評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

Freshdeskの概要

Freshdeskは、世界中で40,000社以上の企業が優れたカスタマー・エクスペリエンスを実現するために活用している、使いやすいカスタマー・サポート・ソフトウェアです。

Freshdeskの詳細

鉱業、金属, 2-10の従業員数

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

コメント: Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

良いポイント:

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK. We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

改善点:

Ease of business Friendly Interface Work Anywhere (App or Web)

代替となる類似製品: Zendesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: They rely too much on chat bots The only person who spoke to me was their sales rep when she was selling me their product Poor response time to email queries (support is too slow) No 24hrs support

切り替える前の製品: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: It is tried and tested within my company It has 24hrs support Quick response to customer queries

アメリカのSenior Systems Engineer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201-500の従業員数

Good Customer Support Platform

5 8 か月前

コメント: Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

良いポイント:

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

改善点:

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

代替となる類似製品: Jira

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Footprints was an old school on site platform that hadn’t kept up with the times. We needed a total refresh.

切り替える前の製品: Footprints

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Jira is a far more complex and extensive platform

認証済みレビュアー
ナイジェリアのMy best help desk application
政府機関, 501-1,000の従業員数

My best Help desk application

5 2 か月前 新着

コメント: This is a tool that has helped in increasing productivity of my organization as we get to service our multiple clients with the structured ticketing system. Tracking unresolved issues has also been made easy and this built trust between our clients and our organization.

良いポイント:

This is our best application in issue management and client support. It has been helpful through its use in resolution of client based issues especially with its social media integration. Fresh desk also has one of the best support team in the market and this I an advantage which sets it above other help desk applications.

改善点:

The ticket management system is not that helpful. While having complaints from multiple customers, it is very difficult to ascertain the actual team member responding to clients and this from my perspective is a major setback.

Vladimir C.
ロシアのSupport Manager
コンピュータ・ゲーム, 51-200の従業員数

Game company (Freshdesk)

3 7 か月前

コメント: The software is good and has big potential. I send a lot of feedback. Unfortunately bug fix process is super slow. I wish company will be grateful for the bug report which I provide for free. Thanks.

良いポイント:

Powerful analytics, reasonable price, cool widget, knowledge base, automations....

改善点:

Bad editor, slow bug fix. Sometimes customer has to wait for years. Success manager ignore complaints. Support do not have SLA for resolution. They can forget about you and do not update issue status for months.

代替となる類似製品: JiraIntercom

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Zendesk is not comfortable to use. Bad UI and UX. Super high price.

切り替える前の製品: Zendesk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Price and potential. I just to believe in Freshdesk.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
インドのSenior Graphics Designer
グラフィックデザイン, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great ticket management software for first time customer service manager

4 4 か月前

コメント: Freshdesk is a highly useful help desk or customer complaint management platform. Its social media integration is perfect with support for Facebook pages which helped me have a sync with my daily Facebook complaints.

良いポイント:

What I like about Freshdesk is that we can manage all our support channels from one place, the automated reporting features are excellent and also useful to customize it according to our requirements. They also have the best support team who helps you at every stage. Reasonable price makes it affordable for first time customer service agencies or startups. We can create our own knowledge base or faq onsite in a free plan.

改善点:

The first thing I realized while using the ticket management system is that it confuses and doesn't always display the exact team member name who gave the response when multiple customers are involved in a support ticket.

代替となる類似製品: ZendeskZoho Desk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: My team needs a much better and smooth way to serve customers online. Zoho have some complexities in dashboard and monthly report insights. Freshdesk provides more features along with quick review of customers on the dashboard that helps the team have daily or monthly insights about complaint status.

切り替える前の製品: Zoho Desk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Other softwares aimed at enterprises which help desks serving internal customers. That makes them much more costly with the same features in freshdesk. Freshdesk is focused on processing service tickets from external customers which makes me choose freshdesk over zoho desk.

ニュージーランドのDirector
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 2-10の従業員数

Manageable Ticket Management

5 7 か月前

コメント: Overall a good experience . Used on a daily basis for managing technical support tickets.

良いポイント:

Assigning tickets and filtering ticket lists is easy, so is adding custom fields and automating workflows.

改善点:

Analysis of workload performed by agents is important. While there are reports and analytics included with Freshdesk the customisation has good features but is also limited in the output styles. Upcoming single sign in authentication changes may affect integration with our CRM.

代替となる類似製品: Zendesk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Cost, helpdesk features and integration options.

Avash K.
Avash K.
ネパールのWordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Great Customer Support Helper For Every Business

5 9 か月前

コメント: I used to use Gmail, Facebook etc to get support tickets, inquiries etc from my company clients and it used to be messy and I saw Freshdesk on Capterra and thought about giving it a try - and it has been one of the best decision I have ever taken. I will even be suggesting Freshdesk to my clients from now on - It's simply amazing. Tracking of support tickets, inquiries, complaints etc are made easy by Freshdesk. I highly recommend it for everyone who wants to increase the efficiency of their business works(Customer Support).

良いポイント:

Freshdesk is amazing! We can track and manage tickets easily and also track what happened to previous tickets. The User Interface is great - an average computer user can easily navigate and use Freshdesk. Also, they have a YouTube channel where they have god videos on playlists like "Introduction to Freshdesk", "Using the Fresh Desk Mobile App" etc which is the thing I like most about Fresh Desk as anyone can learn Freshdesk watching those videos. Freshdesk is also cheaper than most software out there with similar features and their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

改善点:

Keeping in mind how far automation has gone in today's world - I think Freshdesk can do better but I got no complaints. Freshdesk is good for me and I don't think there are much to dislike about Freshdesk.

アメリカのCsm
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Great especially for a start up

5 9 か月前

コメント: Overall I am so glad I chose freshdesk. It’s very easy to use and is a great value. The Support is also very responsive

良いポイント:

Freshdesk is really easy to use and provides all of the features that I would want as manager of customer success. Most of the features were also easily available to set up out of the box. The reporting is also powerful yet fairly simple and straightforward.

改善点:

The implementation process was very messy and not well handled. I had to ask for a lot of assistance and spent some time fixing mistakes I have made that could have been easily avoided with a bit more training.

Ravi K.
Ravi K.
インドのSr. Product Manager
アパレル、ファッション, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Feature rich but unable to fulfil a few important use cases

3 2 か月前 新着

コメント: A good tool but not for everyone as it has use cases achievability only till a level and not in detail.

良いポイント:

FreshDesk is rich in features and also has a lot of marketplace apps which further increases the feature list. Integration as such is not very difficult, for chat we need to place a JavaScript pixel. There is an Omni channel experience which can help customer services team to be on the same portal and not continue hoping over to different systems. Also, this gives the opportunity to FreshDesk and people using it to control inflow omni channel wise like people on call may not continue receiving chats. Third party integrations are present which suffice use cases like pulling order details from order management system.

改善点:

Although FreshDesk is feature rich and provides integration with third party tools, it lacks some important use cases like chat redirection controls. Third app integration are not as easy as they may appear and have quite a lot of bugs. FreshDesk system itself has shown inconsistent behaviour over time and there have been intermittent bugs in the system. The support is probably not the quickest one and solutions are not to the point many a times and require a lot of too and fro.

代替となる類似製品: ZendeskHubSpot CRM

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: We were looking for an omni channel experience.

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Because of presence of omni channel experience and the rich feature list.

Igor A.
ブラジルのCustomer Experience
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数

Freshdesk Review

5 3 か月前

コメント: With Freshdesk we were able to quickly automate the workflow and meet the SLA's of the areas in a fast and agile way

良いポイント:

It is possible to make several customizations on your own, creating rules for tickets and very intuitive interface and practicality to manage Workflows

改善点:

The only difficulty compared to the big competitors would be in the part of the reports that doesn't allow you many customizations outside the offered ones, but it has very valuable insights and attractive dashboards.

Winfield W.
南アフリカのIT Help Support Agent
Eラーニング, 11-50の従業員数

What You Need To Know About Freshdesk

5 先月 新着

コメント: It is a very good application. You manage your work and get things done✔ I love it

良いポイント:

1. Tickets - Tickets come as Tickets and are numbered which makes it easier to identify them 2. Viewing Tickets - there is an eye which will show when another user is Viewing the same Ticket you are viewing. That way you alert ⚠️ the other User from nor duplicating your work. One picks up a ticket ans identifies and Agent and Tixket number they picked or closed. 3. Search Feature- you can search by ticket number or by name of client and shows all your conversation history 4. Tixket alert- The system allows one to check issues not resolved and are flagged as Red 5. Freshdesk allows you to create your own Tickets and Emails 6. Dashboard - Freshdesk Dashboard helps to show progress of what you have achieved or not 7. Ability to attach files 8. Ability to create Canned responses 9. Ability to delete certain Tickets that are not useful to a User

改善点:

I wish Freshdesk ca improve in the following: 1. The maximum amount of Gigs when attaching files is very small. If they can increase this, that would be useful 2. When creating emails on contacts: On To:- Tab, it is only one email that must written and Freshdesk ystem will not allow you to add several email addresses under To:- TAB option. If they can change that setting, it will be very helpful. I know on CC and BCC it is ok but TO option must still be changed 3. Formatting styles must changes. We have limited options on Freshdesk from Font sislze, styles to Colour. If they can see what Microsoft Word feature or Outlook looks like and work on that 4. When creating tables, they are not as presentable like the way we see on Outlook 5. Editing Tools are limited like Undo, Cut features, they may need to improve that to be user friendly. At some point I deleted my entire paragraph by mistake, if I did not know how to use the shortcut keys like Ctrl + Z to Undo , I would have wanted so much time re-typimg it again. 😔 So for new uses who have no such knowledge, they want to see an Undo feature somewhere.

Zach D.
アメリカのIT Developer
機械・産業工学, 201-500の従業員数

Freshdesk - A Great User Experience

5 6 か月前

コメント: The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

良いポイント:

This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents. I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways. Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

改善点:

I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts. Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

代替となる類似製品: Zendesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Our old system would crash and we'd have semi-frequent downtime where we would not be able to respond to emails.

Omnia H.
エジプトのCustomer Service Lead
レジャー、旅行、観光, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

5 6 か月前

コメント: It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

良いポイント:

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

改善点:

It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

代替となる類似製品: Zoho Desk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: We were looking for more advanced reporting dashboards and workflows customization. Also we had a separate Live chat service but With Freshdesk we can manage Freshchat also at the same time

切り替える前の製品: ChatraZendesk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: More features with affordable prices

Viktoria J.
クロアチアのCustomer Support
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The best customer service desk available

5 11 か月前

コメント: We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

良いポイント:

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

改善点:

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

代替となる類似製品: HubSpot CRMZoho DeskZendesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: We suddenly had more tickets than we could handle using only email.

切り替える前の製品: Gmail

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Because of the price and it seemed like the most well rounded of the bunch.

Carly M.
アメリカのOwner
小売, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Freshdesk is simple to setup and makes bug-tracking a cinch!

4 昨年

コメント: Personally, this was the best platform that ever happened to our team. We reviewed some pay-for feature models, as well as the free bug tracker in Spiceworks (which had a ton of adware), and Freshdesk was the simplest to use and track our bugs even with the non-ability to drill down further with the tier we were using for our staff. The only other thing I would mention, is that it is not HIPAA compliant, so you want to make sure anything users are posting in there is not anything related to proprietary software. Otherwise it worked like a charm for our team, and our users seemed to like it. You do need to make sure that your teams using it have their emails alerting them, otherwise a ticket can just sit there. I found that I was reminding folks to check the freshdesk--from an IT standpoint, we were in there every day fielding tickets and this really helped us to schedule out our day/week and prioritize.

良いポイント:

I set up and administered Freshdesk for a 200+ non-profit agency. There were three departments tracking bugs through it, and we were able to deploy it and announce its use with ease. It was easy to explain to our staff who didn't want to take time to learn something overly complex. As a non-profit, it was important to find a solution that could assist us day-to-day without breaking the bank. We were able to use the first-level with support for our use. The Freshdesk support was highly responsive and helpful if we had questions. Using this platform cut down on time spent fielding immediate requests that were not a high priority. It allowed us to really prioritize, track and automate repeat issues, and cut down on 'putting out little fires everywhere mentality.'

改善点:

The automation was helpful, but I think it could have used a bit more complexity. We were able to implement an automated routing for email subjects and user emails so that certain requests or bugs/issues would go to a specific department. We used the platform in Communications, IT, and Facilities for all requests. We didn't have a bug or issue tracker prior to this platform. The Frequently Asked Questions portion of the portal really didn't end up being used, although we did use it when we first started the platform. Higher ups really liked the ability to see numbers in what we were fielding, but there was not enough drill-down in the pay/point we were using--that may have been available within higher paid levels. The automation has a lot of options for sending alerts when a new ticket is created. It can become cumbersome and send A LOT of emails. I'm not sure if there is a better way to automate/cut that down w/o losing that function. Also, the 'archive' user feature was a bit weird. We had a lot of employees that would leave and come back, and if you archived the user, it was a bit of an odd way to get them back into the platform, it's doable, just awkward.

代替となる類似製品: SpiceworksZendeskJira

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: We could literally open the account and begin working with it and their support was super on it with Helpdesk requests and questions. Even on the free-model with limited features, this was a great product that got us up and running with ease and it didn't take a rocket scientist to explain the procedure for creating tickets. We actually created a launch campaign to make our staff aware that we would no longer be taking ticket requests (unless it was an emergency) without a pre-written ticket in the portal. It really helped our team with everything from IT requests to phone problems and replacements, to concerns about how other programs worked or how to access a printer.

Michel R.
カナダのTechnical Support Lead

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

5 昨年

コメント: First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well. Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be. I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

良いポイント:

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

改善点:

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Anthony C.
アメリカのDeveloper
デザイン, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

4 昨年

コメント: While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification. As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

良いポイント:

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

改善点:

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

代替となる類似製品: ZendeskJIRA Service ManagementHelpDesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Jitbit didn't have all the features we needed, was difficult to keep organized across many clients, and nearly impossible to track SLAs.

切り替える前の製品: Jitbit Helpdesk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: It looked like it included the main features we needed, at a much lower price. - Organize clients by company, and individual. - Group contact by company and allow users to view will all company tickets. - Track and report by problem area and issue resolution. - SLA Management Automation Once we got everything moved over and set up, two of those features "Included in the Garden plan" ($15/agent/month), we were told to upgrade to $65/agent/month. When we contacted support about the problem, they just didn't answer.

オーストリアのManaging Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing

4 2 年前

コメント: You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.
That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

良いポイント:

It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot). As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good. There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

改善点:

There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying. In no particular order: - There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other. - Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example. - Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies. - The API uses base auth with a very simple password. - Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other. - If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers. - If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates. - Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example. - Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

代替となる類似製品: KayakoDeskPROZoho DeskHappyFox Help Desk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: As you see above, there are quite a few drawbacks. None of these was a deal-breaker for me, but they do seem to be rather arbitrarily set limitations to get customers to upgrade to more expensive tiers of support. Ultimately, the deciding factor was the ease with which to integrate Freshdesk over their API with other tools that we use. Compared to the others: Zoho Desk's API was almost as bad as their customer support, but their ticket workflow options are far superior to Freshdesk. Happy Fox came close, but their API had a severe limitation for us as they only allow one specific status to create tickets with, which didn't work for our use case. Otherwise, we would've picked that. Zammad did not support multiple email inboxes at the time we tried it. Kayako did not leave a lasting impression. Deskpro was for the longest time the forerunner, as we really would've liked a self-hosted tool. Their user interface is not as slick as the one from Freshdesk (or any of the others, really) and I don't like how they handle workflow status, but their support team was *by far* the best of them all. Unfortunately, we didn't get the self-hosted option to run reliable in our environment. And while their API outshines everybody else's we tried their GUI was a bit too clunky and cluttered for our taste. I'll definitely will keep an eye on them and check back how they improve.

Sandor S.
アメリカのOwner
Eラーニング, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

4 2 年前

コメント: Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again. When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating, The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong. What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

良いポイント:

The software has a great deal of functionality.

改善点:

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails. The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not. The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

Nikos A.
ギリシャのManager
海運, 51-200の従業員数

Why we chose Freshdesk

5 2 年前

コメント: Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

良いポイント:

Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training. All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented. There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though. Great staff mentality and customer approach.

改善点:

Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform. There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion. The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

代替となる類似製品: Teamwork DeskZendesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: We wanted to migrate to a fresh environment with all the latest features and new technologies. Previous platform was as if it was written back in the 90s'.

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Two reasons were the decision-makers. The ability to send normal emails with attachments that are not links to the cloud and the value for money quality.

アイルランドのAssociate Director
ファシリティサービス, 2-10の従業員数

Support Detail

5 2 年前

コメント: Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets. Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

良いポイント:

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT - User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly - Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became. - Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature. - Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android. - Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution. - Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

改善点:

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk. I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

代替となる類似製品: Zoho CRMZendesk

切り替える前の製品: Mojo Help Desk

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Easier setup Better Reporting Better Email Notification Setup Better Integration Advanced Searching Feature across tickets and tags

Dan W.
英国のHead of Creator Support
音楽, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great software - some bugs need fixing and could use some additional features.

4 2 年前

コメント: Good experience. Support is fast to respond. It's an easy platform to train new team members on.

良いポイント:

Ease of use, setup, and features. An added feature would be to be able to search ticket by subject title and then to select many of the results at a time.

改善点:

There are some persistent that need squashing. For example, when chatting with FW support team, our chat windows frequently come up in foreign languages. Our support site and FD access has been knocked out several times in the past due to FW blacklisting our IP address.

代替となる類似製品: Zendesk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: NetSuite is not really suitable for our needs as a support team.

切り替える前の製品: NetSuite

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Price was far more affordable.

Rich L.
アメリカのDistrict Technology Director
教育管理, 11-50の従業員数

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

5 2 年前

コメント: Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

良いポイント:

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

改善点:

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Mike D.
アメリカのSysAdmin
金融サービス, 51-200の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル

Simple and Intuitive

5 2 年前

コメント: We decided to try this out as our ticketing solution and were very impressed. Packed with features even at the lower tiers. At the lowest priced tier we're able to integrate Microsoft Teams and VSTS/Azure DevOps which is huge for us. The features are also very organized so the admin page doesn't have 200+ options to skim through.

良いポイント:

FreshDesk has found a way to offer similar options without cluttering your screen with unnecessary options. You're able to expand on your options with custom fields/tags/etc but the basics cover most scenarios. My favorite feature though is how easy it is to update a ticket department/agent/status. You can do it from the ticket view screen that lists all your tickets. Why is no one else doing this? Seems obvious now that I'm using it ha, it's even available on the phone app, big time-saver. It really seems like a lot of thought was put into creating this product.

改善点:

One thing I really didn't like is the table view for tickets. I have large monitors and this doesn't expand the width so I end up with a bunch of empty space to each side of the table. You can change the Layout and the Card view helps, but I prefer the consolidated table view, but not if I have to scroll to the right with empty space on the page that could've been used. Another thing I noticed that could improve is the options for the email. Our previous solution would create the ticket and move the email from the inbox to our archive folder so we keep a history in a second place. FreshDesk currently as of 2019 only has the option to delete or leave the emails there. Not that big of a deal, but would be nice.

代替となる類似製品: ServiceNow Customer Service ManagementSolarWinds Service DeskManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Cost and reliability. Previous solution was buggy and we were using it because it was free. Once they switched to a licensing model, we expect higher quality when paying.

切り替える前の製品: Mobile Device Management

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Easier integration with Teams/Azure DevOps. Cost did not include a lot of features we don't use as we're a small company. With the smaller tier we're getting what we need at a low price. More than we need really.

Bob B.
Bob B.
アメリカのDirector, Professional & Technical Support

A Fresh Start to Better Customer/Issue Tracking

5 2 年前

コメント: We needed to migrate from a support solution that was bought out by Microsoft. Microsoft CRM Dynamics was too expensive, so we reviewed over a dozen solution providers. The Freshworks team worked with us to ensure we had a successful implementation (3 months - part time). They were also very receptive to our feedback and have incorporated those ideas into Freshdesk. We just got done adding another SSL certificate for our latest product's portal. The support team came through again with flying colors!

良いポイント:

We use Freshdesk every day to capture and work customer-reported issues. The ease of use has a major factor migrating from our former portal solution. We were able to keep things simple while still capturing all the critical elements of the issues. The Solutions page (knowledge base) was/is very easy to maintain and update. From an Administrative perspective, the product is easy to configure and customize. Further, we have enjoyed nearly 100% up time over a year and a half!

改善点:

We were hoping to port over prior ticket history from our prior solution, but were unable to capture "conversations" as part of our migration. However, Freshworks was able to create new records for each legacy ticket as part of our conversion. In the long run, only a couple customers ever noticed their prior ticket submissions.

代替となる類似製品: Zoho DeskSalesforce Service CloudHappyFox Help Desk

Freshdeskを選んだ理由: Parature was purchased by Microsoft and users were given the 'option' to migrate to CRM Dynamics. Parature was also expensive and moving to Freshdesk was a solid financial option.

Freshdeskに切り替えた理由: Overall, we just needed a simple process for handling ticket submissions and responses. Many solutions came with high price tags that were just not in our budget. The implementation and training options provided by the Freshworks team sealed the deal for us.