash is the best. The interface is very easy to understand both for authors and students, it is having many features compared to other plugins thus saving Space and money you dont need to buy and install extra plugins and it integrates well with third party plugins or Platforms

改善してほしい点:

Eventhough Learndash is an excellent plugin, their customer support is not hundred percent active. At Times i have to open a ticket and wait several days before having a solution

病院、ヘルスケア, 2~10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A Fully-Featured Learning Management System (LMS)

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experience with LearnDash has been excellent. Before purchasing a LearnDash license, I was a little skeptical about how effectively this LMS software would improve the sites on which we offer courses and other protected content. After about 5 months of regular use, I believe the software does live up to the hype.

良いポイント:

For our online courses and membership site, LearnDash' Quiz functionality has been particularly helpful. The ability to create quizzes with different question types (single choice, multiple choice, sorting choice, etc.) quickly and easily adds to our productivity and is one reason why we are able to retain our customers who attend these courses and/or sign up to our membership site.

改善してほしい点:

There was a bit of a learning curve at the beginning, but the LearnDash knowledge base is more than adequate in helping the average user overcome early challenges with the software. We use LearnDash on a membership site - although the LearnDash LMS was able to protect the content, we found this functionality somewhat limited for what we wanted on our membership site and decided to purchase a separate membership plugin, i.e. Restrict Content Pro - this plugin works well with LearnDash.