FlutterFlowの概要

Low-code app builder with a drag-and-drop interface to build native mobile apps

FlutterFlowの詳細

良いポイント:

Very intuitive, and the integrations with the mobile stores is a plus. Very straight forward with firebase support, and languages.

改善してほしい点:

Was tricky (different) to Outsystems and get used to a new ide.

FlutterFlowの評価

グアテマラのCEO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Singular Flutter Review

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great experience building Apps!

良いポイント:

Flutter flow is a great tool that allows you to build mobile and web applications in a very easy way. It is an example of the future of low code.

改善してほしい点:

Can't say. I am a Flutter Flow fan and don't see any major drawbacks.

Sirian M.
オランダのCo-Owner

FlutterFlow review

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: FlutterFlow has helped me learn Flutter as well as the general app building process. It is not as accessible as some comparable tools, but allows for much more possibilities. It has helped me build great working apps, which are 1:1 with my custom design and work very well on all platforms.

良いポイント:

FlutterFlow has a relatively good learning curve, but still offers the possibility for more advanced users to extract a lot from this platform, for example with adding custom code. The rate of updates is also amazing, being almost weekly with great new features.

改善してほしい点:

Not all parameters of widgets (e.g. a container), are possible to set from a variable. A (much requested) is setting color from a variable, which is not possible right now and needs timely workarounds.

John M.
アメリカのRetired
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Keep up the good work!

3 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great!

良いポイント:

The GUI awesome / Firebase interface awesome / Theme very good headed I the right direction / Run mode awesome ( would like it a little faster [I do understand though]) ***** The thing that is most amazing of all is that fact that you can run the code send the link to your email and test it on your phone ****** and yes the camera will work etc etc...

改善してほしい点:

Having to redo screens that where working and then stopped for what seemed to be minor changes. I have been downloading the code from GitHub and haven't yet but want to compare the working code with the non-working code to see what is what.

Paul L.
南アフリカのDirector

検討した類似製品:

FlutterFlow - no code, no worriee

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It's a game changer, I have been able to complete Apps that I would not be able to do on other platforms, not even close.

良いポイント:

I have not found a single item on my no-code wish list that has not been provided for.

改善してほしい点:

Documentation and support videos are not complete yet, but good enough to help me along. I can see the FlutterFlow team is working hard on it though.

Jos H.
Jos H.
英国のFounder / CEO

Next Gen App Development

5 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Just beyond my wildest expectations

良いポイント:

Flutterflow has all the pros of Nocode software with none of the drawbacks seen with other similar app builder tools The ability to import custom code, export clean code without proprietary bulk or obfuscation makes it the ultimate tool for building a powerful, scaleable mobile app from day 1 to year 10

改善してほしい点:

There are very few limitations and the team are amazing with new features and fixes being added on a weekly basis - incredible!

🕊💬 S.
🕊💬 S.
ナイジェリアのNoCode Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

FlutterFlow makes building apps simple like ABC

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, building with FlutterFlow has been interesting and enable me learn how to build apps with flutter but I would not sacrifice the time saving aspect of FlutterFlow for traditional app development.

良いポイント:

Ability to code custom features, download code and make further iteration in IDE, makes FlutterFlow stand out to me.

改善してほしい点:

Browser lag is a major challenge especially when working on a project with more than 12 screens. Customer service and community support channels should be improved drastically. Paid users should not have to feel neglected after creating a support ticket.

Torrence M.
アメリカのFounder
自動車, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

FlutterFlow will make you an app developer overnight!

良いポイント:

Ease of use and this software allows you to scale your business easily. You can literally take your app idea from napkin sketch to fully functioning app in hours.

改善してほしい点:

Hard to choose something I don’t like when the software is nearly perfect. Some functions/elements can be buggy, but the team will rapidly fix these bugs and errors.

Jorge V.
エクアドルのVisual Developer
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

One of the most powerful nocode platform

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I have 3 years of experience using no code platform to work and also sharing content about no code platform on my YT channel, for that reason I know this is a must-see option if you want to create mobile apps.

良いポイント:

You're not limited to doing development on the platform, you can export your code and that's awesome. Another thing I like is when Flutter (Google's SDK) makes updates, Flutterlfow also because Flutterflow is really easier and faster Flutter especially for people without technical knowledge.

改善してほしい点:

If you are not familiar with flutter, customizing the logic of your apps is going to be difficult. The learning curve is hard.

Simon G.
フランスのCTO

検討した類似製品:

Une véritable aide au développement

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: L’outil nous a permis de développer rapidement des applications mobiles et web sans avoir à connaître le langage dart même pour des non développeurs

良いポイント:

L’interface de flutterflow propose une véritable aide aux développements des écrans. C’est simple et facile à utiliser. Le copier-Collet est un vrai plus.

改善してほしい点:

Les types de donnés manipulés dans les widgets et actions custom sont limités et oblige de temps en temps à contourner le besoin initial.

Youssef J.
英国のFounder
物流、サプライチェーン, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Best No code app builder!!

製品を使ってみた感想: Awesome and empowering

良いポイント:

Easy of use. Powerful UI/ features and functionality. Best tool come across in this space.

改善してほしい点:

Don’t have any at this moment in time but look forward to more integrations.

Emanuele I.
イタリアのCTO
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

The tool for Flutter learning

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Due to the fact i was sick Flutterflow help'd me out making me staying focus on learning ..from the end...,
i wasn't used to code ..this help'd me to see what was the semantic behind the things and this lead my to continue and trying to go for a degree in the IT coding scene.

良いポイント:

First of all the most i like is the readyness ,the listening , the respect and the passion of its creator , they were since starting polite, professional , ready to answer . Then apart the stunning UI EDITOR i like the continuos developing and adding new features , its really the best. Then you can export the code to Vs code .This is respect at its best.

改善してほしい点:

I don't know it it least.. .I would like to have a bigger database selection , Airtable, Google sheet ( by means of Integromat-make , Zapier etc and a new Audio player with a playlist , i would like to have connections with Node.js express world and i would like to see a flutter flow for react native created by them , you there a lot of tools out there and even on flutter side , Andromo, Nowa, Codeless , Teta.. Thorium builder, Noodl, Wappler, Panda Suite..even flutter bricks and React bricks on Vs Code...but i doubt someone could ever match Flutterfow's team and even with that i will stay here , last an ipad version would be sweet.

Iwan P.
南アフリカのDeveloper
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

FlutterFlow is now a must use for my business.

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I can confidently now roll out apps fast. I've published 3 apps with FF, 2 of which now have near 2k users each, one of which, a fishing competition app, had 1k concurrent users per day the week of the competition. It worked, I had no crashes, it was actually stable. That's as much thanks to Firebase as FF, of course, but if I coded it myself, which wouldn't have been possible due to the required timeframe for delivery, it might have been more buggy.

良いポイント:

I was building Flutter apps already before FF, coding it myself with dart. I already used Firebase as a backend. But it took long to build apps. Then FF came around and I more than 10x'ed my development time, in fact I would say some of my latest released projects wouldn't have been possible without FF given how fast I needed to get something out. The low code and easy to use builder are what makes that possible. Also, the widgets that come with the FF package makes it easier to design beautiful interfaces that I, being a developer not a designer, missed out on when just looking at code before FF. My apps LOOK way better now too. And they work, they actually work!

改善してほしい点:

There are minor nitpicky things, such as the inability for sub-collections support in Firestore. If you have an existing system that has subcollections in FS that you want to add an app to using FF, you'll have to refactor your database, which can be a dicey proposition for production systems. So I've only always been able to use FF for new apps, not add mobile apps to some of my large React projects, for example.

Erik G.
タイのFounder
インターネット, 2-10の従業員数

Leader in Low Code

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great experience, love the platform and we use it everyday. The team is amazing at shipping new features.

良いポイント:

Absolute power house in functionality and stability.

改善してほしい点:

I'm not sure I'd 100% call these cons, but definitely things to note: 1. It's designed to work with Firebase, if that isn't your backend, then it could be less flexible. 2. With great power comes great responsibility! There's a lot of functionality here that can be daunting to get started.

認証済みレビュアー
モロッコのCEO & CTO

My opinion about FlutterFlow platform

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: One of the most software I used before in my life, because I build my career with it and open up to me a big way to the next !

良いポイント:

The most thing is that FF absolutely claim the goal, we can make apps even we're not familiar with the code, maybe childs could work with it, it's so fun and lovely. As a software is so powerful, intelligent and robust for ultimate app lifecycle experience, and more extra thing is not just for normal users no at all !! I thing that should developers work with it because he is working so fast with Firebase integration and making a lot steps so short to focus on the core for their apps.

改善してほしい点:

For me every section in the FF, I used and I liked very much because it's open up the possibilities to make real success, I can give you an example: - UX: so smooth and amazing to pick the right properties for every widget that we use - Widget Tree: after the last updates, now we're architecte the UI concept for more details, itt's next era of UI budling from code syntax to visualize the code ! - Run Mode: In our local machines takes at least minutes for basic apps but in FF even it's a big app just in 5 minutes or less! - ...

Ali K.
アメリカのSoftware Developer
投稿者のソース

FlutterFlow has completely and positively transformed our business

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great experience. I've used and tried a lot of low/no-code platforms in the last 3 years and now I've moved all our projects to Flutterflow

良いポイント:

FlutterFlow is easy to use and learn it works almost seamlessly with Firebase. The team is also very much on the ball with consistent weekly updates that keep making the platform much better. The ability to download the code and do with it as you please is also really reassuring and liberating.

改善してほしい点:

A few missing widgets that could be handy, you may also want to look into it carefully if you are going to be using backends other than Firebase.

Masahiro O.
日本のDevelopper

Not just a no-code tool

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: High-quality applications can now be developed in a short period of time.
Really, really fast.

良いポイント:

FF is a no-code tool, but it is not locked-in and has no customization restrictions. If you want to add UI or functionality that is not provided in the GUI, FF's "custom code" feature will most likely allow you to do so. You can even download the code base if you need it. (highly readable and structured). Instead of being faced with the fateful choice of no-code or code, you can start with no-code and move to code at any time. I find FF to be "the best Flutter framework with full scaffolding capabilities". Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

改善してほしい点:

Authentication other than Firebase may be used. In such cases, we may want to generate API headers dynamically (e.g., from local state).

Cesar F.
ブラジルのNocode dev
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Excellent and powerful new nocode platform

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great. I left another great platform for it, no regrets.

良いポイント:

It's powerful. It has a great IU editor and after you connect the Firebase DB and create actions, you can export the full code, or create an Android APK in one click! I loved how fast it performed. It has 2 features updates every month. The Web and Desktop apps are in beta. They charge a fixed price for the Editor and the usage comes from Firebase and the services you add to it.

改善してほしい点:

Flutterflow has for now Firebase as the DB and connect to it has need some steps

Hoummad B.
フランスのMarketer
マーケティング、広告, 自営業

Best no code app

良いポイント:

The only software I use that are weekly updated with new feature and improvement

改善してほしい点:

We have to pay it but it worth the value and the time we save from coding by hand

Roca O.
ブラジルのRoca
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル

Best Platform

製品を使ってみた感想: Beginner

良いポイント:

Easy deployment to stores and drag and drop

改善してほしい点:

More tutorials to API and full templates

Benjamin M.
アメリカのCEO
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Einfaches Handling kombiniert mit viel Möglichkeiten.

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Durch Flutterflow habe ich angefangen mich mit App Entwicklung auseinanderzusetzen und einiges neue zu lernen.

良いポイント:

Die einfache Bedienung und vielen Möglichkeiten zur Umsetzung, ohne viel Code.

改善してほしい点:

Definitiv das Suchen nach UserLocation z.B. mit Algolia. Hier werden Filter benötigt damit eine einwandfreie Suche ermöglicht werden kann.

George M.
ガーナのMD

Thanks for convenience

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been developing on Xcode and flutter. Flutter flow has saved me time and made me happy as a developer. It's easy

良いポイント:

Drag and drop is the best anywhere. Integration on angolia and GCP is seamless. And oh mine the documentation

改善してほしい点:

To be Oliver Twist, the software could be made cheaper.

Adeel A.
英国のDeveloper
情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great tool to create no code apps and only took 1 week to create !

良いポイント:

The drag and drop features allowed me to create it very easily without having to install anything. Actions can be easily linked together

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes crashes when there was too much going on

Bawa R.
スリランカのSoftware Engineer
投稿者のソース

Best no code solution for mobile apps

良いポイント:

Even if it's no code it is easier to identify and change generated code

改善してほしい点:

UI bugs in editor some times editor is not working as expected

Filipe F.
フランスのFondateur

Flutterflow

5 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Je développe des applications mobiles pour mes clients et grace à vous je gagne un temps considérable

良いポイント:

L'ensemble des widget et la rapidité de codage avec des code generés qui sont impressionnant de qualité

改善してほしい点:

Le prix et la non traduction pour mon pays

Robson H.
ブラジルのDeveloper
プログラム開発, 自営業

Flutterflow is awesome

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Eu consigo criar aplicativos rapidamente e estudar todo o processo, lendo o código gerado.

良いポイント:

Possibilidade de criação de protótipos rapidamente

改善してほしい点:

A falta de mais componentes para integração com outros bancos de dados.