キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Nimbleとは

Nimbleは、Office 365とG Suiteに対応するシンプルでスマートなCRMで、どこにいても使用することができます。

Nimbleの製品詳細

良いポイント:

It is a fairly inexpensive software for data storage. The volume that it can store for the cost is astounding.

改善してほしい点:

The work that was produced was sub-par and full of errors.

Nimbleの評価

Vicki
Travel Advisor
消費者サービス, 自営業
投稿経路

Nimble is a really excellent business CRM tool that is more robust than anything else out there

5.0 2 年前
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
カナダのSales Director / Logistics Coordinator
農業, 2~10人規模の会社

Simple & Effecient

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

良いポイント:

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

改善してほしい点:

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Tawanda
Tawanda
ジンバブエのSponsorship
非営利団体運営, 501~1,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

良いポイント:

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

改善してほしい点:

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

不動産, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

3.0 9 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

良いポイント:

We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

改善してほしい点:

1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them. 3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

9 年前

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble. I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out. For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy. For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter. For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to [email protected]. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble. For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result. All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top. Best, Joseph

Anthony
Anthony
アメリカのfinance and international business
食品、飲料, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

It's great to have Nimble as an ally

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Everything has been perfect, my experience has been one of good performance, improvement of my work and better ideas of capturing new clients.

良いポイント:

What Nimble helps me most in my work is being able to capture potential clients more easily with new and professional methodologies, then I use it to have a better detailed sales tracking with each report generated by Nimble and apart from all this I use it to distribute tasks between my work team to have a much more efficient performance and it has been quite good to use all their tools

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing to say that I dislike, I feel that it is a very complete platform where each tool has been very useful for each of my work tasks

DENNIS
DENNIS
ケニアのSTUDENT
Eラーニング, 11~50人規模の会社

Organization at Your finger tips

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

良いポイント:

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

改善してほしい点:

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Joel
Joel
ガーナのAdministrative Secretary
家電製品, 2~10人規模の会社

What I think about Nimble

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I can quickly create, modify, or view contact data with Nimble's Prospector App from any location online. Due to the removal of API access to CRM tools by both LinkedIn and Facebook, this is very crucial. I also frequently use the group chat and email tracking.

良いポイント:

It is simple to use with a small learning curve that makes it easy to switch from other CRM software to Nimble

改善してほしい点:

Nimble costs a lot of money. I understand how incredibly helpful the software is but a little reduction of their prices can help onboard more users.

Sylla
アメリカのArtist
美術、工芸, 自営業

Nimble Review

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I enjoyed the platform sales tracking software, it is very useful.

良いポイント:

I enjoyed Nimble’s tech support, interface, and navigation.

改善してほしい点:

Nimble could offer more customizable features.

Manav
英国のActuarial Analyst
金融サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Review of Nimble

5.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Allows me to be organised and productive

Aside from Office 365, some newer SaaS apps require more customisation

エンタテインメント, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル

Excellent price software

4.0 2 週間前 新着

Group messages Tracking Upload details

改善してほしい点:

Structure of emails is dificult for middle user

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
ネパールのAccountant
経理, 11~50人規模の会社

Review of Nimble

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it is very effective to use in professional life.

良いポイント:

It is very easy to use in terms of tracking customer activity. It has good features which saves a time of user.

改善してほしい点:

Sometime it feels lag while reload a page.

Tamas
ハンガリーのChief Strategic Officer, Consultant
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.
And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.
Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

良いポイント:

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

only 1 pipeline

8 年前

Hi Tamas, Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :) Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]! Cheers,

インドネシアのFounder
Eラーニング, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

改善してほしい点:

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

7 年前

Hi David, Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships! The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018. Best Regards, Olivia

Richard
Richard
英国のIT Business Growth Expert

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Easily keep track of important relationships.
Reminders to stay in touch with people.
Strong integration with Google Apps.

良いポイント:

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

改善してほしい点:

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

6 年前

Hi Richard, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble. At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API. However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn! Best, Olivia

Eileen
Eileen
アメリカのSenior Product Manager
化学, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

One of the best and simplest CRM software.

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: With this apparatus we presently effectively oversee leads and client information, this apparatus moreover gives different topics and formats for notices and emails. Client understanding administration, detailing, arranging and portable app are total and utilized all through our deals office. Agile has given eminent benefits for the development of key deals plans in social systems, the optimization of promoting has been persuasive in capturing the consideration of unused clients, items and administrations have been proposed to unused markets with the spread of publicizing. For me, one of the leading highlights accessible in this computer program is its communication history, it has made a difference me to keep track of all my communication with distinctive clients with just one press, all I have to be do is go to a contact record and select the history tab.

良いポイント:

Exceptionally simple to utilize and relationship based CRM program that's exceedingly acknowledged by the staff within the organization, its simple and enhanced integrations with other program is the most excellent portion. It moreover coordinating with Gmail, MS Viewpoint and other social systems, it is useful for client history administration and ticket following, it moreover makes a difference to oversee and screen group execution and exercises. The adaptable nature of this software includes to the ease of utilize, Nimble Miner app is exceptionally valuable because it provides all the social data around a trade fair by drifting over the commerce title. It permits me to form amazing campaigns that offer assistance me accomplish social promoting criteria, their bolster is strong and exceptionally responsive to online demands, I like being able to assist the deals office for ventures done with Agile.

改善してほしい点:

One drawback to utilizing Agile is that a few clients may discover its client interface a bit complicated. At to begin with, there's a great chance that the client will conclusion up befuddled whereas utilizing it. I do not like that the program incorporates a long list of recommendations or FAQs, in some cases the data is monotonous.

Kate
Kate
教育管理, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

5.0 9 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

良いポイント:

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

改善してほしい点:

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

9 年前

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at [email protected] and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

James
アメリカのDirector
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

良いポイント:

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

改善してほしい点:

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene
アメリカのProject Manager
経営コンサルティング, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great tool for organizing my communications

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

良いポイント:

I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

改善してほしい点:

I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

Krystal
アメリカのPublisher
メディア制作, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

良いポイント:

Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

改善してほしい点:

It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

Casey
Casey
アメリカのLegal Assistant
建設, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

良いポイント:

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

改善してほしい点:

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

6 年前

Hi Casey, Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble! The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams. -Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Uttam
インドのDigital Strategy Consultant
マーケティング、広告, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

製品を使ってみた感想: 1. Easy to upload lead CSV's
2. Easy to integrate with social media channels
3. Fast in terms of response time
4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic
5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people
6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads
7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications
8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool
9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM
10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

良いポイント:

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

改善してほしい点:

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

市場調査, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

""""My review on Nimble""""

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The software is comprehensive and offers a range of features and benefits, including contact management, social media integration, email management, sales and marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.

良いポイント:

I particularly appreciate the reporting and analytics capabilities of Nimble. The software provides valuable insights into my customer relationships and interactions, allowing me to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, the sales and marketing automation tools, including lead capture, lead nurturing, and lead scoring, are a great asset in streamlining and optimizing my sales and marketing processes. Lastly, the integration with popular social media platforms is a fantastic feature as it allows me to manage my social media interactions from within the software.

改善してほしい点:

I am impressed with the software's ability to streamline and simplify my business processes, and I have found it to be a valuable tool for managing my customer and prospect interactions. Overall, I have no complaints about my experience with Nimble and am very satisfied with its performance.

Paul
アメリカのOwner
建設, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

You Are On Your Own

2.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

Simple way to organize contacts and deals. The email organization was why I signed up for their service.

改善してほしい点:

Customer service is non-existent when you need them. Takes forever for them to respond. There is plenty of back and forth with them on issues, which would be so much easier if they just went into your account and fixed it. They require you to find the problem and fix it yourself. Very poor mobile.

7 年前

Hi Paul, First, we would like to take the time to thank you for your review of Nimble as it is through feedback such as yours that our team can maintain and improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. We're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the response time of our Customer Care Team. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us as many of our customers will rate us highly on customer support response time. Reviewing the issue with our Care Team, it appears that we did need more information from you to troubleshoot the issue that was taking place. After we received this information from you, our team was able to successfully fix the problem in a timely manner. Again, we are very sorry able the issue you experienced in your account and we thank you for continuing your Nimble subscription with us. We would love to hear more about why you are unhappy with our mobile app. Feel free to write us at [email protected] with your feedback. Thank you, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble [email protected]

Philip
アメリカのClient Services
食品、飲料, 2~10人規模の会社

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

良いポイント:

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

改善してほしい点:

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Trudie
アメリカのOffice Manager
投稿経路

Great software for a small business

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

良いポイント:

I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with. Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

改善してほしい点:

When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

6 年前

Hi Trudie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name. Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at [email protected]. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Frederique
アメリカのMajor Accounts Manager, USA
イベント企画運営, 11~50人規模の会社

Nimble makes CRM easy!

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking.
I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

良いポイント:

Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

改善してほしい点:

Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

6 年前

Hi Frederique, Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc. I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj Best Regards, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM [email protected] P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/