Averiwareとは

A cloud ERP solution that is affordable & easy to use. We focus on field service, distribution, and professional services.

Averiwareの詳細

ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

It is easy to use

5.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

It is great to have everything in one place. The cloud based platform of this helps to manage a lot better and easier.

改善してほしい点:

I cannot think of a lot that I do not like about this software. It works well so far. Our company got a referral to use this.

Wilfred
アメリカのFounder
ツール使用期間: 2年以上
投稿者のソース

We are happy we moved to Averiware

良いポイント:

We like the fact that Averiware is a single application to allow us to manage, leads, sales, customer support, and accounting and HR. We have automated most of our recurring billing and this is a big time saver. Averiware is a cloud solution and we are able to work from anywhere. This is great when some of our team is working remote.

改善してほしい点:

Initially it took us a few days to understand some of the navigation that is specific to Averiware. However now that we have been using Averiware have not had any problems.

5 年前

We are happy Chariotz is on Averiware and look forward to being there SaaS partner as they grow.

Jim
アメリカのCEO
食品、飲料, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上
投稿者のソース

Averiware has taken us from 5 applications to run our business to 1! Averiware saves us time!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We went from many systems to run our business to one.
We also were able to automate lots of process we previously did manually.
We now have the field service and delivery team using the mobile application and are connected in real time.

良いポイント:

Averiware was able to help us move from several system into one system. We also used Averiware to automate many process in our business. My team is saving 3-4 days per week after using Averiware. The Customer Portal save us lots of time, we really like this feature. Our customers directly submit Cases / Issues, Order and can make Payment online. This frees up my customer service team. The other area where we gained lots of efficiencies is mobile application, we now have our field team online, updating Case status from the field using the mobile app. We also use the Delivery notification when we drop off products. We worked with Averiware to create additional modules for for the mobile app and main product that are specific to our industry. They have been very open to working with us. They really tried to understand our business and have shown us how we can best use the Averiware solution.

5 年前

UltraServ has been a great customer and we look forward to being their SaaS ERP solution as they grow. We have learn a lot about the vending business during this engagement.

Kartik
アメリカのCeo
ツール使用期間: 不明
投稿者のソース

This is a great software product to help manage my business

良いポイント:

This is a great software product to help manage my business. I think this is one of the first cloud-based solutions for business users, so they have had plenty of time to get the bugs worked out and the support team is great.

5 年前

Thanks for being an Averiware customer!