キャプテラ - 企業の最適な
ソフトウェア選びをサポートし15年

Freshdeskとは

Freshdeskは、世界中で50,000社以上の企業が優れたカスタマー・エクスペリエンスを実現するために活用している、使いやすいカスタマー・サポート・ソフトウェアです。

Freshdeskの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

改善してほしい点:

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Freshdeskの評価

アメリカのSenior Director Sales Marketing
飲食店, 10,000+人規模の会社

Convenient and reasonably priced

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Freshdesk from our users is crucial as a consumer app. With Freshdesk, our customers can quickly and easily send us comments or concerns, and my staff can quickly and simply respond and stay in touch with the customer. Each feedback ticket may then be monitored to ensure it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

良いポイント:

We've been using Freshdesk for years and are quite pleased with our decision to switch from Jira. With so many tickets, we quickly outgrew Jira, which caused it to break often and make its interface cumbersome. After years of problems, we finally made the transfer to Freshdesk. When compared to Jira's pricing and functionality, it's hard to top this deal. Since we'd lost our previous wiki and needed to start again, we used Jira's streamlined setup process to create a new one. It's a combination of the help desk's ticketing system, online chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge library.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing I dislike about Freshdesk. As a support desk tool, it much above our expectations, therefore I will be investigating their other offerings.

Jacqueline
アメリカのDirector of Technology
投稿経路

Freshdesk -small IT Team, large campus. NO problem!

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience moving our helpdesk operations to Freshdesk was extremely positive and simple to implement. We started out with the free trial and quickly decided to purchase the Pro version. Our productivity with ticket management increased beyond what my expectations were and the fact that we could keep the tickets forwarded the same way through an existing email address made the transition process transparent to the rest of the community.

良いポイント:

We made the move to Freshdesk because of its features and Mobile app. Immediately, my team found the interface far superior to our previous helpdesk application. The filtering and merging of tickets allows us to keep track of our busy workload while the mobile app helps us stay updated while on the go across our 200 acre campus. We can see in realtime what is happening with a ticket status and can respond accordingly. No time is wasted because of duplication. We have also built out our solutions section with FAQ articles that we can easily link in our tickets. When you have a team of 3 for 180 FTE, 700 students and 1,500 parent constituents that you provide technical support to, you need a tool like Freshdesk to keep you as agile and efficient as possible!

改善してほしい点:

We currently only use Freshdesk in the IT dept. I would love to expand our school's use of Freshdesk to other areas but the per agent cost may become a barrier to doing this.

Niels
タンザニアのCFO
ホスピタリティ, 51~200人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Never close a contract directly with Freshworks

2.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Freshdesk in general is ok to work with, it doesn't excell in specific matters but also not fails. However we made the misstake to close our contract directly with Freshworks (as our re-seller stopped), this has been the biggest misstake ever. There customer service and assistance is not excisting, questions remain unanswered, no solutions are offered, with this all kind of problems start to arise for which no solutions are offered

良いポイント:

The reseller that was between Freshworks and us

改善してほしい点:

No full intergration with their other modules. (chat, sales). FreshCRM completly failled product which was only shorly on the market and replaced by Freshsales again.

Alistair
南アフリカのCommercial Director

検討した類似製品:

Good software, support a let down

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Painful in terms of getting what we need. The software is good but everything else around it is a let down

良いポイント:

The system is comprehensive with a lot of features and plugins

改善してほしい点:

The setup process was painful. Call after call booked in with nothing really being achieved. We ended up figuring most things out ourselves. Ongoing support when there are issues is painfully slow and I feel most of the guys supporting don't understand the system fully themselves

Courtney
アメリカのArtist
美術、工芸, 11~50人規模の会社

It is okay

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

- Ability to organize into sections with calls - Calls come in frequently - Able to see and review past calls made

改善してほしい点:

- Microphone disconnects from the program so the customer cannot hear you - Connection disconnects from time to time.

Beverly
リトアニアのCustomer Service Executive
経営コンサルティング, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

An Iconic and Straightforward Help Desk Tool.

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It provides 24/7 customer support thus increasing customer satisfaction.

良いポイント:

It is simple to communicate and engage with our customers in multiple communication channels via live chat,calls,emails and SMS using Freshdesk.It streamlines and automates customer service workflows.It handles and responds to our customers enquiries faster.

改善してほしい点:

I lack anything to complain about this Help Desk tool.

Henrico
バハマのDirector
ホスピタリティ, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Instant access, effortless maintenance and maximum security

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Brings centralization and customer inquiries management. Offers automation and great customer support.

良いポイント:

The fact that I don't have to install any updates since the latest version is automatically received on logging in. Resolving customer queries is made quick through automation. Browsing online reports in real time has improved our team's performance and customer satisfaction. Allows multichannel communication too. Cloud computing is most affordable with Freshdesk.

改善してほしい点:

Everything is pleasing. It is reliable and secure to work with. Launching and deployment was effortless for us.

Nidhi
オーストラリアのSenior Implementation Consultant

Freshdesk Features

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It is not bad. It has some good features and some average.

良いポイント:

-Easy to search -Keeps the history. -Contact Management -Real time notifications

改善してほしい点:

-It should have a time entry feature also where we can directly put time against the ticket we worked on.

Holly
フランスのTechnical lead

Elevating Customer Support

5.0 2 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

When a customer submits a support request, it automatically creates a ticket and prioritizes it. This ensures that no issue goes unnoticed, and I can provide timely support to my clients, improving their overall satisfaction.

改善してほしい点:

Its occasional lag when handling multiple tickets. It can slow down my workflow during busy periods.

認証済みレビュアー
個人および家族向けサービス, 自営業
投稿経路

Use a few different places, professionally.

良いポイント:

The ability to type my requests & inquiries instead of having to call or waste a lot of (otherwise valuable) time!

Unknown. No comments. N/A DOES NOT APPLY

Alphonso
南アフリカのEnterprise Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

検討した類似製品:

Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians. Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing. Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

良いポイント:

Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you. The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics. We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs. Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice) If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

改善してほしい点:

I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

Neal
Neal
カナダのPractice Manager
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Very solid help desk software

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I started as a free user and found it extremely versatile. My first hiccup was that, as a free user, when the advanced features that were included expired, they disabled my account. Instead of scaling it back it just went offline without warning. Once that was fixed we found an excellent way to continue with the free account until they implemented a "spam" update that invalidated all tickets sent to any email address except our main address. Again, this was done without warning and we were offline for 3 days. We have subscribed but it was done more out of necessity rather than being able to upgrade for full features.

良いポイント:

I like the fact that it has a dedicated APP for mobile use, that I can use Email to respond to tickets, great search functionality as well

改善してほしい点:

Interface could use an update to be more compact and show more information in a single screen. right now a ticket takes up pretty much every part of the display. Also, IOS app is slow on startup and refreshing

Raymond
南アフリカのSoftware Development Manager
教育管理, 201~500人規模の会社

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

製品を使ってみた感想: Awesome.

良いポイント:

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

改善してほしい点:

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Rich
アメリカのDistrict Technology Director
教育管理, 11~50人規模の会社

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

良いポイント:

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

改善してほしい点:

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

認証済みレビュアー
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社

Good Customer Support Platform

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

良いポイント:

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

改善してほしい点:

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Omnia
エジプトのCustomer Service Lead
レジャー、旅行、観光, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

良いポイント:

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

改善してほしい点:

It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Jade
フィリピンのLearning and Development Supervisor
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Freshdesk has simplified customer service, increased agent productivity, and is cloud-based.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is very efficient, simple, and collaborative. It's difficult to overlook a ticket because notifications are everywhere, and you can also add reminders under To-Do for a specific ticket. It is cloud-based, so our team can work from anywhere.

良いポイント:

It is simple to create a ticket after a phone call and assigning tickets to support teams takes only a few clicks. It also assigns tickets to agents automatically based on pre-defined rules. The ease of collaborating with other departments when you need their assistance with a specific scenario. Simply add notes, assign tickets to them, and they will be notified. It also made it easier for me to create canned responses and knowledge base articles.

改善してほしい点:

We recently set up Service Level Agreement(SLA) policies help us setup and maintain targets for the duration within which our teams respond and resolve tickets. I had to had to add them one by one manually as you can't do bulk entries. Took me awhile.

belasco
南アフリカのDigital Manager
マーケティング、広告, 11~50人規模の会社

FreshDesk Review

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been great. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and provides great customer service and support. The ticketing system is very organized and efficient and the dashboard is great for keeping track of all your customer support requests. The automation and reporting tools help to streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple customers. The integration with other tools is also helpful, allowing me to quickly connect with other systems to provide better customer service. Overall, I find Freshdesk to be a great platform for managing customer service requests.

良いポイント:

I liked how easy it was to use Freshdesk. The software was intuitive, and the user interface was well designed. The customer support was also excellent. They were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Additionally, the reporting features were comprehensive and allowed us to track customer support trends and metrics.

改善してほしい点:

One of the biggest drawbacks of freshdesk is its lack of customizability. It can be difficult to tailor the software to meet the specific needs of different businesses, as there are limited options for customizing the interface and features. Additionally, the pricing plans can be a bit expensive for some companies, depending on the level of support they require.

Alok
Alok
インドのSelf Employed
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業
投稿経路

Far better than the rest!

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding. I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

良いポイント:

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface. Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

改善してほしい点:

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software. That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically. Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category. That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

アメリカのService Representative

Great for Support Tasks

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, FD is a helpful tool for a support staff that deals with a large client base. However, just like any other product, it does have some things that need to be worked on.

良いポイント:

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. I really love the scenario automations and keyboard shortcuts. Overall, FD mint feels smoother than the old FD. I wish they had: -more options for scenario customization -more options for keyboard shortcuts/customization === They have a decent customer support team that responds relatively quick(within 24 hours).

改善してほしい点:

Some features from the old FreshDesk didn't transfer to the new FreshDesk mint. -Text in <PRE> tags wrapped perfectly to the next line(s) on the old FD, but it gets jumbled into one line on the new FD mint. I have to literally copy the whole string and create a comment so I can read my client's request. -I was able to edit the ticket's requester email address to ANY mail address on the old FD. This is not possible on the FD mint unless you have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database. So, if you don't have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database, you'd only have access to update the ticket request email address to ONLY contacts in your company's contact database. I had to literally convert to the old FD every time to just update the email address, and then go back to FD mint to process the rest of the ticket. -CTRL+Shift shortcut didn't enter a space on the old FD, but it does on the new FD Mint. I have to account for this now whenever working in FD Mint. -Better statistics and analysis would be nice. The most useless statistic/achievement they offer is the 'Speed racer' statistic. I believe it's fair to help contacts in the order they come(first come, first serve). So, I work on 'older' tickets and I get punished for not responding to the 'newest' ticket available. Why should you serve the client that just walked in the door instead of the person who has been waiting for hours?

Robert
アメリカのTechnology Project Manager
教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社

A Fresh Approach to Ticketing

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: FreshDesk is a great ticketing system.
We use FreshDesk to support all the schools in our school district.
Integration with Google (SSO, profile info, etc) works wonderfully.
Knowledge base Articles are great. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick FreshDesk again.
Our users love FreshDesk, they often comment how easy it is to place a ticket.

良いポイント:

Modern, Elegant, Google Integrated, Nice iOS & Android Apps, Intuitive. Lots of useful features. (Merging tickets, Splitting tickets, Tags for tickets, KB Articles, Teams, Chat, etc) Nifty videos even at the end of the year. Service up-time is great (I don't think we've ever noticed an outage). Knowledge base Articles are great.

改善してほしい点:

Plans & pricing are a bit annoying. You have to pick from useful features or unnecessary cost for things that should be included without an up charge to a higher plan. Sales, Support, Development, Billing, basically EVERYTHING, is in India, which isn't by itself bad, and for Freshdesk's part, it's much better than most India based support... But, if you open a ticket about billing, it can be months (literally months) before your issue is resolved. There are some design flaws with the product, and while you're told changes will be considered, they seldom are - FreshDesk has their own agenda, and your feedback isn't all that important in the development. It would be nice to see the company track, implement, and report back when feedback is actually taken, and this would be nice if it was done in a timely manner, but that doesn't happen. Some features are a bit confusing to set up and have silly names (Observer & Dispatcher) -- an outside has no idea what those features do, and even after using FreshDesk for a years, it's still a bit opaque. The concept of ticket fields vs user fields can be a bit annoying. There are little refinements that are lacking (email alerts that are not as good as they should be, etc).