キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Adobe Photoshopとは

企業における写真の編集や画質の向上、デジタル図面の作成、中央リポジトリへのファイル保存に役立つ画像編集ツール。

Adobe Photoshopの製品詳細

良いポイント:

If you are not worried about price, this is the best photo editing software in the market. With tons of features and tutorials making abstract graphics to editing photos this is the best software.

改善してほしい点:

There is a barrier to entry as far as cost goes but for large companies this is not a major issue.

Adobe Photoshopの評価

Gary
Owner Photographer
写真, 自営業
投稿経路

Industry Standard when it comes to photo editing

動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます

自動車, 10,000+人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

完璧ではないけど最も完璧に近い画像編集ソフト

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: 料金が比較的に高いが、社内の宣伝資料作成、写真の編集、ソフト用アイコンの作成など、画像編集に関わる様々な用途に関しては、このソフト一本で全部対応できる。

良いポイント:

素人からプロまで、様々なニーズを満足できる機能を完備している。またプラグインがあるため、機能の拡張も簡単にできる。例えば、camera rawを利用することで、写真の.raw形式を直接に読み込み、編集できる。これによって、より綺麗な編集写真を仕上げられる。画像ソフトとしては申し分ない。

改善してほしい点:

競合に比べて料金がかなり高い。永久ライセンスがないため、月々の契約料金が負担になる。また機能が多いため、操作に慣れるまでそれなりの勉強が必要。予め初心者モード、アドバンスモードなど、使用者レベルに合わせたユーザーインターフェースを用意してほしい。

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
英国のIT Manager
金融サービス, 11~50人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Adobe Cloud and Photoshop, Best solutions for organisations.

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I have used Adobe Photoshop for several years to get the desired output on the images. As an IT Professional, I have worked with several design applications and Photoshop is the best among them all.

良いポイント:

Adobe Photoshop is the best tool in Graphics design and photo editing. It brings a real-time impression to images to meet the needs of an individual or organization for the set of delivery with filters, layers, set of design, enhancement, and merging of images. With new Photoshop AI features, it makes life easy for the graphic design team to get the desired output.

改善してほしい点:

The New Version of Photoshop with AI requires more training and knowledge to work effectively.

ZhiMin
カナダのeditor
美術、工芸, 自営業
投稿経路

Old software but still the top of the game

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I used photoshop for many years, but for simple touch up, I rather go with Lightroom, its faster and it organizes well photos.
Photoshop is for serious job, big surgery, it's more professional, however, it's not user friendly. You really need time to dive in the workshop.
The update is good and bad at the same time. Adobe doesn't give you an option to use old version. You have to keep update until your computer is too "old" to keep up. So, you have to buy a new computer if you want to stay in the job.
And every year, you have to go through the training to learn new functions. Some update is not necessary making life easier.
When Lightroom shew up, Photoshop became more and more exclusive for graphic designer and photographer.

良いポイント:

1. A lot of functions, professional. 2. Updates with new functions 3. It's on the market for long time and get used to it. 4. Compatible with other Adobe softwares.

改善してほしい点:

1. pricy, monthly rental, if you have an old computer, you can't use new version. 2. too much update, almost every year you need to take a workshop to understand what's going on. 3. Not really user friendly.

Richard
アメリカのPartner
法律サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

It consistently hangs and you lose your work

2.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It reminds me of that Guns n' Roses song: "Used To Love Her".

良いポイント:

It used to be a stable software product. I used it a -lot- for cleaning up images, editing images for product reviews, etc. It was an every day tool. Those were the days. It was so good that I still launch it every now and then to see is I can get something done before it freezes. Sometimes it even works out - like when I can use magic wand to select the background, make it transparent, then save the image fast before the program hangs.

改善してほしい点:

It freezes. Usually it freezes during the first or second editing operation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled dozens of times. I've tried different versions. For a while, an old version was OK, then it seemed to loose compatibility with the libraries or something in the rest of Adobe creative suite. Now it freezes too. I've gone through as much of the online help as I could find to see if anything would help. Nope. For the past year, maybe year and a half, this has not been a stable program. That makes it pretty useless. I live in dread of when Adobe breaks more of the programs in its creative suite. I guess I should be planning for that now. I so very much love InDesign, but I know they will make it unusable eventually.

Joelle
カナダのSenior Cutout Animator
アニメーション, 51~200人規模の会社

I use Adobe Photoshop CS5

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is my go-to program and I have been using it for almost as long as I've been creating digital art. I use it in combination with other programs (GIMP for it's ability to turn white or other colours into transparency (great for separating scanned lines from their background when you want the final export to have transparency), and Clip Studio Paint for it's bucket tool's ability to quickly fill in colour on a new layer while taking into consideration the linework present on a different layer). These features may be present in some capacity in the newest version of Photoshop, but are sorely lacking in CS5. Beyond that, Photoshop CS5 works perfectly for my needs.

良いポイント:

I might be somewhat biased, as I grew up using Photoshop Essentials and never ventured far from their series of products. That said, I love the versatility of the program for my artistic needs, and the smaller but equally as important ease-of-use features like being able to skew and warp images almost in perspective with the free transform feature. I have tried similar programs before, but some of these smaller features were lacking and made the experience feel lacking. I haven't used Their newest Photoshop product, but I hear that there have been many additional features added that make it all the better. For example, their animation timeline.

改善してほしい点:

My main gripe with Photoshop, and the reason that I never moved to CC, is that they no longer have a perpetual license option. I am not a fan of monthly/yearly subscriptions, which immediately put me off from upgrading. Not to mention that their pricing options are not cheap; unless you need this program at a professional level and know that you will be making a good return, there are many cheaper or free options that you can pick up, that will have most of the key features you'll need when starting out.

Autumn
アメリカのMarketing
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社

A Powerful Multitool

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been an invaluable tool and allows me to get things done both quickly and with high quality.

良いポイント:

Anything you can possibly want to do to an image is made possible in Photoshop. It truly offers everything with endless customization and tweaking. I have designed many images and edited hundreds of photos with it.

改善してほしい点:

It is difficult to learn all of the features, I still learn new techniques everyday and sometimes it can be overwhelming.

Kingsley
ジンバブエのGraphics designer
アニメーション, 11~50人規模の会社

Ease of designing at your finger tips with Adobe Photoshop

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

1.Provides advanced tools and features 2. Offers 3d workspace 3. Cross platform with other adobe products

改善してほしい点:

1.May consume more CPU resources 2.mane difficult to use without proper training

アメリカのCEO
グラフィックデザイン, 自営業

The Best Photo Editing Software

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

Exporting images to the exact specifications I need for any project.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing. The least thing I like about Photoshop is that you can't import certain documents.

エンタテインメント, 2~10人規模の会社

Consider Adobe Photoshop

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: All the capabilities and versatilities i love them. Editing, design and digital artistry.

良いポイント:

Versatility, powerful editing tools, layer based editing, extensive brush and drawing tools.

改善してほしい点:

High steep learning curve, suscription model, respurce intensive, not ideal for page layout.

François
フランスのMarketing Manager
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2~10人規模の会社

Best Photo Editor

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Used daily in our company, it is an indispensable tool for editing images of our products, catalogs, websites, etc...

良いポイント:

I love all the possible functionalities (so many in this software). With the new updates, artificial intelligence is also enabling new creations, and this is starting to be accomplished and ultra-useful.

改善してほしい点:

The software is very complicated to use at first, and requires training to get the hang of it.

教育管理, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル

Expensive but best

5.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

It has almost all the functionality I may need to edit my photos.

改善してほしい点:

It is expensive, and no student version is available.

Ryan
Ryan
パキスタンのHR Manager
グラフィックデザイン, 11~50人規模の会社

Amazing Photo Editing and the best Photography Software

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, my experience with Adobe Photoshop is terrific. I mostly used for photo editing and manipulation and it does an excellent job. It is easy to use, light on the computer, and loads images fast. I get images files in different formats but Photoshop handles everything very well.

良いポイント:

I love everything about Adobe Photoshop. I mostly use it for photo editing. I have team of graphic designers that share their work with me. I have to check it for quality and correction. I love how easy it is to drag and drop images in Photoshop and do small/large adjustment. It has a variety to tools that are pretty easy to use. It supports many different file formats and processes really fast. Pre-built Templates, photo library, filters, and layers are some of the features that I particularly like. It works equally good on Windows and Mac.

改善してほしい点:

It offers less support for vector images. That was the reason that I had to opt for Illustrator. Other than that, I think it does a great job.

Dragan
セルビアのContent Manager
輸出入, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Still most expensive, and still the best and most reliable

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Photoshop is still my go-to when it comes to editing. I enjoy working in it.
At first, it was a little hard to get a hang of all the features, but once I started learning from experts on YT, it became a lot easier.
Although it's a little pricey compared to other programs, I believe it is still the most reliable and most versatile platform there is.

良いポイント:

Photoshop is the most versatile program for photo editing. The range alone makes it worthwhile, and provides for excellent service. I like the pre-set features, but also the ability to customize most of them. Additionally, it is the industry standard, and as such, it it important for everyone dealing with content, marketing, graphic design. Recent updates to the Creative Cloud ensured its stability, so it's probably the safest program for your work. Additionally, there is a rich community that teaches you how to use all the tools in new ways.

改善してほしい点:

The program itself is still a little pricey compared to similar programs, but I managed to get it on a student discount subscription. It takes a while to get a hang on, but once you have a few tools, and learn how to expand on those, it becomes pretty self-explanatory.

Himanshu
Himanshu
インドのCo-Founder
印刷業, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Its my Daily Professional Friend who does everything which I command it.. Thank you

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I can't say bad, but it's best as I said earlier few issues are there.. but they can solve it

良いポイント:

It's the best photoshop editing software from 10 years in which I am contacted with Photoshop.. and let me tell you its second-best software that I love from Adobe.. first is Illustrator.

改善してほしい点:

GIF which It exports comes Blurry and transparent edges are showing loot of unprofessional look..

美術、工芸, 自営業

An overpriced sovereign

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Photoshop remains the reference software for what concerns retouching and image manipulation. Despite the appearance of several competitors, most studios continue to use it and to have their teams work on it. The biggest advantage of the software, remains the force of habit.

Atour
アメリカのAnalyst
研究, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Editing photos in various formats is simple.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Utilizing cloud storage is quite practical since I can sync and access the required files from numerous PCs located in various towns and countries.

良いポイント:

I have complete control over the image I work with. I start working on it as soon as I upload it and continue till I apply the finishing touches.I can balance out the skin tone, brighten the eyes, erase freckles, remove a mole I don't like, or just a little wrinkle or blemish. I can also whiten teeth and straighten hair. These are but a few of the features I have access to in Adobe Photoshop.This is badly required for our firm .

改善してほしい点:

The system requirements for running Photoshop have been updated, and it takes up a lot of RAM. Additionally, photos with Photoshop demand a lot of storage space. When the system requirements do not match the required graphics, performance problems and time lag result.

Adriano
アメリカのRecreation Supervisor
政府機関, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Considering getting into Photoshop? Please read my review to see if it is worthy it your $.

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Whether I am creating ads or editing images for our website, or social media, Photoshop is an invaluable tool. Personally, I have used Photoshop to edit photos of my two children since they were born - memorializing beautifully those special moments of their lives. I also use Photoshop extensively for editing outdoor photography. As a resident of the beautiful Pacific Northwest, I am 30 minutes away from beautiful lakes and mountains. Photoshop has not disappointed me in 20 years since my college days!

良いポイント:

Photoshop is powerful. I can't think of something photo-editing-wise that you can not do with Photoshop. Having said that, what I like most is that if I don't know how to get something done, there are Adobe pro tips available everywhere. The knowledge base library is extensive and whether you are a beginner or a veteran user of the app, you never few stuck or unable to get to that next level.

改善してほしい点:

The cost of using the product is prohibitive for most people. I guess adobe has a specific demographic in mind for Adobe Photoshop...

giselle
メキシコのdesigner
デザイン, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

must have software for editors!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software is very useful for me because I use it for graphic design, photography editions and digital draws so it helps in all the areas that my company works with.

良いポイント:

theres so much information about how to use this software and the interface is very instinctive to use. Has a lot of compatibility with all the presets and templates in other platforms. The amount of tools that have is huge and is very useful for our company.

改善してほしい点:

requires to know how to use the software because there is some specific functions that are not so easy no do but nothing that on internet can't solve.

Ni Made Cristina
インドネシアのFreelancer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

Adobe Photoshop - Make All Your Picture to be Fantastic!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Adobe Photoshop or commonly abbreviated as Photoshop is software that is the creation of Adobe Systems which is specifically aimed at those who want to do photo editing and create certain effects to get impressive shots.
Because of the level of convenience and also the many features in the software, many digital photographers and advertising companies rely on the following services to work on their projects. Thus, it is not surprising that Photoshop has now succeeded in becoming the market leader in photo editors.
Basically, the main function of this image processing application is to edit photos or images with raster or bitmap types. However, as an image editing application, its functions can be more specific, such as improving image results, engineering, to creating new image designs according to demand.
To beautify itself, there are various things that can be used by users (me), including fixing color saturation, smoothing objects, drawing certain parts, adding visualization effects, and many others. Due to someone's skill at creating a photo with Photoshop, other people can be amazed by creator's work.

良いポイント:

Able to produce more satisfying images, it has complete and quality features. Can make writing with the effect I want, and look different from other forms of writing. Can be used for design or image editing Can be used to process web material. Whether it's the basic mapping of a website, banner ads, or even small things like image management that I want to use as a feature image on a web, it can be managed first with the following application. It is familiar, and has always been a mainstay by several groups More complete editing facilities than others The engineering result looks like the original without any edits Able to create a higher quality effect, even though previously there were too many effects Compatible with several types of image formats.

改善してほしい点:

It takes a long time to learn to become proficient in mastering all the features available in an image processing application. Layers can only be understood by the creator (myself), because if there are so many, of course other people who will continue my work will be quite confused. Even though it has been given an appropriate name, I still have to get used to it for some time to learn it Not suitable in making magazines or brochures, because it is not reliable in making paragraphs with a large number of words. The size required is too big too, moreover, there are many layers that are inputted in a certain project with high quality. The required storage file can be up to GB. When used to print results, the paper used is relatively difficult The required resources are quite high, so not all people can use the following software smoothly, because of CPU, RAM, to VGA and GPU limitations used.

Meheli
インドのPHOTOGRAPHER
写真, 自営業
使用期間: 1~5か月

Adobe Photoshop Review

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop? That depends. Assuming you are searching for proficient grade programming and need to work in the expert visual computerization space, learn Photoshop. It's an incredible instrument that many individuals in this industry use to make and wonderful their plans. Realizing the program will assist you with learning new projects in the future too. Assuming you are a specialist, I suggest utilizing GIMP or Krita. Why? Photoshop membership charges add up rapidly, and free projects can do a considerable lot of Photoshop's primary elements.

良いポイント:

PROS Consistent Updates: Adobe offers ordinary updates, fixing bugs, refining instruments, and adding more highlights. The consistent updates keep the application cutthroat on the lookout. Wide Usage: Millions of individuals use Adobe Photoshop, making it a practically all inclusive language among creators and specialists, extraordinary for joint effort. Consistent Compatibility with Other Adobe Programs: Photoshop works agreeably with the other Adobe applications, incredible for makers who need to hop between programs. For instance, a film editorial manager working in Premiere might have to alter a photograph still from a film. They could then leap to Photoshop, modifying, and completing the photograph. Every Adobe application dominates in its picked medium, making the full Creative Cloud suite a tool compartment available to you. Fantastic Range of Features: You can do nearly anything in this application, from activity, 3D plan, photograph correcting, to considerably more. Photoshop has improved enormously and extended many devices to the forces to be reckoned with they are today.

改善してほしい点:

Cons Costly: Photoshop should be paid for through a perpetual membership. It is absolutely impossible to buy the product by and large, an enormous channel on makers who continually then need to dish out many dollars to utilize programming that turns into a crucial piece of their inventive framework. Overpowering Toolset: The quantity of Photoshop highlights can be overpowering on occasion, particularly for novices learning the application. While the component list is mind boggling, there will frequently be sets of instruments that creatives never contact, contingent upon their specialty. Troublesome Learning Curve: Bouncing off the most recent point, Photoshop is a monster to learn. Indeed, even veterans should keep watching instructional exercises to stay aware of the new updates and get familiar with the new elements. The steady condition of learning can be a lot for certain clients.

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業
投稿経路

Are you ready to dive into Photoshop ?

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: When I put the title ( Are you ready to dive into Photoshop ? ) , I'm not lying to you about it, from the experience of 7 years of using it, I put it to you in these sentences and words that are not enough to express the contents of Adobe Photoshop that have much more features.

良いポイント:

Every time the new version dazzles us with features that the mind can not think of from imagination , because through the old versions, we didn't see the AI in the program as strong these days which saved us a lot of time as users . It is necessary to point out that it is very easy to handle the program and learn quickly with little effort . The fonts provided by Adobe Photoshop are very cool, I have not seen better than them in other programs in terms of types of fonts, so your design becomes much better than using other programs. Proofing down to the smallest detail is one of the things I love about Adobe Photoshop, because you can change, delete, and add in a way the other party wouldn't believe without knowing that the images had changed. I have to mention that 3D has become one of the most powerful features in Adobe Photoshop, you can not only use it in fonts, you also use it in images, which makes it stronger and more powerful. The program made it easier for myself many problems that I encountered and I will face in the future, and I am sure that in the new versions there will be surprises that I will not be able to believe.

改善してほしい点:

The only thing that distinguishes Adobe Lightroom from Adobe Photoshop is copy-and-paste to adjust colors with one button and groups of images at once I wish Photoshop had this feature like Lightroom, because at that time the program would be complete and flawless.

Tina
アメリカのFreelancer
メディア制作, 自営業

Adobe Photoshop Rules in Photo Editing

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Adobe Photoshop is the top professional photo editing program on the market. There are lesser equipped free image editors such as GIMP for beginners. Adobe has also created smaller versions such as Photoshop Elements and Lightroom that are less expensive. There are thousands of plugins, brushes, and filters on the market that you may purchase to enhance the software. It is also a potential money maker once you learn it enough to teach or create plugins, brushes, and filters for it. The possibilities are endless.

良いポイント:

Adobe Photoshop’s initial release was in 1990. I have been using it for a couple of decades. The last ten years I have used it almost every day. The tools in Photoshop allows you to retouch photos, alter tints or colors, resize, reposition, mask, remove backgrounds, replace backgrounds, remove blemishes, as well as countless other projects. Adobe Photoshop easily integrates with other Adobe programs such as Premiere Pro and After Effects. There is a filter gallery that allows image manipulation using artistic, texture, sketch, distort and other filters. I often create extruded 3D graphics by using the blending options. There are infinite options.

改善してほしい点:

Adobe Photoshop is more expensive than other programs, but it is more equipped. It can freeze your computer if you are working on too many images at one time. I’ve had ten photos open on my laptop and have had to limit it to three. Depending on your video card and RAM, an issue may develop until you close images or other programs. At some point you will have to upgrade your computer to keep up with the improvements that require more RAM and GBs to run.

Temitope
ナイジェリアのCurriculum Leader
教育管理, 201~500人規模の会社

Adobe Photoshop: The Undeniable Leader in Photo Editing

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use Adobe Photoshop for photo editing at all times as it gives me the best result so far. It is easy to integrate with other business platforms I use for design works. I gladly recommend it to anyone aiming to achieve the best photo editing experience as long as he/she is ready to learn.

良いポイント:

There is no rivalry with Adobe Photoshop by any other photo editing software. I have been working with and studying the tools in Photoshop for more than a decade and still getting to discover their various functionalities, even, more are still being introduced with each update. I especially like the innovations brought in in the aspect of artificial intelligence, intelligent object detection and sky replacement feature. Photoshop gives me room to express my creativity as much as I can, I can even change my pictures into a painting or merge different images together. I can also work across different systems remotely while also getting real-time support from colleagues when a variety of ideas are required on a project. The mobile app is another beautiful addition.

改善してほしい点:

Photoshop can be overwhelming for those who are just starting out in photo editing and designs generally. The multilayer approach to the workspace can be more simplified and put together on the same workspace like CorelDraw. Photoshop files can also take a lot of space which makes file sharing a little clumsy. The developers should also work on the payment options as there is no room for a one-time license option.