New Relicとは

New Relicは業界大手の非常に包括的なクラウドベースの可観測性プラットフォームです。

New Relicの詳細

良いポイント:

It is a well known software so everyone have heard about it and probably use it. And also there are a lot of tutorials from the website or from community.

改善してほしい点:

The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre.

New Relicの評価

デザイン, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

New Relic Offers Simple-to-Set-Up Server Monitoring

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: New Relic is a great product/service that is extremely powerful and easy to use. They even have iOS/Android apps to stay up-to-date on server stats while away from your desk.

良いポイント:

I love how easy it was to get the New Relic agent installed on my Digital Ocean server. Within minutes it was piping in data to their dashboard.

改善してほしい点:

Making sense of the mountain of data is challenging. It takes time and effort to figure out what all the data means and how it can be useful to your organization. It is well worth the effort though.

Leon
オランダのManaging Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great tool for tracking the performance and health of our platform

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am using the web interface and the app multiple times a day to quickly see how the application is performing. The notifications in case of disruptions are convenient and very helpful.

良いポイント:

It's clean and simple to setup and gives a great dashboard which helps get a quick overview of the performance of our SaaS application.

改善してほしい点:

When using multiple modules on a bigger infrastructure it can get quite expensive. However we only use the basic version which gives us all the info we need.

Gaspar
アルゼンチンのInfrastructure Engineer
メディア制作, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great server and application monitoring tool

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We use NewRelic (integrated through Heroku) to monitor our site

良いポイント:

The comprehensive set of unique features it has

改善してほしい点:

The price, I think is kind of overkill, mostly given that there's a lot of competion out there.

Dylan
Dylan
アメリカのFounder, Engineer
インターネット, 10,000+の従業員数

Worse each year

2.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've used New Relic for 6+ years across 3 different companies including my own. Overall they seem to be going downhill each year, sadly along with many tech companies now. Seem to be entrenched in their industry, trying to hound customers for more money each year, but simultaneously providing less value and no innovation. Meanwhile, many other companies provide many of their features with higher quality and for free. I've recently switched some things to AWS and other services because they are cheaper and more reliable.

良いポイント:

Has monitoring specific to the programming languages and database servers that we use

改善してほしい点:

Cost is extremely high compared to the value of the service being provided. Many of the features can be found on other platforms for free or cheap. The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre. Entire platform is wrought with bugs and decisions about UI and configuration that make no sense and do not actually help the users of the product. They have done multiple revamps of the UI, which I am actually totally fine with in general because I am happy to learn new things, but they simply have not been improvements. Just a reshuffling, often with added work required from me for no benefit, plus features that no longer work. Even lowest tier email support apparently requires paying more than $2000 per year. I was legitimately astounded when I discovered this. I already pay through the nose for this software, and when I tried to file a support request they informed me I had to post in the community. Really??? $2000 per year isn't enough to respond to one measly email support request? I give email support for free for all of my customers, even ones who don't pay, because I legitimately want to make my products as good as possible.

Joseph
インドのSenior Experience specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 5,001-10,000の従業員数

Best tool for APM , browser , mobile , synthetic and infrastructure monitoring

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing experience and great tool for any large enterprise to monitor their applications in one place and identify any anomaly without delay

良いポイント:

New relic provides good KPIs 1) 4xx , 5xx and response time in application 2) CPU and memory usage in infrastructure 3) Mobile app crash and http error rate4) Browser performance metrics5) synthetic test availability

改善してほしい点:

It can improve more on distributed tracing

アメリカのFull Stack Developer
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

One Stop Server/App/Website/etc Monitoring

5.0 8 か月前

良いポイント:

I love this product! I have always had the free tier and it has so much many features. I don't know how they do so much for the free tier. I use the realtime app monitoring (APM) the most, to see current traffic as well as checking for slow apis and why they are slow. The second most used tool is to monitor my actual server (Host). Then of course I can't forget the essential and anxiety removing notification system that will tell me as soon as whatever I don't want to happen and set up an alert for, happens. This has saved me and my customers a few times already. Thank you for a great product! :)

改善してほしい点:

I would love to upgrade to the paid version, but, so far, it is too expensive. I wish there were a starter tier, or even a supporter/love your product tier.

Burak
Burak
トルコのSoftware Engineer
小売, 10,000+の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月

A great monitoring tool

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are using New Relic in our services to track errors, bugs and to monitor the overall APIs. Thanks to New Relic, we can find issues before its late, optimize our queries, slow endpoints and etc... Usage of New Relic One is really diverse in terms of an application and in my opinion it is essential.

良いポイント:

Integration with the services is really easy. You can integrate New Relic to your application written in almost any language for monitoring it.

改善してほしい点:

The user interface is not that simple and understanding. Thus, full utilization of New Relic One is not that easy for administrators and developers. It has a steep learning curve.

Manjeet
ドイツのDeveloper

検討した類似製品:

Good product but has potential to be the best in market

4.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

It is pretty easy to integrate with the cloud regardless of provider

改善してほしい点:

Native app analytics could be mich better

インドのSenior Analyst

Best Devops Tool

4.0 10 か月前

良いポイント:

Best Incident Management, regular enhancement in optimizing of tools and good server monitoring facility.

改善してほしい点:

Higher cost, log management is not efficient and less user friendly.

Brice
ブルキナファソのStrategic marketing officer
銀行, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good software because there are none drop

5.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Simple, easy to use and with an understandable dashboard and easy to put on the cloud

改善してほしい点:

Apart from the price I have no problem with this software

アメリカのPrincipal Consultant

検討した類似製品:

Best Application monitoring tool around !!

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Ease of use is the best feature about this tool, you can get started with very minimal training. Dashboarding perfromance report capability is also good, helps us to keep on top of our applications perfromance. Another feature that we love is the integration with Jira which enabled auto-creating of tickets on violation of certain thresholds. Overall, this is used by developer community on daily basis.

改善してほしい点:

The licensing is per node, whcih makes it expensive to turn it on non-prod infra. I hope this changes in future.

Pieter-Jan
ベルギーのSoftware Architect
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Peace of mind for your production environment.

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: New Relic gives us the ability to monitor both our cloud servers, backend services and frontend applications. It alerts us when resources are scarce or when the application reaches a treshold of errors. As a bonus for paid accounts, you also get the ability to trace down into the code to see if there is a specific bottleneck in your application. It even has the ability to trace the queries to databases or external services.
It's alerting system can be integrated in a variety of other tools like Slack, pagerduty, Geckoboard, ...
By using New Relic, we have regained peace of mind because we know New Relic will alert us before things start to go wrong.
If you are looking for a monitoring / alerting solution, it's definitely worth checking out!

良いポイント:

Application traces. Transaction level monitoring and alerting. Availability monitoring. Integration in other tools (Geckoboard).

None so far.

kalaiselvan
アメリカのIntegration Engineer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 501-1,000の従業員数

New Relic Review

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, it is a good monitoring system to identify the bottle necks on the systems effectively.

良いポイント:

New Relic can be used to monitor system performance effectively in the enterprise systems. It gives better visibility on number of API Hits with Success and Failure Counts. It helps to have the centralized monitoring systems for all the servers, processors and API's. we can set up a prompt alert for the SLA failure on the performance of any API's or Processors. Data visualization on the success and error rate shows the clear picture on the performance.

改善してほしい点:

Licensing is too expensive. Some time page hangs up and we need to reload the page. It focus only on the software's. would like to have hardware performance monitoring.

James
カナダのCTO
投稿者のソース

Allowed us to get more insight into errors that would have been difficult to understand.

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Insight into how the software stack is performing. It also shows us certain errors or slow downs that we'd have no other way of seeing.

良いポイント:

I like the professional nature of the software and the in-depth inspection of how our software stack works it surfaces. It makes certain classes of issues much easier to see.

改善してほしい点:

I used to really not like the cost of the service when accessing them as a startup. I believe they've found a price point that makes sense some of the time. It is still hard to understand the model if you are using it outside of a SaaS provider.

英国のHead of QA

Great software monitoring

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall new relic has been a very handy monitoring tool, we have it on all the time to keep an eye on the servers and the alerts are very helpful as well.

良いポイント:

Once set up new relic is easy to log into from anywhere and monitor your various systems, keeping an eye on load times, errors and server health.

改善してほしい点:

The error logging could sometimes be a bit better with a complicated app, but generally the errors are helpful in at least pointing us in the right direction.

アメリカのSupport Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great tool - big learning curve

良いポイント:

New Relic has given our company great insight into the health of our services. We have been able to be more proactive in finding issues and resolving them before our client's notice

改善してほしい点:

As a user, it is a bit tough to learn and understand. Extensive complex features make it really tough to learn and understand everything. I pretty much only have an understanding of the graphs i need to know

アルゼンチンのSoftware Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Very useful for our teams while on-call

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: It' s an essential tool for teams on-call that needs to understand alerts in their apps

良いポイント:

Easy to track issues Great tool to query logs and make custom graphs or get to the raw information. Good integration with opsgenie.

改善してほしい点:

The mobile app it´s not as good as the website, sometimes i get a blank screen as results in the error section

インドのQA Automation Lead
情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数

New Relic review

製品を使ってみた感想: excellent

良いポイント:

Best tool to monitor various application and server performance . They also provide a good support. Monitoring application performance on various parameters are easy and well elaborated

改善してほしい点:

Nothing much to say. but it can have a more user friendly interface

パキスタンのCTO & co-founder
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Profile your app in production

良いポイント:

NewRelic makes it very easy to profile your app in production without affecting the app performance. Sometimes, some performance related issues only occur in a specific environment and it is hard to find them in development environment. With NewRelic it is not only possible to detect performance related issues but also pin point the exact location in your code that is responsible for that issue. Their other popular service is NewRelic Servers which make it easy to monitor overall server performance.

改善してほしい点:

Too pricey for small teams and startups.

Alejandro
グアテマラのGeneral Manager
投稿者のソース

Awesome software to monitor servers and app performance.

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

Does not overload my servers and I can monitor resources remotely even when my servers are overloaded for some reason. Helps me tune up my software.

改善してほしい点:

Price. I still find it too expensive. I get "bug check" notifications quite often, maybe because i'm on the free version.

shankar
インドのDevOps Engineer
投稿者のソース

awesome monitoring tool for devops engineer

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: easy troubleshooting and monitoring

良いポイント:

granular level monitoring will help you to troubleshoot and identify the issue quickly. various pages for server, process, application level. score can be calculated using a metric called apdex

改善してほしい点:

if they provide download logs through rpm portal it wil be very helpful and handy for operations engineer for investigation

Justin
アメリカのDirector, Engineering

World Class Monitoring

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: New Relic is one of the first products I turn to when instrumenting a new web application - the depth and breadth of insights they provide make tuning and troubleshooting so much easier than anything else I've used.

Dan
カナダのsite reliability engineer
銀行, 10,000+の従業員数

Great monitoring tool

4.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

Easy to set up monitoring of online aws resources. Also very simple to add physical assets as well

改善してほしい点:

new relic 1 is extremely powerful but to unlock its full potential you need to be somewhat proficient in js

Amol
英国のQA
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数

Amazing stats

4.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

The software is full features that help find diagnostics reports faster.

改善してほしい点:

I wish the software would allow viewing more code level errors to better help identify the issue.

アメリカのCustomer Service Specialist L2
インターネット, 501-1,000の従業員数

Fantastic

良いポイント:

Excellent breakdown of site transactions and tracing Provides great insight when troubleshooting performance issues. Flexible options for sending alerts according to each site's design, giving each site it's own set of expectations instead of 'one size' alerts.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the settings and features can be tricky to find, so you really need to learn the UI.