Workzoomとは

Workforce, Payroll and Talent software to consolidate and automate your people management.

Workzoomの詳細

カナダのOffice Administrator
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上

検討した類似製品:

All-in-One HR/Payroll Platform That Works!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We were utilizing an out-sourced 3rd party to handle our payroll before, but as soon as we sat down through the Workzoom demo from Nortek, we instantly saw the value of also signing up for their Workforce module for our Human Resources needs - which as since decreased processing time in workflows for our in-house HR and Payroll departments ~

良いポイント:

Nortek Workzoom is a modern HR platform where you can manage your company payroll, benefits, compliance, performance, and recruitment — all in one, online system. What I really love about Workzoom though is the centralized employee information, everything in one place - we are able to help our staff members more quickly instead of dragging our feet through rooms of filing cabinets ~

改善してほしい点:

Workzoom has not provided me with a single reason to dislike the platform or the team behind it - support is fast and any issues get resolved within a timely manner ~

認証済みレビュアー
セネガルのWorkzoom Review
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月

A modern HR platform

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Using this platform has made it easier for me to interact and communicate with my staff.

良いポイント:

Software for human resources (HR) integrates a wide range of HR tasks into a single program. Application tracking is only one example of a function that may be included in these tasks. HR software at the entry level facilitates automation of repetitive tasks.

改善してほしい点:

Recruiting, payroll, and benefits are not included in Workzoom by default.

Cheikh
セネガルのWorkzoom Review
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Workzoom, Very Nice new HR platform

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We are able nie to assist our staff members more quickly.

良いポイント:

Nortek is a competitive advantage. Workzoom is a contemporary human resources platform that allows you to manage your company's payroll, bonuses, compliance, productivity, and recruitment - all from a single online platform. Workzoom's centralized employee information, with everything in one place, is something I really appreciate. We are able to assist our staff members more quickly, rather than pulling our feet through halls of filing cabinets.

改善してほしい点:

There are no drawbacks to Workzoom, and the platform and team behind it have not given me a single cause to dislike them or the platform itself - assistance is quick, and any issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Maggy
アメリカ
ツール使用期間: 不明
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Nortek Solutions

5.0 8 年前

良いポイント:

Nortek's solution is customized to our specific needs without the huge price tag. Their customer service team is prompt to respond and is committed to providing exceptional service.

改善してほしい点:

Not all reports are available in xtml (Excel) format.

Ginger Jackson
ツール使用期間: 不明
ソース:GetApp

I highly recommend Nortek

4.0 9 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Nortek's customer service far surpassed our expectations! They devised our database, walked us through this incredible resource and took the time and effort to make sure we were comfortable and savvy with the end product. Any questions by our database person were answered and dealt with immediately. I highly recommend Nortek!

customer service