評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

BambooHRの概要

BambooHR features integrated applicant tracking (ATS) as part of our award-winning cloud-based HR information software package.

BambooHRの詳細

アメリカのOn Site Recruiter
人材, 51-200の従業員数

BambooHR Turns a Small Business into a Big Business

5 2 年前

コメント: I enjoyed it more than other recruiting software I've used. It makes work easier and helps me be a manager instead of a paper pusher.

良いポイント:

I personally like that BambooHR has different portals for its users. They've built a database that allows employees to: 1. Maintain their own records (whether the company sends or user uploaded); track time off earned, sick days used, and hours worked; while allowing the user to sign documents easily electronically; and 2. Makes being an HR manager, easy. What I mean is, creating records (employees or temps) and ensuring they have all the blocks checked (background ran, drug test paperwork properly filled out, and any other documentation needing signed) within the timeframe needed to start working - is tracked, maintained, and recorded for you... so all in all, eliminates the monotony of HR and time wasted on paperwork while assisting managers/employees in ensuring proper compliance.

改善点:

Well, I still had to scan any documents that weren't created or automated through the software and label them. For example, I work at a satellite location; the warehouse I staff for has a basketball court out back for employees to use on their break. I had to create a document that stated employees for my agency had to make sure they were clocked out, that they were responsible for any risk of injury and that the company and staffing agency would not be held liable for any resulting injury that may occur. The rest of the staffing agency didn't need this so I still had to print out 50 copies, have each employee sign one, upload it, file it in the employee file in the software, label it, then give the copy back to the employee. This really is not an issue unless if turnover is high, this could get annoying.

Travis A.
アメリカのDirector of People & Culture
通信, 201-500の従業員数

Excellent choice for SMB's

4 6 か月前

コメント: Needed an affordable HR system that could do everything we needed it to. For the most part it does, but we have to use ADP for our Payroll to satisfy that aspect of our business, including our time keeping and vacation. We use a different Applicant Tracking System for recruiting and hiring, but everything else goes through BambooHR.

良いポイント:

The user interface is perfectly logical and easy to navigate. Very simple format with ability to handle complex scenarios.

改善点:

The time keeping and payroll features are bolt ons. It would be nice to have fully integrated, inhouse designed and operated options for a 100% complete all-in-one system.

スペインのHRBP
エンタテインメント, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The best HRIS on the market

5 2 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Having compared all the HRIS softwares on the market against Bamboo, their efficiency and features trump most of what we were looking for. The UX is awesome, has all the features, and they work, which isn't always a given! A HR reps dream!

改善点:

Although the UX is great for what it is, it could be a bit prettier and easier to use - much like a lot of modern new apps!

Christina A.
のAccounting & HR
電気・電子機器製造, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Middle of the road software that needs improvement

3 4 年前

コメント: We are currently researching other HR software. I'm not sure which is better, software that contains the modules needed with obvious and crippling flaws or software that is easy to use both by admin and employees with limited modules.

良いポイント:

The idea of on-boarding a new employee electronically is a huge plus. It engages employees before they start and makes it so that they come in with paperwork already filled out and spend their first day doing more than just paperwork. Most of the framework is in place, but EACH area needs improvement, both in the functionality for administration and the ease of use for employees. The sections offered are vital, but aren't complete.

改善点:

The benefits area is lacking a lot of common sense tools - like the ability to attach plan documents to an insurance plan (only a link can be used), display plan cost information to an employee BEFORE they sign up (the pricing is only available AFTER they sign up and become eligible). Many things like this create double the amount of work for the administrator. The actual on-boarding process was a struggle because even though the forms were done properly by the employees (I sat with a few and watched them), it didn't save all information in completed fields. Employees were frustrated when they had to fill out forms multiple times because you cannot edit once saved. I love that employees can e-sign documents, but preparing the forms is cumbersome and they can't be customized easily. For instance, if you need to update a form because something has changed or didn't save properly, you have to delete the task and resend to any employees who need an updated form. When I discussed a few very basic items with support, they just offered a work around that many clients use. These are obvious flaws in the system that need to be addressed, but aren't necessarily a priority. Bamboo HR seems to focus more on flashy design than actual content. It makes them seem like a leader in the industry, but as soon as you dig in, the flaws are obvious. For the price, there needs to be more development in the software.

Ahmad A.
レバノンのHuman Resources Assistant
非営利団体運営, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

All Information In One Place With Many Features

5 4 か月前

コメント: It is a beautiful application that distinguishes it from other similar applications in that it contains the feature "360 Degree Feedback" that brings employees' ideas closer and helps the success of the work

良いポイント:

What I liked the most about this application is “360 Degree Feedback” which is a feature that I did not find in many similar softwares

改善点:

It is a very good software but it does not have a feature "Scheduling"

Lee-ann R.
カナダのHR Director
小売, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy to use, affortabe solution

4 6 か月前

コメント: We love it. It absolutely meets the needs of small to medium businesses with great value for your dollars.

良いポイント:

The look and feel of the software. Great organization charts with clear view to all people in the company with employee pictures, (which are extremely helpful for new staff). Simple to navigate, easy to integrate and great for recruiting and onboarding. Ability to customize.

改善点:

Limitations in undoing transactions made in error when booking time off. Limited and light reporting and analytics Staff have the ability to book time off even when no time off is available

Jay R.
アメリカのDirector of Corporate Culture & Guest Experience
自動車, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Simple to use and an absolute must..

5 10 か月前

良いポイント:

The customer support is flawless, they practice what they preach. The product works exactly as delivered. Easy to use and great product support.

改善点:

There have been no cons to the software. If i had one thing to say, I would like to an alternate platform to generate the monthly cost or a more transparent discount program based on headcount.

Elizabeth M.
メキシコのLeasing Agent
不動産, 11-50の従業員数

Love Love Love This

5 3 か月前

コメント: It has been great since the start. The staff from Bamboo Hr made the transition super easy.

良いポイント:

Everything about this software is perfect. From the basic employee information to payroll and time tracking this app is your all in one Human resources/payroll app!

改善点:

We have yet to find a flaw in this software or the people behind them.

アメリカのDirector of Field Marketing
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Robust tool, but we don’t use all the features

4 8 か月前

コメント: Overall positive experience. It serves the purpose for what I use with org chart, time off management, storing benefits and company policies, and direct report and personal profile info.

良いポイント:

I am a user of BambooHR and find it useful to accessing the company org chart. I can search by name to see who sits on what team. This is helpful since my company is growing and hiring a lot of people. It can be confusing in a virtual setting to know what teams people are on, so I check frequently. I also like how easy it is to request time off and approve requests from the manager side. These are the main 2 functions I use.

改善点:

I think my company isn’t using all the functionality and we have some disjointed systems, but that isn’t a fault of the tool. Since I use the org chart feature most, it would be great to be able to click into names and see a basic profile with their contact info.

Lisa D.
カナダのHR manager
電気・電子機器製造, 11-50の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル

Top of the Line HRIS Software

5 4 か月前

コメント: I found Bamboo HR to be extremely useful and resourceful. I greatly enjoyed my free trial period and look forward to investing in using this software moving forward.

良いポイント:

Bamboo HR is an all in one stop, shop, for everything an HR professional is looking for. Its extremely easy to use and set up and the capabilities are seemingly endless. I love the recruitment and onboarding included, which is not something you see with comparable products.

改善点:

I really can't say anything negative about my experience with Bamboo HR.

Danielle C.
アメリカのSenior Compliance Generalist
非営利団体運営, 51-200の従業員数

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5 昨年

コメント: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

良いポイント:

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

改善点:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
アメリカのDirector, Human Resources
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Bamboo HR, a slick but severely limited recruiting software

5 昨年

コメント: As stated, the BHR system is a recruiters dream and makes the talent acquisition process easier for those businesses that are only using the job boards to get applicants. Just don't expect much more after that.

良いポイント:

The look an feel of BambooHR (BHR) is amazing! Its almost like Facebook for recruiting. It is very intuitive for what it does and offers to the administrator and end user. The applicant tracking system is very easy to use and goes the extra mile with automation and thoughtfulness concerning on-boarding and then " flowing" into the core HRIS. The BHR system was chosen by a previous HR professional that clearly had a recruiting bias. Although important, more vetting should have been done to make a sound choice for long term success regarding the needs of a small to mid-size business.

改善点:

Beyond what I described above there is limited functionality without also purchasing and integrating other systems through a "bolt-on" approach. By "Bolt-on" I mean that BHR will not automate between the core HR system of BHR and a timekeeping system, a payroll system, benefits administration system, leave administration system. The ability to have a robust system is possible but is not practical or cost effective with BambooHR. In order to get a full platform, covering the full life cycle of and employee, through BHR, a business would have to pay upwards of 30-40 dollars per employee per month. Simply put other options are available and far more robust with better long term results for less money- See my review of APS Payroll for an example.

オーストラリアのExecutive Director
情報技術、情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数

Great HR Information System for medium size business

5 昨年

コメント: Moved all employment contract management online, leave management, onboarding, offboarding, personal details maintenance through self serve functionality, process workflows and performance management.

良いポイント:

Modern HR information system with great broad feature set for medium size businesses. Excellent for leave management, request, approval and tracking.

改善点:

Is based out of the US and orientation is by default to US customers. Works for Australia customers but is a bit short on handling contractors, more permanent focused, and support hours do not cover Australia timezone which has caused some issues.

Blaise S.
アメリカのController
小売, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Practical and effective HR tool!

5 3 年前

コメント: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

良いポイント:

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

改善点:

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Lisa D.
アメリカのHR Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数

Excellent product!

5 3 年前

コメント: If you need to be FULLY integrated, this may not be the right solution for you - you would have look at their partnerships prior to implementation. But the integrations they lack, they have made up for it with the tools the provide.

良いポイント:

We experienced a disaster when we migrated from Zenefits to another HRIS. While we experiencing such challenges, we found BambooHR and made the immediate switch. It has been a huge, pleasant adjustment for our company! After dealing with the customer service from Zenefits and the overall issues with the other HRIS, we finally landed in a place that provides a great product and great customer service that suits our needs. The implementation was incredibly smooth. Our rep, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, available, efficient, loyal to the brand, etc... She went above and beyond on all of her commitments, worked hard to keep us on track, and was available throughout all of implementation. Once we were in the product, I was concerned about not having an assigned Account Manager. But the customer service desk is well trained and a wealth of knowledge, so we have not needed an assigned account manager. Reports are incredibly easy to access, company metrics are incredibly easy to understand, the features provided solve all of our business needs, and employees enjoy using the product. Time off works well, the app is super helpful, the esign feature makes any HR project easier to complete, the approvals have kept all the correct parties in the loop. Onboarding has been a major improvement - new hires get to see their teammates before their first day, which new hires have loved! No glitches every time. So reliable. Lastly, they don't have contracts. They are a month-to-month service.

改善点:

We wish there was more flexibility for integration, but I understand why they are choosy with their partnerships. We have to manually upload data into our payroll which has caused some errors. Also, the approvals aren't flexible. It's either all or nothing meaning - if a single participant involved in a multilevel workflow is out of the office, the entire approval is bypassed. I would like the flexibility to approve on the behalf of the absent individual while allowing the other participants to still play their part. Outside of that, we are very happy with the product.

Tony B.
アメリカのExecutive recruiter
電気・電子機器製造, 501-1,000の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

BambooHR is simple and user friendly but not built for large companies.

4 4 年前

コメント: BambooHR software and management system is not the cheapest option out there but you get what you pay for. Well-organized, visually appealing tools that are simple to set up and run. This solution has an open API that allows the software to be integrated with a company's existing HR tech vendors, and the performance review function fits with the way more companies are working. I would suggest this product to small to medium companies.

良いポイント:

BambooHr has allowed our management team to be on the same page with employee Management. Our managers are able to access our Bamboo account from anywhere, allowing them to keep updated on their team. This product also allows employees to enter & update their own personal information reducing user error. This software reporting has several automated functions for manual reports that my company generates for the corporate office. We continue to automate more processes with the help of the Bamboo development team. The onboarding and offboarding processes are streamlined and offer electronic onboarding, task assignments, and e-signature documents. Bamboo HR is able to support every aspect of employee administration and HR management.

改善点:

The biggest complaint I have with BambooHr is their customer service and support team. While the team was really hands-on with us for implementation, the support has since left us to figure out our problems with the software ourselves and basically just sends us links to tutorials. The tutorials are ok but we usually end up having even more specific questions after watching them. It would be nice to see them be more hands-on after implementation.

Liana G.
のHR & Administration Manager
慈善活動, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use system that allows central tracking and reporting of most employee information.

4 4 年前

コメント: BambooHR has been really helpful in storing and reporting on employee information, giving employees access to view their benefit and personal information, and I can't rave enough about the Applicant Tracking feature. As a one person HR department, BambooHR has allowed me to become a strong, communicative and organized recruiter in the midst of the million other things I do. As I learn more about email alerts and forms, I'm finding more and more ways for BambooHR to support and automate processes that otherwise take up a lot of time and paper. I love that you constantly seek, and act on, customer feedback to make continuous improvements that are relevant to improving our day to day operations. I love that you are responsive to questions and patiently provide guidance and instruction on how to use features. I don't feel like I've purchased this software, and fell into a black hole. The Bamboo team is accessible and supportive, welcoming questions and feedback. I look forward to learning more about how I can use BabmooHR's current features, as well as waiting to see what new features and updates you'll roll out next. Happy Bamboo-ing indeed!

良いポイント:

BambooHR's customer support is second to none. How they find such cheerful, helpful people, I don't know. They are happy to work with you to help you get the most out of the system. The system is user friendly and can be customized in a lot of ways. You can report on any information in the system, with easy to use standard reports, or you can create your own. They constantly add features and make improvements based on customer feedback. In some cases, they can make requested changes immediately. But they really seem to listen to what you want, and work to get there. Employees can see and request updates to their information, as well as complete & submit forms electronically. I'm able to create approval workflows to support many request processes, allowing us to become more automated and maintain files electronically, which we can then report on. I love the applicant tracking system. I think it's the strongest feature they have, allowing collaboration with hiring managers, as well as communication with candidates. It's helped me manage and improve our recruitment process with the click of a button. All candidate records are maintained in one place, and can be seamlessly on-boarded.

改善点:

It is only as good as the data you enter, and does not currently integrate with the other systems we use. So, it requires constant data maintenance to keep employee information up to date, for effective reporting. There's no seamless automation for benefit enrollment. The time off system is easy to use, but does not currently show enough detail to be useful for our needs. I hope that BambooHR will focus on automating the integration of information from other systems, and provide a simpler update of benefit plan information at year end.

Beth T.
アメリカのHR Director
建設
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!

4.5 6 年前

良いポイント:

I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in. We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

改善点:

Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve. I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.

Tj Z.
アメリカのHR Manager
鉱業、金属, 51-200の従業員数

Cumbersome HR Processes Streamlined w/ BambooHR

5 5 年前

コメント: BambooHR has revolutionized the way we do business. From top to bottom, our employees have nothing but great things to say about this software. Several cumbersome processes have been streamlined.
For example, Bamboohr's applicant tracking system has given us the platform to compete for candidates who are not only more qualified but who also fit our company culture. Finding the right folks has decreased turnover and saved on training costs. The APS has streamlined our applicant workflow process. For instance, HR and managers now have the ability to work together in reviewing and scheduling applicants. This alone has yielded more qualified candidates in half the time.
The PTO tracker is another Bamboohr feature our company absolutely loves. Prior to Bamboohr we used email and paper to track PTO. The double, sometimes triple, handling of requests was beyond frustrating. Employees now request off and receive their managers approval (or denial) within minutes. Employee records throughout the system are updated the moment their supervisor accepts his/her PTO request. Everyone enjoys managing their own PTO.
Employee on-boarding is another process streamlined through Bamboohr. Candidate information is transferred from the APS to their employee record the moment he/she is hired. We customized bamboohr's on-boarding checklist to fit our company's needs. Any person, whether HR, manager or new hire, can be assigned items within a template checklist. Once a person is hired, the assigned items will automatically generate notifications to the appropriate person. Check-list notifications may serve as simple reminders to more complex messages requiring electronic signatures. Bamboohr's electronic signature feature recently has allowed us to enjoy our first "paperless" on-boarding experience!!
BambooHR is without question a game changer.

良いポイント:

APS is extremely effective. Sleek design gives companies competive advantgage. PTO tracker via mobile app is a game changer Paperless on-boarding is real!

none

Sarah e. B.
アメリカのGovernment Management Consultant
防衛、宇宙, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Bamboohr greatly increases the quality of candidate management

5 2 年前

コメント: This must be one of the best human resource management services. Bamboohr is good for delimiting our work flow based on the number of employees with whom we work. It serves to communicate with employees, and with candidates to work in the company. It should be noted that bamboohr offers a very comfortable directory of employees. This software allows you a huge capacity regarding its deployment. Bamboohr It can be operated from any type of electronic devices since no type of installation is needed. Bamboohr customer support has a very acceptable response speed, as well as being very friendly at all times. It is the best services.

良いポイント:

The platform offers us a good management of the documentation of our employees. It is easy to make detailed follow-ups about the activity of each employee, and their work time. The same thing happens with the follow-up of the candidates, and their abilities, because this is very complete. Another advantage of bamboohr is that the work can be organized so that specific employees can manage the rest. Bamboohr has proven to be a very reliable service, with which we can support all the work reports of our staff, and much more. The platform has also been of great help to achieve a more methodical workflow, and for the whole team to be aware of the skills and talents of each member of the team. Thanks to this we can create work strategies based on these skills.

改善点:

Bamboohr offers a quite poor smartphone application. This is much better when used directly from the web page. The Platform does not offer enough communication tools. It does not handle motors of revision of curricular summaries, and neither it allows to administer criminal records (in the case of the candidates).

Kristie S.
アメリカのHuman Resources Manager
食品製造, 11-50の従業員数

Intuitive Software w/ Over-the-Top Customer Service

5 3 年前

コメント: Saves me time & keeps applicant tracking, hiring and onboarding processes organized and smooth, employees like it, and we've taken several processes paperless with BambooHR.

良いポイント:

When I rolled BambooHR out to my team, I had several people confess their initial reaction was, "oh no not another program to learn!" but once they got in there they were pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and easy it is to learn. They've done their research and crafted a solution that's simple and elegant, actually kind of fun to use, and does what all HR professionals hope their solutions will do - it saves me time! My favorite functions are the Applicant Tracking System and On & Offboarding checklists. I never want to hire without them! BambooHR has excellent tutorials with screenshots and videos, and they provide webinars on best practices and getting the most out of thier platform. I can often find answers to my questions in their Help pages, but if not, I can email or call their support team and often get help right away. Their user support is unmatched. They could write the book on customer service for tech support professionals.

改善点:

One of BambooHR's greatest strengths is its simplicity, but that also has its drawbacks. It's not as customizable as some other options on the market. There are some things I wish it could do that it doesn't. They are always making improvements though, and what they do have works great. I'd rather use a somewhat limited platform that works great than deal with a fully customizable one that doesn't work great, or that's difficult to learn and a pain to use.

Keyana K.
Keyana K.
アメリカのInternal Operations Assistant
インターネット, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

This might just be my personal all-time favorite software EVER.

5 4 年前

良いポイント:

Where do I even begin? All other HR systems out there should take note: BambooHR is how you do HR. My company was in need of software that dramatically cut down our paper usage, particularly for the onboarding process. The paperwork folder that I'd hand each new hire on their first day, was far too much and too overwhelming. With BambooHR, we are now able to have that onboarding process be completely electronic and have each new employee complete their new hire packet before their start date, at their leisure. That way, their first day (really, just about their entire first week) could be spent participating in valuable hands-on training sessions. No one wants to be bogged down with a massive folder of documents on their very first day at work, and the likelihood of employees retaining any of that information while a ton of other thoughts and nerves are flying through their heads on that first day, is VERY low. With BambooHR, new and veteran employees can revisit that information anytime they'd like. The PTO feature is top-notch: employees can view a time-off calendar within the software and request off without having to physically check-in with HR or their direct reports, first. All that's needed from me or directs, is approval or denial of such requests. Job benefits, bonuses, raises, and a whole slew of other job-related information can be tracked in BambooHR, making it the most comprehensive, easy-to-use HR software that my company has ever used.!

改善点:

There are, in all honestly, absolutely no cons to this software. It'll fit into any company's budget, and I promise, your employees will enjoy it just as much as your HR team does.

アメリカのProfessional Cleaner
個人および家族向けサービス, 11-50の従業員数

Best HR Software around!

5 4 年前

コメント: TIME!! I have so much more time!

良いポイント:

Bamboo really strives to make their product easy to use. Their help section is filled with many different how to articles with picture and most often a video tutorial. I really like to 30/30 product updates they do, every 30 day they send out a video showing the new updates to the software for the last 30 days and what they are going to be working on for the next 30! This is constantly showing me all the different way to use Bamboo! They also will help create sections and tables so you can customize the program a lot. We also use it for performance management. We have heard that some people don't like that the limit the total number of questions in the review section we LOVE IT! We use the review period to "check in" with our employees and use the few basic questions to start a conversation about how happy they are with work and it has done amazing things for our company!

改善点:

At the beginning it was a little difficult to get all of our custom tables set up and functioning the way we wanted but I think that was just some misunderstanding on my part, just not being a programmer! Bamboo has amazing customer service so they were happy to help make any changes we needed and made sure we were happy with everything at the end! For the software being as amazing as it is and the fact that Bamboo is always improving I don't know if I would even necessarily call it a con but the price is a little high. For our needs the benefits Bamboo offer are defiantly worth the cost!

Lilian W.
アメリカのHR Manager
人材派遣、人材紹介, 501-1,000の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

BambooHR makes HR processes more organized

5 3 年前

コメント: I recommend using BambooHR as this program makes managing of human resources much easier. I can tell for sure that it will suit to any kind and size of business. If you still doubt, just try its free version. I am sure your HR team will like it a lot.

良いポイント:

I like that I can check all the documentation which is connected to each of employee. So you do not need to have thousands of folders saved on your computer. Everything is already stored correctly. And it takes just a few minutes to find the right document. What is more, you can customize the view according to your and company needs. But the best thing that I like that BambooHR has a great time-off management option. Employees submit a request, supervisor approves it and I got all this information well structured. BambooHR is a simple and easy-to-understand program. The design is really cool. But the best thing is that all the information about your employees is gathered in one place. Thanks to BambooHR HR managers spend less time for the organization of their work.

改善点:

One of the problems is that when a supervisor or another person who needs to approve the time-off request is absent, there is no opportunity to approve it. I wish there was some kind of approval backup when another person approves time-off requests on supervisor’s behalf. Moreover, BambooHR has a very weak number of the integrated program. Because of that, we need to do a lot of work manually. Last but not least is the customer support. They are not capable to solve complicated issues.

Alvaro M.
Alvaro M.
フィリピンのAccount Manager
公共施設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Our HRM team loves this

4 3 年前

コメント: HR tools in one place covering all HR functions and the entire employee lifecycle from applicant tracking, hiring, onboarding, performance reviews, clearance, movements, resignation, retirement... all in! The reporting tool is powerful enough, just make sure to have everything you need planned and mapped out so you can have it all set up by the vendor right from the bat. :)

良いポイント:

Cloud-based HR software is less hassle to maintain for the internal IT team, and easy to manage for the HRM staff. It is full-featured, at least more than what we needed to manage the entire lifecycle of an employee (hiring, performance, records, training, timekeeping, movements, resignation, retirement, etc). The tracking is easy and intuitive (e.g., how many leaves left/used, timekeeping record). The home/dashboard is attractive and easy to navigate. The digital HR 201 files are well kept in one secure place. BambooHR is flexible and extensible to keep all the needed information for each employee.

改善点:

Updates to the software come in too pricey. The ability to add/remove custom fields and reports have to go through their customer support/channel. Therefore, make sure that you have everything already mapped out during your project planning and implementation for your company (to minimize change requests and additional cost).