Aplosとは

Software designed for nonprofits and churches with fund accounting, donor management, giving tracking, reporting, and more.

Aplosの詳細

改善してほしい点:

The lack of social media management and it does not integrate well with some of our fundraising softwarew.

Aplosの評価

レビューを絞り込む (167件)

アメリカのOrganizing Pastor
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
投稿者のソース

Simple and easy, but with advanced features for those who need it.

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We began using Aplos as a brand new church. They helped us every step of the way as we grew - absolutely stellar customer service! We still don't have the complexity that some larger churches do, but every time we have needed to add something, the capacity has been there. The one exception was the lack of payroll integration, which I understand that they are now adding but we have not used yet. What I love about the product is that it is easy for us who are new to accounting to use, but also robust enough that our treasure (CPA) is able to use it in more complex ways.

良いポイント:

Cloud-based Accounting with multiple user accounts makes it easy to keep finances updated. Clean, simple, straight-forward layout makes use easy. Super-responsive customer service are always there when you need them. Bank integration makes it easy to import transactions. Contact management. Reports are quick and easy to generate with customized data. Ability to connect to online-giving.

改善してほしい点:

At the moment we are unable to link families within the contact management system. There are awesome graphs and charts on the dashboard, but unfortunately they do not have a lot of customization options or the ability to easily export.

Crystal
アメリカのFinance Manager

Aplos is a lifesaver!

5.0 6 か月前

良いポイント:

I like that there is great customer support and easy to understand tutorials and instruction. The team there is always helpful, quick to respond, and so patient and kind. Although I can find the help I need online most of the time, I like to talk to a real person on chat or on the phone.

改善してほしい点:

There are so many types of reports for a newbie to understand that sometimes it can be a little bit overwhelming.

Jessie
アメリカのFounder
非営利団体運営, 自営業
投稿者のソース

APLOS is a great starter product

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We loved APLOS for the capacity we need at the time.

良いポイント:

I loves the customer service. You could always get someone on the phone, always and that was super helpful.

改善してほしい点:

I did not like that customization was limited. Branding our colors and design was limited.

Sherry
アメリカのFounder

Good Software for Beginning Nonprofits

3.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

I like that everything is all together in one spot - donor software, accounting, newletters and online giving forms. I like how when someone gives online through your forms that it automatically incorporates into your accounting and saves info from the giver into your contacts. Their customer service and support is their beacon of light. Extreme strong point. It's almost as if you have nonprofit accountant on your staff to answer your questions. They answer you quickly, and their answers are always helpful. And often times they've logged in and completely helped me fix an issue. This is the best thing I love about them and something that makes them completely unique. This was a game changer for me as a brand new nonprofit and didn't know what I was doing. I can't say enough about this! This is what makes me recommend them to everyone I know that's a nonprofit leader.

改善してほしい点:

The newsletter email templates and online giving forms are very template-y and don't give you a lot of control. The final product can help you get information out, however it looks pretty amateurish, which in turn makes your nonprofit/your brand, look amateurish - which is more important than most people know. If Aplos could follow constant contact's lead on design formatting they would be top notch. The other thing I don't like is often I'm fundraising for events and have options for customers to pick (example : I want to buy tickets for an event and a tshirt for two people), or want them to be able to buy multiples of items and it really needs somewhat of a "cart" option for online giving forms. Third, I get lots of complaints from customers about the transaction errors which make it hard to give. I get this a lot. Which can hinder givers, often they won't go back again and give again when they get an email way later that the transaction didn't go through, so you lose donations. I've addressed this with them several times, but there hasn't been any resolution. I think it has to do with that the provider they use does a micro-transaction to the bank and then banks don't approve it.

Sharon
アメリカのInterim Director
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

Training is Key

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I really like the APLOS software and it has been very instrumental in helping me get our finances uncontrol as well as to see what is needed financially.

良いポイント:

I like the fact that the checkbook register, banking information, letter writing, fundraising campaign and donation tracking is in the same software. The software is easy to use especially if you already know what you are doing. Integration was easy for us because we already was using APLOS.

改善してほしい点:

I don't like that you can't deleted or change charts of accounts once created. I don't think there are products that are difficult to use but just the person knowing what to do. I didn't have to bring our information from another software, I just had to add it to APLOS.

Laura
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

From QuickBooks Online to Aplos

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: From the initial inquiry to day to day activities, the Aplos team has been a great support. They are quick to respond and guide us with the different features. Very refreshing!

良いポイント:

Aplos is easy to use and I appreciate the Fund Reports and the Budgeting Reports. Learning the software was very easy and there are a number of help topics to assist you. Today I ran into a snag and used the chat box and received an answer back very quickly. Aplos has always be very responsive to any inquires.

改善してほしい点:

It would be nice to have more reporting options. What is there is great, however it would be helpful to have some more analytical reports for number nerds like me. Also 1099 reporting.

Bud
アメリカのAssistant Treasurer

Faith Baptist church use of Aplos

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Cannot say enough about the excellent support (Especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and his team) making the transition to Aplos in the middle of our year and the quick response during the process and afterwards.

良いポイント:

Time savings, ease of use, great support available and easily understood. Wonderful training session and tools available at your fingertips.

改善してほしい点:

Could use some more flexibility in tracking give and particularily break down of givers and amounts for real time reports.

Tracy
アメリカのPresident

Life Made Uncomplicated

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: When it comes to a business like APLOS it is all about service and they shine in this area. Wish more of our friends would give them a try and break the Quick Books strangle hold on them.

良いポイント:

Fantastic Support and training available. Staff is quick to respond and worked with us to resolve any questions or issues. Easy to get started website maker that gave our site a professional appearance relatively easy and has substantial flexibility out of the box. Reporting is a big selling point...many reports and lots of filters that allow for detailed customization.

改善してほしい点:

Not having a larger number of initial users allowed under the basic package.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
アメリカのCEO & Chief Consultant
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
金融サービス, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

great improvement over prior system and failed go-live

4.0 10 か月前

良いポイント:

Like the pure fund accounting which was not in our prior system. Like that this is SaaS and not software we need to purchase. Compared against another ChMS we attempted to implement this is a hands down better solution.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing that I like least. The implementation did take a little longer but it was complete and we needed to convert years worth of data. And since v5 was a mess it is understandable.

Harry
アメリカのPast Treasurer
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

検討した類似製品:

Aplos well suited for small nonprofit

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Their LIVE! phone support has been good.

良いポイント:

Architecture of single chart of accounts for all funds lets income and expense be categorized by fund

改善してほしい点:

Some things I might have wanted are missing or extra cost, but value for price is good. For event registrations, we need the ability to use "coupons" that we would issue to provide discounts to certain classes of attendees. Allowing attendees to self-select a ticket price was not an option. This may be a future feature, we hope.

Bart

Floats to the top

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Aplos is doing the job for me. Some things are frustrating, but mostly, it's better than doing things by hand or by spreadsheet. Occasionally odd things happen. For instance, it's now January 17, and the home page is telling me that my YTD income is different from my monthly income. This can't be true in January. Similar things happen in some reports. The balance sheet will say that a fund has X dollars, but the report for that fund will say Y dollars. So there are some quirks to get around, but it's no worse than making a spreadsheet (or other software that knows nothing about fund accounting) behave. I like the reports Aplos generates. Especially at the end of the year, when everyone in our congregation wants a statement for their taxes. It's really just one button. If I were the boss of Aplos, the first thing I'd change is that I'd clean up the wasted screen real-estate. There's a button on the bottom right that has a bad habit of covering half the number I want to see, and pop-up "alerts" occasionally disrupt my work. And the box the pop-ups come from is also wasted screen area. Actually, this box keeps telling me I'm 85% set up. It's wrong. I'm as set up as I want to be. I can't see how to make the box go away, except to buy more product which I don't need. This amounts to a pop-up ad, and not the good kind. So this isn't a glowing review. But software nowadays is written so poorly, that bare competence floats to the top. Aplos is better than anything else I've used, but that's not saying a lot. If they raise the price again, I'm going back to spreadsheets.

良いポイント:

Fairly clean interface. Most reports are close to what I want.

改善してほしい点:

It's still buggy. Amounts that should match, don't always. The cost has tripled in the last 3 years.

Aplos Softwareからの返信

6 年前

Hi Bart, If the numbers are off by a few dollars, this may be due to rounding. If you¿d like, our Support Team would be happy to look into this to give you a more specific answer. Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at [email protected] For the Setup alert: You can click on the Go To Setup button and choose some of the options like, I don¿t want to set Starting Balances. Or, there are feature options that you can say ¿no¿ to, like Contributions. This should help clear that alert. Also, sorry that the bottom right icon is a bit pesky. We want you to be able to contact our Support Team if you ever have questions, so that¿s why it¿s there, but we realize that it can sometimes get in the way. That¿s a suggestion that we¿re happy to pass along to our development team. The Aplos Team

Wendy
アメリカのVolunteer Treasurer
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

APLOS Software for my Small (but growing) Church

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The people at APLOS are great to work with. Easy to reach out to, quick to respond, They are really good at listening to my particular need and showing me how APLOS helps with it vs. just a generic response. Also, you can't beat the price. (I got a Black Friday 50% off special for a year). I looked at other options - some were too much for my need (both cost and complexity) and some could be made to work (Quickbooks for example) but were not really designed for a church. This is PERFECT for us.

良いポイント:

I purchased this software to help me take on a new role as treasurer of a small church. Am about 6 weeks into a "practice period" and will wipe out my practice data and start clean in January. It has (almost) everything I could want and some things I did not expect. The people database for church members, vendors, & prospects supports communication and there are robust accounting features (budgeting, bill pay, offerings, etc.). It has predesigned reports of all kinds that can be easily customized. You can import and export data. And it is really easy to use. Clearly designed for non-professionals like me - a volunteer doing a treasurer's job. Loved it from the first time I started playing with it during the free trial period. Also the resources (webinars, academy, one on one support) are great! Have watched several webinars, and chatted with people in customer support several times to get specific guidance/suggestions on my questions.

改善してほしい点:

Have found only 2 things missing so far: 1) My pastor wants the ability to use the letter/email functions to communicate with members (uses the contact database) without seeing their donation records - and right now that "separation" isn't available. Also in recording donations, I would like to differentiate between cash and check because you need that info to make your bank deposit. APLOS doesn't provide for that. There's a workaround but not a great one. Customer Service made note of both of these needs for future releases.

Aplos Review

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I can always get the help we need from Tech. Support.

良いポイント:

Easy to set up and use. Good tech. support.

改善してほしい点:

It seems a little pricey . Some of the screens do not have enough contrast to be easily read.

Roslyn
アメリカのMinistry Coordinator
宗教団体, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Aplos - A Stellar Business Model!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Aplos has been phenomenal! They literally have THE BEST customer service of any company in any type of business with whom I have ever interacted! When I contact them with a question, I am always made to feel like a valued customer. In addition, each customer service representative has always answered my questions thoroughly, kindly, and professionally.
I also like the fact that Aplos listens to its customer base. Over the years (since 2015) that we have been with Aplos, I have seen improvements/additions to the software as a direct result of customer feedback.

良いポイント:

What I like most about the Aplos software are the many features it offers that make the business aspect of our ministry so much easier to handle than it was before. Within Aplos, we get the extremely beneficial multi-level fund accounting, donor management, event registration, website building, etc. As we are growing, we are also applying other features of the software. It just keeps getting better!

改善してほしい点:

Initial integration of this software into our church usage had its "hiccups" but not because of Aplos. It was a "learn-as-you-go" process for me.

Debra
アメリカのHR Administrator/Bookkeeper
宗教団体, 11-50の従業員数

New to Fund Accounting

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I do not have another Fund Accounting Software to compare Aplos to, but I can't imagine that anyone could offer better Customer Service. They are very helpful, and help resolve issues. This would be a number one reason for using Aplos, not knowing if other companies provide the same level of Service...I can't say if they are the best, but they are very helpful.

良いポイント:

I really like the Reconciliation process...it is simple to understand and works perfectly. I value the support that Aplos provides. I am new to Fund Accounting, with NO experience at all, but I have been with Aplos for over a year and they are always willing to take the time to help me figure out how to fix what I didn't understand and a good way to proceed.

改善してほしい点:

I am unhappy that I cannot find a Vendor to do a new A/P Entry..instead have to scroll thru pages to find the one I'm looking for, a simple search would suffice. I also find reporting to be a bit confusing....it is not intuitive...it sometimes takes several steps (that are not obvious) to get the report I need. Additionally, I believe that the price per month should include a second user, for dual control purposes, for instance a second person to do Bank Reconciliations.

Kassie
アメリカのFinancial Administrator
宗教団体, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

So easy to install and use!

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We previously had a vendor that did all of our financial services including payroll, general ledger, bill pay and reporting. It was very expensive and the delay in being able to get the reporting was a big problem. We were able to switch to Aplos and take over all of that very easily. It is actually less labor doing it ourselves on Aplos than it was to supply all the data to our previous vendor that was doing it for us. Love this software!

良いポイント:

The software is extremely intuitive. Tutorials are VERY good. Online support is very good. When all of that didn't answer my questions, I was thrilled to find that I can call and get the answer from very knowledgeable associates without having to wait on hold for more than a minute or two. The set up was very easy. Changes are very easy to make. The reporting is very flexible and easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

I have only a couple of minor annoyances. There is a bug with the date range functionality on reporting when putting in a custom date that causes you to have to do it twice before it works properly. The other minor thing is that you can't customize reports over and above the filter and layout options that are offered. But, that is minor because the report flexibility is still very good.

Terry
英国のFounder/Project Director
ツール使用期間: 不明
投稿者のソース

Amazing Fund Accounting software for small to medium non-profits!

5.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you are busy with the stuff that your non-profit is about, and accounting for the organisation is a necessary dragon, then Aplos will be your knight in shining armor to slay it! Having implemented a number of other products for small organisations in the past (Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, MS Dynamics GP) I have to give the award for easiest, quickest & most readily accepted to Aplos. If you want to account for your Funds discretely (separate pots of income) then Aplos just works! Took about an hour to sign up and set up a sandbox (using the trial license) to represent the way my small organisation works - I uncovered a couple of desirable features for product development (see later) but within another 30 minutes I had reports and analysis that would do the job for us so much better than my grumpy accountant! - I showed the software to a user who, after a 5 minute demo, needed no more explanation and was able to enter transactions with multiple expense lines each separately analysed by fund. The user interface is clearly the 'killer' feature - it is so intuitive that I wonder why others didn't think of it (why didn't I think of it?). The transaction input process for most accounting products is the 'ugly baby' of the product - in Aplos it's the wonder child! Some caveats to bring this back to earth... a) The product is currently for the North American market - needs additional features to make it more readily accepted in UK/Europe:
1. Needs a parameterised currency symbol (we don't do dollars!) - but the easy export of reports allows replacement of currency symbol in Excel.
2. Online donations (a great feature!) require a US Bank Account
3. Needs Paypal integration
4. UK giving sites like justgiving.com are very common - integration needed
b) Many grant funders want a full budget before grant - we then need to account against the budget elements (e.g. £500 for travel + £5000 for salary). Aplos currently doesn't budget by Fund element (just at Fund level) but the Income Report provides a full breakdown by expense for each Fund (so allowing manual comparison). The free support provided by Aplos is responsive and helpful and I am assured that most of these features are on future development plans. I'm just going to go ahead and sign up for the paid version - I need this software so that I can get on with the purpose of our Charity!! Terry Wilcox
Project Director
In2Out
www.in2out.org.uk

Bonelle
アメリカのBookkeeper
経理, 自営業

Aplos is great

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The Fund Accounting is most helpful for the churches I help. The monthly reports are great to send to my clients so they can see where their money goes and how much they take in. On some clients, the WePay feature is great for online donations going right into Aplos. I love being able to message Aplos right from the client's account with questions.

良いポイント:

The ease of use is best and the access to help in a timely matter.

改善してほしい点:

You can't set up Vendors with a specific Account # like in QuickBooks.

Patty
アメリカのCPA, Treasurer
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Aplos far out performs its competition

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, this is the best software for the money and I highly recommend it both for the product and the customer service.

良いポイント:

The set up and functionality of the software is wonderfully easy. I've been using it for a little over a year and the security of having it all online and not having to worry about backups or workstation failures is great. Report flexibility is fantastic. I can create any report for any time period with ease. The customer service people are generally very helpful and on the rare occasion that a question doesn't get answered, the second attempt is always successful. But, it's rare to have to call back.

改善してほしい点:

The only problem is that the donor statements are not posted from any screen other than the contributions screen. You cannot effect the donor statement from A/R, A/P or AJE's. You must then prepare a deposit and mark it to NOT post to the system. While this is a small inconvenience, it is not highlighted in the tutorials and takes a couple head scratching hours to figure out when first using the software. Once understood, it's a simple workaround.

Dina
アメリカのDirector of Development
非営利団体運営, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Aplos is a great tool for Non Profits!

5.0 12 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are MUCH more efficient since we started using Aplos. It is so much easier to do every single function in the company now, and we can each look up information with no difficulty.

良いポイント:

I enjoy the ease of use of Aplos more than anything.

改善してほしい点:

No Auction site management system incorporated

Paul
アメリカのOwner
経理, 自営業

Perfect fit for Churches

良いポイント:

Written for churches by individuals from church/nonprofit world. Training webinars and videos are excellent. Customer service is quickly responsive. Best I have used in 30 years

改善してほしい点:

No obvious short comings. They are continuing to develop the product and partnering with other products integration

Robin

Intuitive Software and great support

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have a robust reporting for our church finances. Better than most I've seen and I think it is in most part due to the ability to talk through the needs with Aplos support and get the help on what functionality meets those needs.

良いポイント:

When I came on board as treasurer we were using the software inefficiently and not taking advantage of functionalities that would help us. I worked with the team asking questions about my needs and they translated those needs to functionality. Within a very short time I created funds and tracked financials that gave a much better picture of our finances.

改善してほしい点:

I was not around for implementation so I am unsure if the problems were the Aplos or GVC team related. Now I understand the software, it is critical to plan the uses than implement .

アメリカのOrganizing Pastor

Perfect Solution For A Church Plant

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Starting a new church comes with a lot of tasks for a small group of people that are typically spread out between many in larger churches. We didn't have anyone with professional accounting experience, and we didn't need anything complicated to start out. Aplos was the perfect solution! They offered us a discount as a church plant, and got us moving in the right direction. Now four years into the process, Aplos has grown with us. We have been able to easily add others to the account management, add new funds and new features as we have grown, and the customer service has been quick and helpful whenever we have needed it. Some things I like best:
*easy to use
*the "dashboard" gives a quick read on finances at a glance
*fund-based accounting makes it easy to track various donations
*customer service is excellent
*cloud-based design makes access easy from anywhere
Things I would like to see improved:
*I would love to be able to integrate payroll with Aplos
*Report can be customized, but not always as much as we would like
Overall, this is an excellent product for the value and I would recommend it to anyone starting out.

良いポイント:

Ease of use Fund-based accounting Cloud-based design Scalable Excellent customer support

改善してほしい点:

Wish it included payroll integration Would like to be able to customize reports more

William
アメリカのExecutive Director

Very Difficult and Complicated, With Poor Tech Support

3.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Not good. I need help, and the support never provides help that works.

良いポイント:

Had potential for non-profits vs QuickBooks

改善してほしい点:

Bank integration does not work. I've used QuickBooks for non-profits, with integration that works fine. In Aplos, what shows up in Aplos doesn't match what the banks say. Tech support answers fairly quickly, however, they come up with all kinds of solutions that don't work. And different people will offer a different solution. None of them work. Then they drop it leaving me hanging. I may go back to QuickBooks which once you get a few words down (business terms vs non-profit) it is actually quite easy, and more dependable.

Aplosからの返信

2 年前

Hi William! Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've had concerning bank integration. You also mentioned using QuickBooks instead, so if you don't mind I'll briefly speak to both. QuickBooks creates and maintains its own bank integration feature, whereas Aplos has a partnership with Plaid and Finicity, which are industry leaders in the space. Plaid and Finicity both connect with the financial institutions and pass the information back to Aplos. We have very little control over the information received. However, we do have a great relationship with both partners, and consistently work with them on improving the experience for our customers. As for using QuickBooks, this may be a better fit if you do not need Fund Accounting and donor management. Our Customer Success Director, Alex Acree, will be reaching out personally to help troubleshoot the bank integration issues you're seeing. If you have any other questions or feedback please let us know.

Brian
アメリカのSeniior Pastor

Great Church Software with wonderful customer service

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been very satisfied with Aplos as our main accounting software. The customer service has been top notch and many of our suggestions about improving the software have been implemented into new versions. Hoping for a more robust Contacts module (email, texting, more information tracking) in the future!

良いポイント:

Its online. Multiple user access. Great reporting. Easy to use. Great customer service.

改善してほしい点:

The Contacts module is very limited - would be great to have more contact management tools (email, texting, grouping, tracking) so that we wouldn't have to have a separate software for that. Other software was somewhat disappointing - hasn't always worked correctly and a bit confusing on how it integrates with Aplos.