キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Ragic Builderとは

あらゆる規模の企業が独自のデータベースを開発できる、スプレッドシート形式のオンライン・データベース・ビルダーです。

Ragic Builderの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems.

Ragic Builderの評価

認証済みレビュアー
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
建設, 10,000+人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Key management tool. Get and use it.

製品を使ってみた感想: Just wonderful.

良いポイント:

Easy to use. Logical set up. Firm access control limits on users could be set up.

改善してほしい点:

Report could be a bit easier to format.

6 か月前

Hi! Thrilled to hear Ragic is a perfect fit for you. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ragic Support :)

Jan
ドイツのCTO
経営コンサルティング, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 2年以上
投稿経路

Highly customizable and effective online database

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall experience was surprisingly good. The system is so flexible, customizable and extensible that we can gradually move ALL internal processes into Ragic, not only CRM and ERP, but also various other admin processes.

良いポイント:

1. Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems 2. Ability to ingrate our own 3rd party scripts for email automation via Ragic API 3. Great customer support

改善してほしい点:

Minor: UI design is a bit outdated in look & feel

6 か月前

Hi Jan! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that Ragic suits your needs. Regarding the UI, it is something we are constantly improving to enhance our user experience. Don't hesitate to give us input on our community forum https://community.ragic.com/ to help us improve :)

Nancy
アメリカのpsychtherapist
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業
投稿経路

difficult, trouble signing in, felt frustrated, but I'm incompetent in computers.

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If I was better at using it, it would have organized my contacts well.

良いポイント:

Nice ability to set my own categories for the database, clear presentation of data, good and responsive technical support. Also, they offer 3 free databases, which is nice.

改善してほしい点:

Cannot change the order of entries, it's just listed in order of when you input the info, so couldn't alphabetize, or other re-ordering, which was essential to me. Hep menus dealt with higher level problems than I was having, I needed very fundamental help ("how do you turn this on?")

6 か月前

Hi Nancy, We are sorry you encountered trouble during sign-in. As you might have known our support team is always ready to help you out. Don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] when needed

Jaime
アメリカのPlumbing contractor
建設, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿経路

Ragic database applications nocode builder

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's a promising tool that I believe is going to help us implement our company daily basis.

良いポイント:

Easy to use like an Excel file with steroids.

改善してほしい点:

First, It lacks of AI Assistant for the moment (but I think they are on it). Second, If I don't understand something I have to read the help guide or watch the videos, just laziness.

2 か月前

Hey Jaime! Thank you for the review. You're right; we are indeed working on our AI Assistant! In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] whenever you need help with Ragic. For now, we still offer real human assistance :)

Stephen
南アフリカのPartner Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Ragic is unlike any other solution based on my 20+ years experience

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have solved various CRM, workflow, project management, asset management and very unique partner profiling for my business and clients. The builder is easy to use and very rich in what you are able to do in creative ways. You know a customization tool is mature when you are able to be creative with the facilities it provides to do some new. What I also really appreciate is the responsiveness and help the Ragic team provides and trust me I send them a request almost daily. They are very helpful and very professional. I enjoy Ragic and see so much value in it that I am currently paying for a licence of my personal use which tells you a lot.

良いポイント:

I have been involved in the customized solution space for over 20 years, and I built a platform very similar to Ragic in 2001 so I can confirm it ease of, being able to build what users and the business need is the most valuable aspect of Ragic. All competitor solutions I have worked with ranging from MS Dynamics, SalesForce and products like Heat do not provide the simple ease of creating a functional database solution. All of them require very skilled expertise which in turn leads the costs and lengthy timelines in delivery. Spreadsheets since inception (1969) in the have been the most used for of database in history and therefore Ragic's strategy to make it core to their framework provides endless capabilities, but most importantly makes user adoption almost seamless. Layered on-top of all this I have yet to find functionality which does not exist, or is not on the Ragic teams radar. When I have raised some new enhancement they team always makes an effort to understand my or our clients needs before lodging it with the development team.

改善してほしい点:

The reporting is not rich enough and although you can get the data into other tools via the Ragic API it is not a simple process to create reports across Ragic tables/sheets. The mobile app is also fairly limited in functionality and design is lacking. The ability to white-label the app would make a big difference. Lastly deeper out of the box integrations to 3rd party tools are needed to allow it to work seamlessly with many other apps. Examples would be MS Outlook, Trello or other workflow management solutions. Zappier is a workaround for this but requires costs development.

6 か月前

Hi Stephen, we truly appreciate the detailed review and feedback. As you might have noticed along with our journey, reporting is one of the thing we focused on improving. We truly, truly appreciate your proactiveness to support our growth. Thank you

wander
ブラジルのOwner
農業, 2~10人規模の会社

The "multi-tool" / "All-in-one"Software

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have a farm in Brazil and I started with Ragic last year!
I started with a small database controlling my Corn and Soybean Silos.
Then I created a new one to control my farm finance.
Now I am controlling my employees, and all the farm bussines!

良いポイント:

It's an amazing software, with Ragic you have a flexibility to do everything you want. From a small database to a big database you can do it with ragic. The IOS App is really good and is helping me a lot.

改善してほしい点:

I really need the device GPS Location capture feature.

6 か月前

Heyy, we appreciate you feedback! We are glad Ragic is suitable to manage your farm business. Regarding the GPS location capture, https://www.ragic.com/intl/en/doc/17/field-types#16 does the address field type suits your need? If it doesn't, feel free to reach out to [email protected] and explain your specific needs in order for us to assist you better.

Charlie
英国のPhotographer & Artist
美術, 自営業
使用期間: 無料トライアル

Clean UI, Easy to Navigate and Supportive Staff

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've been easily able to share my product catalogue with a company and my staff as it's an accessible database with or without password protection and the option for data to be ingested from the source. Finding this software was harder than expected online but once I found this I uninstalled the out-dated ones I'd been trialing as I knew this was the one!

良いポイント:

It's great, it doesn't look like we're in 2007, I don't need to know code to make this work and the support team are always on hand even if you haven't expressed an issue, it's really great. It took me a day to get up and running for what I needed and as I have very little experience with this and tried multiple different methods and software, this was spot on and I'll continue to use this as we expand, recruit team members and have other uses for data sharing. Thank you so much, you really made a difference in my career by making this simple, affordable/free and compatible with the necessary infrastructure.

改善してほしい点:

It takes a little getting used to like with any software but it's so intuitive. Sometimes you find yourself trying to input when you can't, but by doing this they protect you from randomly ruining your data by typing...or by your cat walking across the keyboard! This isn't much of a con because I've not found any yet!

6 か月前

Hi Charlie! Appreciate your feedback! We're glad you like Ragic's UI. As you might have know already, never hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you need any Ragic-related help.

Kristi
アメリカのCEO
医療業務, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

A solution for our team depending on Excel

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use it for customer service calls and analytics, also for sales tracking and followup. We have more ideas!

良いポイント:

Much of our work ends up in Excel sheets. We found Ragic gave us so many more options - the most significant of which was simultaneous usage with no loss of data. Excel on our network was a constant issue as we grew and had increasing numbers of employees. We find tons of usage for Ragic in our work and collaborations

改善してほしい点:

It is difficult for a non-techy to set up. I have a vision in my head but can't always easily execute it into Ragic. With some focus and perseverance I've achieved most of what I wanted. The end result was worth it.

6 か月前

Hi Kristi, I'm glad you were able to build what you needed in Ragic! We will continue to enhance our UX, documentation, and learning resources to provide a smoother learning curve for our users. We highly appreciate your feedback!

scott
アメリカのSales
農業, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

A great, simple tool to build databases

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I can now keep up with my sales, such as account activity. With a better understanding the history, I can better forecast.

良いポイント:

Price is number one. It is a relational database and very simple to learn.

改善してほしい点:

Has limits on its reports. I was able to download the report and convert to Excel to obtain the further details I wanted.

6 か月前

Hi Scott! Thrilled to hear Ragic helps your sales! Thank you for the feedback on the reports. We are constantly working on improvements! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ragic Support :)

認証済みレビュアー
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Data management for dummies!

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

Ragic Builder enables just about anyone to build a database and is much more user friendly for people not acquainted with managing databases.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly I haven't found any huge complaints yet. I have been pleasantly surprised with Ragic Builder.

6 か月前

Hi there! We appreciate the feedback and we are glad Ragic fits your needs :)

Steve
アメリカのPresident
ファシリティサービス, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 2年以上
投稿経路

Easy to use with excellent google like search feature!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Ragic provided the easy to use and easy to customize functionality that I was looking for. Previously I had used MS Access but was so much easier and faster to use and delivered exactly what I needed.

良いポイント:

The search function. It searches Every field and then rates the results even if it was spelled incorrectly.

改善してほしい点:

I needed more picture functionality from the software.

6 か月前

Hi Steve! Appreciate your feedback. Regarding the picture functionality, we would appreciate if you describe more about your expectation to [email protected] and we'll see how we could proceed with your input!

CARLOS
ブラジルのSourcing
国際貿易と開発, 2~10人規模の会社

SUPER CUSTOMIZABLE

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are able to organize the information in a much better way.
Easy to find information, if you know how to structure your sheets.
Less rework because it cross informations from all parts of the system.
Save costs - less expesive compared with other similar products.

良いポイント:

No Coding. Super Customizable. Good support with tutorials, user guides, community and email. Great knowhow about using Database. Good Server - Google. Good pricing. Good storage size.

改善してほしい点:

Could link with Google Drive as it does with Dropbox, but not mandatory for me at the moment.

6 か月前

Hi Carlos! We are glad our customizable characteristic suits your needs! As you might have known, our [email protected] is always ready if you encounter any Ragic-related problem :)

Kenny
英国のMD
出版, 2~10人規模の会社

Simplicity

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Pretty positive. It's highly customisation and generally very easy to use.

良いポイント:

It's really easy to use and manage. Always available. Mobile app is handy.

改善してほしい点:

Reporting could be a little more straightforward. Mobile app could do with some work - multiple changes to a record takes time.

6 か月前

Hi Kenny! Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you are happy with Ragic. Regarding reporting and mobile app, those 2 are the things we are focused on improving. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to provide valuable insights to support our growth.

Dustin
アメリカのIT Director
建築資材, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Excellent application for taking a spreadsheet to the next level

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The reason we selected RAGIC was that one of our business segments had grown to the point that managing a Google Sheet amongst the employees was no longer sustainable. I found RAGIC by luck while browsing the internet for online databases. I was able to stand up a lite version of our new tracking system in RAGIC in about a day.

良いポイント:

Ragic is a great tool for creating lite applications that don't fit in the spreadsheet space, but aren't complex enough that requires you to seek a specific application. It's easy to learn, easy to design, and is packed with features.

改善してほしい点:

They are continually evolving this product, which is great. I would like to see them spend a little more time in either interfacing direct with some of the commercially available BI tools, or give some more layout control over dashboards.

6 か月前

Hi Dustin! We are glad Ragic could cater to your business growth :) We are constantly improving our integration capabilities and reporting feature. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] to explain your specific needs and provide input :)