キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Workableとは

Workableは、優れた採用ツール、プロセス、自動化を1つの完全なソリューションで提供します。

Workableの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Easy integration with O365 and Google. Collaboration/team sharing of information on candidates.

改善してほしい点:

The tone was downright rude. Because we don't need anything too complicated, we decided to move to another ATS with a slightly lower cost.

Workableの評価

Courtney
アメリカのDirector of People Operations
病院、ヘルスケア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great System, needs a few tweaks to be perfect

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been great, the system is good, has a few things it could improve on but a good system.

良いポイント:

This system has really been great for us. It is easy to create jobs, post, and make notes throughout the process.

改善してほしい点:

Needs a better way for merging candidates from indeed, they get different email addresses so really causes a problem in our system. Need to be able to attach several reqs to one and clear they are together. Indeed integration is wonky, have issues with our jobs being seen but get far better results with a direct link. Ease of seeing things, if notes are so long hard to get to what is needed.

4 年前

Thank you for your feedback! It was shared with your Account Manager. We're glad that you've found Workable to be a great system.

Rasha
ヨルダンのCHRO
情報技術、情報サービス, 201~500人規模の会社

A great ATS

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: IT was great from search to implementation to using it, the experience was very positive and the impact it made to our recruitment activities was apparent day one

良いポイント:

We love having everything related to the candidate in one place. And being able to have the entire hiring team able to collaborate in one space is excellent

改善してほしい点:

We can't sort and file the talent pool for future use except if it is into positions. Also, information from archived positions is not available unless you unarchive a position which can be a bit inconvenient

Sofia
アメリカのDirector of HR
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Love and hate relationship with this ATS

3.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Not what I expected, although I really like a lot of the features, many I do not and it's very frustrating the lack of support, and the system is not cheap at all, so you do expect much better customer support. I will most likely look for a new system, for next year as it is very unlikely we will be renovating the contract next year.

良いポイント:

I like that I am able to review candidates from my phone or desktop, that I am able to leave comments and feedback and rate candidates right from the system, and that it has lots of bulk features like emailing in bulk and communicating with candidates via email and text. I also like it that we can post to different countries.

改善してほしい点:

The main thing I do not like about this system is that its integration features do not always work, I just found out that although Checkr, a background check software that conducts background checks all over the world is able to do this, it does not integrate fully with Workable as they claim it does, so you can only send a background check request through Workable for US candidates but not for international candidates. There are many things that are not customizable and are easily accommodated with other systems I have used in the past, like the requisition fields. You also cannot store your in-house job description templates in Workable, you can only either cut and paste or use them from Workable job descriptions. The number one thing, I am very disappointed with is their customer support, it is terrible, they take days to answer, although their salespersons claimed that customer support is 24/7, this is not true and it is false information. You do not have 24/7 customer support over the phone, email, or live chat. Phone line, nobody answers EVER, email expect no response or at least a day or 2 wait. Chat is the only way you may have faster service. But their agents are not very helpful nor knowledgeable of the process. I used Paylocity in the past which is not just an ATS but HRIS all in one, and their customer support is exceptional, you always get an answer and anyone that you reach out to is very knowledgeable of the product, Workable can learn a lot from it.

Will
英国のTalent Lead and Platform Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Essential tool for mid sized firms

5.0 3 か月前

良いポイント:

Intuitive, ease of use. Excellent integrations, good customization and automation options.

改善してほしい点:

More automisation, more front end customisation.

Jessica
Jessica
アメリカのGame Programmer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Recruiting has never been easier and more efficient!

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Workable was able to fix a few issues. Excellent work, in my opinion. Online Video Interview and Online Assessment Test services have already been incorporated, and this was undoubtedly one of the tool's most significant enhancements. As a result, when you purchase the ATS, you get both services for free.

良いポイント:

One of the most useful features of Workable is the ability to take notes at any point along the way. You may use Workable to send and receive candidate emails through the system, including a notifications page that functions something like a telephone. It has several AI integrations.

改善してほしい点:

As Workable is still a relatively young ATS that requires updates and a little of effort, reporting and other more complicated functionalities are a bit limited. Workable isn't the best choice if you want a tool that can do whatever you want it to.

Jose
コロンビアのRecruiter
情報技術、情報サービス, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Great ATS

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Workable is a great ATS for a mid size firm and it really makes life easier with their AI.

良いポイント:

Workable allows you to have in depth control of every aspect in the recruiting process with the ability to give users varying levels of access.

改善してほしい点:

The changes to the UI have been a bit confusing and in some cases I find them to have complicated things more than helped.

2 か月前

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate your positive review and are delighted to hear that you are enjoying AI additions. If you have any further comments or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to provide the best experience for our users. Thanks again!

Lauren
Lauren
アメリカのOperations Manager
不動産, 2~10人規模の会社

Solid B+

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I’m not sure we get visibility on job boards. We posted a position last Aug using Greenhouse and received 121 applicants in 2 weeks. This year, we posted same job through Workable and got 27 in two weeks. I eventually paid to promote on LinkedIn.

良いポイント:

I can’t believe the scorecard feature wasn’t in the standardized ratings! This is a great feature even though my team doesn’t utilize it enough.

改善してほしい点:

Better scorecard- I wish a candidate could have one cumulative scorecard per user where hiring team could score them. Instead, there’s a scorecard for each step of the funnel for each user. If I forget to ask questions in the screen, I can’t just make them empty for the next round, I have to do a whole new repetitive card. You also have to click around a bit to find this and access it.

Excellent customer service!

5.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a rock star. You should ask for her directly as your rep when initializing your contract with Workable. She went above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service and answer my many questions, even though my company size is smaller than those she typically contracts with.

改善してほしい点:

So far, no complaints. Workable has a great user interface and integrates with CriteriaCorp, our candidate aptitude/personality screening software.

4 年前

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear about your experience with our Sales Team. We're looking forward to having you as a Workable customer!

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社

Workable for Web Developers

4.0 3 か月前

良いポイント:

It's a great centralized repository for job listings, apart from linkedin. The user interface is simple and easy to use. It gives you customised real time job alerts too.

改善してほしい点:

It has a limited free trial and with time the job market is becoming very competitive so you cannot rely on single platform to find jobs.

2 か月前

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate your positive review and are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our software. If you have any further comments or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to provide the best experience for our users. Thanks again!

Angelina
Angelina
カナダのTechnical Recruiter
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 10,000+人規模の会社

Workable Review - a comprehensive recruiting software solution

4.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Workable is a powerful recruiting software tool and the general experience of a user is positive. Its customizable dashboard offers recruiters a great high level overview of their tasks and priorities. One of its standout features is the candidate scoring ability which is a valuable tool for recruiters.

良いポイント:

The drag and drop functionality of Workable is one of the best features of Workable. This features allows candidates to move through the recruitment stages seamlessly. The customizable interface is great to tailor specific needs for users. The communication tool on Workable allows recruiters to communicate with the candidate and keep them in the loop during the recruitment cycle with automated scheduling tools and messaging systems.

改善してほしい点:

Most key metrics that companies use for their recruiting abilities are not trackable by Workable which can be frustrating sometimes. There is a learning curve for new employees to get trained on the tool and this can be challenging for small businesses. The search option for recruiting is very limited - for example, one cannot search candidates by location which is a very important logistical detail in recruitment.

Yara
ヨルダンのHuman Resources Manager
不動産, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Helps apply governance and transparency standards during all stages of employment

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We have achieved many benefits from using Workable, as it enabled us to access the best experiences that we need directly, as we can publish on various platforms in the way we see fit, and we can receive applications directly, sort them, call candidates for interviews, and manage interviews and evaluations during them transparently.

良いポイント:

Workable enables us to adhere to governance during all stages of employment, and the smooth and organized procedures enable us to choose the appropriate candidate with full transparency. It's great that Workable integrates with all the different recruitment sites, especially Linked, which simplifies job posting procedures by our team without incurring additional costs. The procedures for receiving and collecting applications are done automatically, where I can extract status reports at any time, which show a summary of the number of applicants, their names, other years, and many other details that can be shown as needed. Workable helps us a lot during the screening of applicants to prepare a list of candidates, as we can exclude those who do not meet the conditions easily, and extract a list of the best applicants. Workable enables us to send acceptance and rejection notices to applicants, and we can also schedule and schedule interviews. It is also great that during the interviews we can create a file for each applicant and include all the documents he submitted with the interview evaluation.

改善してほしい点:

As for my experience with Workable, I was able to interact with all the tools easily, and did not face any difficulties.

Diana
のOperations and Recruiting
電気・電子機器製造, 2~10人規模の会社

The Easiest Applicant Tracking Software to Figure Out

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We're a startup with less than 15 people trying to hire 4-5 more. We have two people in charge of recruiting. After getting in touch with other ATS' (Lever, BreezyHR, Jobvite, HiringThing, the Applicant Stack), we went with Workable. This is possibly simply because most of those other softwares put me into a sales cycle queue, and I had to wait 3-4 days before I could talk to someone or see a demo. Meanwhile, Workable lets you sign up for a trial, and gets out of your way. I figured everything out on my own in 20 minutes. I think this is a testament to how well built their UI is-- you don't need a 30 minute handheld demo to figure it out, unlike other ATS (apparently). To compare, BreezyHR was also fairly intuitive, but we liked the feel of Workable better. Lever is also VERY beautiful software, but we got quoted around 6k/year (no monthly option). Meanwhile, Workable, is 200/mo for 4 jobs (monthly, not annual contract), and has 98% of the same functionality. Lever, based on the demo I got from their very nice saleslady, seems better if you're a big company where you need help streamlining communication quickly between departments, or want help auto-nurturing your recruited candidates. That just wasn't us, we're smaller and only hiring 4-5 people right now. Workable was easy to figure out, responsive, customizable, and I liked the monthly pay option. I would recommend it to any startup or small company, without any hesitation. Also, if you're recruiting...the real Workable seller is the People Search function. I almost don't want to talk about it, because I don't want other people to know about it.

良いポイント:

-Incredibly intuitive interface -Upfront pricing that's easy to understand and reasonable (not great, but reasonable) -Customizable pipeline -People Search Chrome extension is INCREDIBLE and no one else has it. -Easy, one step posting to multiple job sites (free and premium) -Custom links so applicants can apply from anywhere and still end up in your pipeline. -On/Off mode: You can pay monthly when you're hiring, and stop when you have no active jobs. You won't lose your data.

改善してほしい点:

-A few bugs (software doesn't always fetch a photo when you put in an email, even if it finds multiple social profiles) -Customer Support isn't immediate (you have to email, but they usually respond in <6 hours)

Victoria
アメリカのHRIS Specialist
使用期間: 不明

Excellent Service and Job Posting Portal

5.0 9 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Working with Workable is great! The system is very intuitive and straight forward; it is easy to use, understand, customize, and looks neat and professional. Categories for candidates are well organized and it is easy to manage candidates who were not selected versus those we would like to see continue through the interviewing and hiring process. We have received many hits on our postings and have quality candidates applying for each position we post. I love how un-cluttered Workable is. Workable has everything we need to successfully fill our positions, and has nothing that we don't need. Our company "careers" page looks very professional, modern, and we love that it can be used on its own as a link from our company page, or embedded via code into our page directly. I also enjoy the fact that if we're not reaching a good audience using the standard free listings, we have the option for a small fee to make our job posting premier or sponsored on the site of our choice for greater visibility. Haven't had to use this yet though as we're happy with the candidates currently coming in. It's really easy to add users, hiring managers, and external recruiters to Workable and assign job openings to them. We hire for a lot of different locations and it is great to have a manager 3000 miles away be able to manage their candidates on their own with ease. Resume upload and parsing is great and helped us from the transition from an old job posting portal to Workable. I uploaded hundreds of resumes from active jobs we had open with the old system into the new posts we made with Workable, and the process took all of 10 minutes with no data entry involved on my end. All our candidates are saved and attached to their proper jobs, and nothing was lost in the transition. Workable customer service is very prompt and polite, and always resolve our questions and inquiries quickly and with great advice and support. Workable shows that they value their customers and will work with us to train us in their system, help with setup and any issues we may encounter. To be honest we don't really have a lot of issues with Workable to begin with, but the few we had (getting them set up as a vendor because they are not based in the US and basics of learning ins and outs of the system) have been resolved to our expectations. A+ service at an A+ value.

アメリカのHR Coordinator
非営利団体運営, 51~200人規模の会社

Easy to use product!

良いポイント:

Functionality of the product is superb. Many of our hiring managers find it really easy to use. Often times, they don't even need a training on how to use the product. My favorite feature is the ability to email candidates directly from the software. It's a great way to keep yourself organized especially when you are emailing a dozen candidates. It also allows other hiring managers to see your emails that way they are aware of your progress with the candidate.

改善してほしい点:

One thing I do not like about Workable is the fact that the hiring stages cannot be customized for each individual role. For example, if one role requires a phone interview and another does not, I cannot remove this phone interview stages for the role that does not require it. The hiring stages are "one size fits all."

Cheryl
アメリカのCaptain
法執行機関, 51~200人規模の会社

Simpsonville PD Review

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I think it is a great program. I like the ease of posting and accessing so many people with the one post. I like the accessibility of resumes that can be attached.

良いポイント:

I like how it branches out to many different companies with one posting. I also like the ease of how to contact the interested candidates.

改善してほしい点:

I haven't fount a feature that I like the least. It is pretty simple to use and allows us to have access to a vast amount of people that we would not generally reach with just our website.

昨年

Great to hear we're hitting the mark, Cheryl. Thanks for your review, and for being a Workable fan!

Elizabeth
のHR Specialist
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

It was a great stepping stone

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you only need a few roles, and you want something super easy to use with basically no learning curve, this is a great option. If you need 5 or more open jobs at all times, you might benefit from shopping around.

良いポイント:

Workable was VERY easy to use - the buttons are where you want them to be, it's easy to create new roles, emails, etc. My favorite piece was the clean/easy dashboard. An unlimited user is a nice feature. The scorecards are awesome and easy to use, and they are creating new helpful features like this all the time. Gmail integration works well.

改善してほしい点:

Workable's pricing structure isn't conducive to our needs anymore, it's gotten expensive for the platform that it is. There's no email automation aside from template creation, you can't create different pipeline stages for different roles - you are stuck with one pipeline for all your reqs. Outlook integration does NOT work well.

Clara
英国のPeople Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 11~50人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Great options for companies of all sizes

良いポイント:

Easy integration with social media, customisable email templates

改善してほしい点:

Customer support is really unhelpful, they have articles FAQ style on their website and all support does is refer you back to these articles, if you have a specific problem, too bad for you...

Taylor
アメリカのHuman Resource Generalist
電気・電子機器製造, 51~200人規模の会社

Workable review

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

Workable is extremely easy to use. The features built in are very self explanatory and the job boards are top notch.

改善してほしい点:

Everything seems to be coming at a price now. Workable started off as one of the most truly affordable ATS systems. They have not always been the first ATS to the table when introducing new functionality, but they seem to do a good job with it. However, they have been taking away portions of the product that were initially available, which comes off as greedy. Customer service is incredibly inflexible at times, which is quite frustrating for a company that has been with them for so long.

Daniel
アメリカのHR director
教育管理, 201~500人規模の会社

Great program

良いポイント:

The ease of use and a quick implementation of the program. The evaluation or assessment made it so easy to have a review board and communication was so much easier between team members. The able to connect to my existing HRIS system makes onboarding easier.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing it has made everything so much easier

アウトソーシング、オフショア, 201~500人規模の会社

Global Hiring Tool

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software has helped us hire our international workforce without any major issues. We continue to find new integration tools that will help us achieve our hiring goals faste.

良いポイント:

This software has allowed us to connect with multiple employees around the world. The tool allows you to keep control from the beginning of the application process up to the hiring stage, the connectivity with other apps is seamless. We've synced our hiring process with BambooHR and we are happy about it.

改善してほしい点:

If a potential employee gets rejected once we have to delete the info before they can re-apply, this is a hassle as we can't store previous information or feedback from their first application.

Maria
ホンジュラスのCustomer Support Representative
アウトソーシング、オフショア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Good starting ATS for a small/medium size startup.

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: In general, workable was a good tool to use and I think it helped us get of the ground when we started designing our recruitment department and processes. I would have liked a little more support from their team and them being able to innovate and integrate news features much faster than what they did.

良いポイント:

Workable was the first solution that we found as an ATS for our recruitment process. It was good and solid for what we needed at that moment. It was straightforward and easy to manage. It provided several integrations to maintain a good workflow in our process

改善してほしい点:

We found ourselves having to do a lot of manual work instead of automatizations. It was a work in progress and they couldn't add many of the features that we wanted at that time.

5 年前

Appreciate the feedback! Innovation is core to Workable and we're always expanding our product offering!

金融サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Very well designed recruitment management tool

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very well-designed, easy to use recruitment management tool. Has given us visibility at every stage of process

良いポイント:

Intuitive to use. Easy to manage even when juggling lots of applications. Good inbox layout and workflow through hiring process works well. Filters are useful feature as well..

改善してほしい点:

Really not much to criticize - I've used a lot of these types of applications and this one is probably the most intuitive to use. Occasionally small lag when jumping from jobs to people lists - but this is minor.

5 年前

Glad to hear you like Workable's design! We strongly believe in user-focused product design.

Shannon
のDirector of Human Resources
初等・中等教育, 51~200人規模の会社

Workable

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Workable is an amazing product and it is ideal for recruiting in a professional work environment. I would highly recommend.

良いポイント:

The program is easy to understand and use. The program offers flexibility in designing communication templates and the application. I appreciate the ability to directly link to my calendar.

改善してほしい点:

Though I believe Customer Service has done a very nice job of helping me learn the system, it can be frustrating when I am looking for an answer quickly. Communication starts with an email or chat session which is not often returned until the next day.

Kimberly
アメリカのSenior Executive Recruiter
人材派遣、人材紹介, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Excellent ATS that is easy to use

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use workable daily for multiple functions and its interface with other professional media platforms is incredibly helpful.

良いポイント:

Workable's ease of use is its best feature. We can track our applicants through the entire recruitment process and keep all of their information in one place.

改善してほしい点:

No, I like all the features it provides.

Nicola
のHR Manager
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to set up, tidy simple process and dashboard

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Work definitely recommend for those wanting to streamline recruitment and build a talent pipeline without an expensive outlay.

良いポイント:

Easy move through, simple to track notes and to share with hiring managers, easy tagging, not complicated, intuitive easy to manage the candidate experience.

改善してほしい点:

Lack some of the features of some larger more expensive packages but is a minor for under 100 staff still a great product