キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Corityとは

クライアントの成功を30年以上にわたって保証する信頼性の高いEHSQソフトウェア。

Corityの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Has a lot of ways to do things, super easy to navigate.

改善してほしい点:

There are some many features that are available that we have no idea about or how to use them.

Corityの評価

Nicole
Nicole
カナダのOHS Consultant
投稿経路

I have been using Cority for about a year and a half and have been our site administrator 1 year

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

The adaptability and ability to customize layouts and information to what is relevant to us is excellent. The fact that it gets updated every 4 months means when we do find improvements we would like, they are quite often already in the works. The customer support has been excellent and the staff is always wonderful to deal with.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the limitations prevent it from being exactly what we need, however that is to be expected with any commercial software. The Cority team is quite helpful at finding us work arounds for the pieces that we cannot change.

Chad
アメリカのPrincipal Industrial Hygienist
石油、エネルギー, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Great Product / Great Support

良いポイント:

Very configurable and stable platform. Customer support is awesome.

改善してほしい点:

Experience lag when uploading to server at random times.

Matthew
カナダのBusiness Analyst
法執行機関, 501~1,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1年以上

Expensive Solutions

3.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We had a negative overall experience with the company. They weren't interested in our initial tender and even after convincing them to bid, they put in only the basic effort. Once selected, they immediately went into money maximizing mode and then we were met with a carousel of different people and account reps that never had any consistency. Some are of the staff are good and supportive but overall you just get this vibe that their focus is to just check you off their list and move on regardless of your readiness or the state of the product.
Decent Solution but Subpar Implementation Services.

良いポイント:

Cority is a powerful platform with tons of features and lots of integration opportunities. It is used by many large companies and is able to customize the solution to a degree if you're willing to pay. There is also a great community behind it where people can come together to answer questions and propose software changes.

改善してほしい点:

1. Expensive - this is a very expensive solution, even compared to other players in the space. Not only is the base solution expensive, you are essentially forced into a position to buy "consulting hours" and time for anything after your basic implementation. It can get excessive at times. 2. Pressure - during implementation, you are under immense pressure the entire time from them to move the project forward and any slight changes in timeline are met with fee's and warnings. They have a overly intense emphasis on hitting the deadlines at the cost of implementation quality.

3 か月前

Hi Matt, I am Tanya Jenke, Director of Customer Success, and I want to personally thank you for your feedback. We take customer satisfaction seriously and want to ensure we have the happiest, most productive customers in the industry. With this in mind, are you interested in discussing your review with me? I'd love the opportunity to spend 15-30 minutes with you, to ensure we fully understand your comments. Please let me know if we can set something up and I'll send out an invite. I really appreciate the opportunity to learn from you. Tanya Jenke

Phyllis
アメリカのCASE MANAGER
美術館、博物館, 10,000+人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

MEDGATE CORITY SUPERUSER

製品を使ってみた感想: COLLABORATION WITH IH AND SAFETY MODULES

良いポイント:

THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ENHANCED OVER THE YEARS SO IT TAKES LESS TIME TO PERFORM DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS.

改善してほしい点:

THE START UP COST AND TIME .WE HAD TO UTILIZE A FULL TIME IT PERSONNEL.

Edwin
アメリカのSenior Analyst- Industrial Hygiene
自動車, 10,000+人規模の会社

Feedback

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s a great management tool for Safety and IH

良いポイント:

The IH module feature and being able to create sampling plan

改善してほしい点:

I have no concerns so far. Except the complexity of the system.

4 年前

Hey Edwin, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you find us a great management tool for Safety and IH!

Karen
アメリカのOH Operations Support Specialist
政府関係, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Experience with Cority

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Cority has helped our clinicians save time by having all employee information in one place to access. Clinicians can view all notes on a particular case at one time. It has helped us to keep all records and documents in an employee profile. Our admin love the system because it allow them to schedule and send out notifications out of the software. It has allowed time savings in all departments of our occupational health clinic.

良いポイント:

Cority has a user friendly interface that makes is simpler to teach new employees how to use. You can easily access employee information with the quick access modules (CXR, PFT, Questionnaires). Profiles allow you to configure PII information to allow NEED TO KNOW. Reporting makes it easy to communicate with projects, HR, FOIA requests, and employees. Functionality with creating your own letters. Time efficiency with the ability to correct rejected data by individual rather than each test and re-import. You can also clone the medical histories and physician exams. This allows you to add to or change what needs to be updated rather than having to re-enter all the information.

改善してほしい点:

Once you save a created letter, you cannot go back and edit that letter. If there is a mistake, you have to delete and start over again. Sometimes it may take a couple of weeks to reach a resolution to a bug in the system.

4 年前

Hi Karen, We appreciate your review, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you value our user-friendly interface and that we're helping your organization save valuable time!

アメリカのManufacturing Programmer
航空宇宙産業, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great solution for medium sized business or large enterprises

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: There are two version of the IQS software, the currently deployed Web 2.0 version, and their new version TruBox. The current version is a bit clunky (requiring Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode), though the new direction they're heading corrects that. We use this software for defect tracking the whole way through the process. Equipment/Gage management modules are available that are full featured whether you're one location, or many across the globe. Implementation with existing systems was a breeze. The only downside I can see aside from the old interface would be that development work seems focused more on helping large enterprises get the most out of it. The complexity may be a bit much for a smaller business. Have been to the user group meetings and met many of the staff personally. The customer service has always been above and beyond.

良いポイント:

Active development and great customer support. Covers all features our quality department required.

改善してほしい点:

Forced Internet Explorer usage for Web 2.0 version. Interface tends to lag a bit when tabbing through fields.

8 年前

Classic Turning is a valuable customer to IQS, David, and we thank you for your candor in this review. With the upcoming customer product webinars, you will learn even more about how IQS has made the user experience a top priority for every person in any size company. We invite you to login to the support center to see all current customer announcements.

Shane
アメリカのManager Industrial Hygien
鉱業、金属, 10,000+人規模の会社

Great Software for IH - Not good customer support

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great software for IH & OH, but tech support is lacking.

良いポイント:

I have been a Cority administrator for 9 years, but a Cority user for 15 years. The software is great for doing industrial hygiene. Layouts can be customized to fit the users needs.

改善してほしい点:

The company I work for recently went into a joint venture, merging together several sites with over 7,000 employees. While migrating the data from one Cority environment to another (around 40,000 records) Cority put an upload limit of 200 records in place, severely crippling my migration progress. When discussing this issue with tech support & recommending a way around the issue, I was told by tech support "the 200 limit is to be respected" and they refused to help. In addition, I have two other outstanding issues that have been out there for about 3 months. Tech support occasionally will contact me to try something, but they have never been resolved.

5 年前

Thank you for taking the time to review Cority. We appreciate your feedback and will work closely with you to get your outstanding issues resolved.

Mark
英国のOccupational Health Technician / Cority Admin
病院、ヘルスケア, 10,000+人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Cority - An excellent solution

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall we are very happy with Cority - their Cority Acadamy for additional training is excellent, the user community is great for picking the minds of those who know a lot more and if you need to log a support request they a fast and effective and explain things clearly and slowly. (Possibly one of the best support teams I have used)

良いポイント:

Cority supplied us with our own dedicated implimentation consultant ([sensitive content hidden]) who was extremley knowledgeable - They provided us with excellent training which made the move from our old clunky system to Cority GX-2 a fairly painless experience

改善してほしい点:

As a large Occupational Health team looking after 15,000+ employees and numerous external contract there are a couple of things missing - it isn't easy for our recruiters to search the dashboards, although I understand Cority are working on a solution for future releases.Also we do a huge amount of blood tests daily and there is no ability for us to connect a label printer that allows us to label blood samples - this is a major failing of this solution.

Martha
アメリカのReturn-to-work coordinator
公共施設, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Cority is the mystical unicorn for EHS software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My employer had just finished implementing the software when I was hired. I was asked to record the minimum amount of data for compliance purposes. However, I soon realized that Cority was the holy grail for EHS management software and the tool could do so much more for the utility if we used it more. When I started perhaps 10-20% of the utility used Cority as an end user. By showing the utility how easy it is to use and showOmg executives that helping us campaign for regular use would allow us to provide more guidance for improving our systems and programs, we reached about 75-80% timely event reporting and usage.

良いポイント:

It’s easy to use, collects the data you need to be in compliance and develop strategies to improve your EHS systems and programs.

改善してほしい点:

I lobe everything about Cority. I don’t think I’ve run into a situation where I couldn’t accomplish what I needed due to a obstacle created by Cority.

4 年前

Hi Martha, Thank you so much for your glowing review -- we're pleased that you referred to us as 'the mystical unicorn for EHS software'! We hope to continue to be a key part in your strategy to improve your EHS systems and programs.

Steve
アメリカのSr. Quality Engineer
石油、エネルギー, 201~500人規模の会社

IQS Review

5.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use IQS for Supplier Quality every day, the AVL, Supplier Nonconformances etc. I love the new version.

Ease of use.

改善してほしい点:

Supplier Audit Checklists - Cannot see the whole question.

8 年前

Steve, we appreciate you taking the time to review IQS on Capterra. Supplier Quality is a hot spot and IQS focuses on this functionality. We are pleased that Curtiss-Wright has benefited from the use of the functionality within the IQS software. Be sure to login to the Support Center to share your wisdom with other IQS customers who are just beginning their implementation of Supplier Quality.

Jim
QA Database Administrator
消費財, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Very nice software

4.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

Setting up devices such as gages and setting up inspection plans is very easy to do. The skip lot system works like a charm.

改善してほしい点:

There should be a way to have "master" characteristics that can be linked to inspection plans for assemblies that use multiple component part drawings. This would allow a change to be made in one place on a sub-assembly that would be pushed into all the assemblies they are part of.

Hilary
アメリカのSafety Specialist
病院、ヘルスケア, 10,000+人規模の会社

Great Software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great for fit testing records.

良いポイント:

Great software. Once implemented, ease to use and customize. Unending resources for any questions or potential customization you may have.

改善してほしい点:

Layouts are difficult to customize and understand.

4 年前

Hi Hilary, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you find our software easy to use and customize.

Elizabeth
アメリカのHealth & Wellness Sr. Analyst
自動車, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Does so much!

良いポイント:

It is a product that is developing continuously based on customer suggestions and work by Cority experts!

改善してほしい点:

Some much I want to implement at once...so little time!

4 年前

Hi Elizabeth, We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you're happy with our software.

Guy
アメリカのSafety Manager
鉱業、金属, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Cority Review

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall I am a believer in the software and use it very often

良いポイント:

As I learn more about this product, I can see the value of utilizing the software in other areas of our operations.

改善してほしい点:

Because I am not an IT person, at times it’s hard for me to understand that aspect of the software.

Jill
Quality System Engineer
電気・電子機器製造, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Very, VERY happy and grateful to find IQS through softwareadvice.com. Thank you!!!!

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are still configuring the system, so if you would like to check back with us in 4-6 months, the system will have been configured, tested, and released to our management and employees for daily use. By that time we will have a more thorough review and data to share.

良いポイント:

The IQS eQMS is fully configurable by us, so we are able to build it to match our current QMS procedures and process flows, while also improving them via the IQS eQMS. The costs and cost structure were much more reasonable compared to their competitors.

改善してほしい点:

The only con so far is that IQS eQMS is on a new and improved platform and their documentation needs to catch up; in the meantime though they fully make up for it by being very helpful and available as we work to configure our system.

Irina
アメリカのBusiness Analyst
使用期間: 1年以上

Good potential

3.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

It has ability to create custom views and personalized dashboards. Opportunity to assign corrective actions and track incident investigations.

改善してほしい点:

Rather poor visuals, hard to understand report writer. Some features are poorly organized - in the inspections module you have to scroll through dozens of inspections to find the one you need.

BENJAMIN
アメリカのCoordinator safety health
公共施設, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Bear's

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very good records of all of our incidents since implementation (2002)

良いポイント:

All the volumes of data that can be collrcted

改善してほしい点:

We need to have more people trained to write reports

Shawn
アメリカのQuality Assurance Manager
自動車, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Turn key system with all of the key functions I need.

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Use of the IQS system to control my calibration system has proven to be very effective. The efficiency in which I can designate given task due dates with the instruction for what is needed is a key area of use for my organization.

Ease of use

8 年前

We appreciate you taking the time to comment as to how the IQS gauge calibration application has impacted your job, Shawn. NMHX Trim USA may benefit from looking into additional modules within the enterprise quality management suite of products. Please contact your sales rep (Brian at 440.788.2733) for more information or visit iqs.com.

Laurance
アメリカのEnvironmental Specialist
投稿経路

With a little knowledge this is a great tool!

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Pros - RegAction is a strong software service that can be built to suit your company's needs. This service has completely changed the way we handle our compliance tracking and waste management. With the successful implementation of RegAction we have seen a marked decrease in overall cost and the potential for violations. Additionally, we have received many compliments from regulators and customers on our database management and record availability. Cons - This software can be a little difficult to learn when starting out. To get the system up and running I found myself calling often for assistance. It's worth mentioning that assistance was always available but often the solutions were not obvious without calling. Also the air module they offer is very difficult to operate unless working along with the support team from RegAction. Overall - RegAction is an excellent software service which meets all our needs in regards to achieving environmental compliance, cost control, process management. Despite the difficulty starting out this system has been incorporated into our standard operating procedure. Take the time to develop it correctly at the kickoff and it'll serve your needs well.

Cassandra
アメリカのIncident Manager
商業用不動産, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Exciting Ergonomic Self-Assessment program

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

The platform is incredibly easy to use, allowing our employees the freedom to take the self guided assessment at the most convenient time and pace versus scheduling out a third party to come and do an assessment.

改善してほしい点:

Implementation was a bit tedious, but we had a wonderful support team that helped us every step of the way!

3 か月前

Hi Cassandar, I am Tanya Jenke, VP of Customer Success, and I want to personally thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear that our customers are finding the platform easy to use and that our support team is was great to work with. We take customer satisfaction seriously and want to ensure we have the happiest, most productive customers in the industry. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance. Tanya Jenke

Abul
アメリカのSystem Analyst
教育管理, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Businesses Rule API

良いポイント:

Now we can build our own API and use cority to get or update data directly from cority. Also like new workflow.

改善してほしい点:

Need more coordination between Cority and myCority.

Krishna
アメリカ

IQS Customer feedback Review

3.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: IQS is very good and structured but has limited flexibility if you want to change things. From my perspective, no two companies operate in the same way which means Quality management is different in different sectors and IQS has the same structure for all. Apart from that IQS is a great software to systematize your quality organization and bring structure to the company processes, practices and protocols

8 年前

Krishna, thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. You may be a interested in the flexibility of the newest version of IQS built on the Trubox platform. Your comments have been passed on to your customer support team so that they are aware that you might be ready to investigate it further. In the mean time, your company's testimonial is available on our website here if you'd like to take a peak. http://bit.ly/2fpx8NQ

Sue
アメリカ

IQS New User

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are currently still developing and adding our documentation but I have found it to be a great product. We plan to do rollout to the employees in a few weeks and the feed back from a few of them are impressed with the features and functionality that's offered. The Doc View is a great tool in order to access documents without needing to use a license. I would recommend this software to others interested in it.

8 年前

Thank you for taking a moment to review IQS on Capterra, Sue. Concepts NRC is a new customer but it is great to hear that the adoption of the IQS QMS software is moving along and the document control module and its viewer are particularly helpful to your organization. Please login to the Support Center for helpful documentation and customer news as you continue your IQS implementation.

Ed
アメリカのIT Director
自動車, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

IT Director

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I mainly support the application, but our users love the software and the technical & customer service staff are very friendly & helpful.

良いポイント:

ease of use and tech support staff

8 年前

Ed, thank you for taking the time to comment as to the efficiency and effectiveness of our services team. Carlisle Brake & Friction is a valued customer and we strive to provide rapid and successful implementations. See what¿s new with IQS by logging into the support center.