Zoho Marketing Automationのレビュー

Zoho Marketing Automationとは

Zoho Marketing Automationは、オールインワンのマーケティング自動化ソフトウェアです。複数のチャネルにわたるマーケティング活動を管理することができます。

Zoho Marketing Automationの詳細

インドのSales & Marketing Automation Expert
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

検討した類似製品:

Zoho Marketing Automation Review by Mehandi Islam - Sales & Marketing Automation Expert

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Problems which I am solving/helping my clients to solve with Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Running Email Campaigns.
2) Running Automated Email Campaigns / Drip Campaigns.
3) Understanding the Visitor's behaviour, how they are interacting with the website.
The benefits which I got from Zoho Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing - less load on the pocket to use the software.
2) Running Affordable email campaigns.
3) Campaign Management is easy.
4) Running and Managing Automated Email Campaigns.
5) Saving a lot of our time by creating templates and using them later again and again.

良いポイント:

Features which I like most about this software are:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing. 2) A Variety of Features ( though it is not fully reliable) 3) Lead Management 4) Web Assistant ( this helps in analyzing how the visitor is interacting with our website) 5) WorkFlow - This helps in sending email sequences and performing certain tasks as well send data to other apps.

改善してほしい点:

The Feature which I like least about this software:- 1) Overall speed of the Software at which it refreshes/loads. 2) Very Few Integrations with 3rd party Software. 3) If they can make their "Qualification" Feature more robust and easy to use. Not Reliable to run a business

Claire
アメリカのSpiritual Mentor and Coach
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Comprehensive Marketing Software

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Positive experience.

良いポイント:

Zoho Marketing Automation has the features you need for your marketing campaigns. I mostly use the leads and email campaigns management components. I like being able to set and just monitor so that I can attend to focus on other aspects. Also works with the website.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing at this time. A rep set up a session with me and walked me through it.

認証済みレビュアー
パキスタンのResearcher
工業オートメーション, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月

Merits and demerits of using Zoho Marketing Automation

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The contact database and zoho email handling are best features to use

良いポイント:

The software is user friendly and provide best features as compared to others.

改善してほしい点:

i think simulation scenario should be provided to the customers before implementing and using it officially.

Swadesh
Swadesh
インドのMarketing Ambassador
環境サービス, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Zoho Campaigns is better

2.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Not a very good experience, was hoping for more.

良いポイント:

Didn't like anything particularly well. We've worked with more powerful Marketing automation software like ActiveCampaign, so Zoho is nowhere close with them.

改善してほしい点:

We weren't able to integrate with Zoho CRM and we found that Zoho Campaigns was much better integrated and easy to use as compared to Marketing Automation, most likely because this is relatively newly added. The automation builder is also very bad, not easy to drag drop as we were able to on AcitveCampaign, so definitely need to make it easy to use.

認証済みレビュアー
パキスタンのMaster Trainer
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 501-1,000の従業員数

Overall Good Software to handle My problems

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It's Pretty Good Actually. Satisfied All I can say is that. Overall Accomplishment of the task is done

良いポイント:

Complete focus on the marketing strategies. The statistics are really helpful that allows analyzing the what more is needed to be done

改善してほしい点:

A bit complicated for a person who has not any idea about computing but once you get hold of it much more can be done

Saira
Saira
パキスタンのAutomation specialist
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Saira's review on Zoho Automation

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Personally, my overall experience with Zoho is awesome, It is the best CRM for data analyses, email scheduling, having campaigns, auto-response, mapping and automating the stuff about the buesiness.

良いポイント:

What I like the most about the Zoho is, easy to use, provides the best functionality and automation as well as not expensive.

改善してほしい点:

Well! What I see using Zoho is, that it has limited customer support.

Muhammad
アラブ首長国連邦のBusiness Development Executive
銀行, 11-50の従業員数

Best Marketing Tool

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I found it very friendly and inexpensive.

良いポイント:

Its mainly related to marketing tools and provides best tools for marketing as well as handle campaigns in a very nice way.

改善してほしい点:

Some tools are seems to be difficult use.